Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

dont u all think that the banner should be changed (Page 4)

--softyy-- IF-Dazzler
--softyy--
--softyy--

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
ya.......no sid no shaurya no shankar.......................mods plz have a look...................

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
We have only used this baner for a few months. So i think it wudnt b fair for the banner maker,to change the banner without evn using for 4-5 months.

I think more characters are yet to join . So we could atleast wait for a month or two before conducting a banner contest. Anyway i will ask higher DT abt it .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chahaat.-Doppelganger-

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Agreed with tanu.
Even whatever you all are saying is right that new main characters have been introduced but it would be unfair for the banner winner that his/her banner has not been used for months also.
But have pmed the higher dt , its upto them now.Tongue

Edited by Princezz22 - 11 March 2011 at 8:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-

Bobbi. Viewbie
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

BollyCurry Editor

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Ditto! Totally agree with you.

But I guess we have to wait till the Mods come in and think about changing the banner, since it's been just a while.
*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
The new banner contest is held after a minimum period of six months of the previous contest. I know many of you want the new characters to be added in the forum banner but it's hardly been two months the current banner has been up in the section. It becomes unfair to the banner winner to change his/her banner so soon.

In two months four new characters have been introduced in the show and probably in next few months we might see entry of some more characters in the show. We can't change banner every time a new character enters the show.

Whenever the next banner contest is held all the new characters would be added along with others. Hope you all understand.

I am closing this thread. Incase anyone has any questions with regards to this you can PM me.

Topic Closed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaSATHYA88BilliCat.chahaat.-Doppelganger--Rumi-..Armaania..spamalotCharu21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index