Posted: 13 years ago
Farah your VM is really good no need to chhupo anywhere buddy you should be very proud of your self...... nice choice of scenes...first indifferent Abhay then angry one followed by lover boy Abhay scenes ....wow nice I saw it on fb and commented there also, and if you have friends like Kaushiki then ....tumko kahin se bhi dhoond nikalenge.... you hide we'll seek  ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by kaushiki9

]Heyyyy Kaushiki dear... ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜² I thought you were joking yesterday... ðŸ˜² But nope you were serious and you posted the link...
>> 🀣🀣🀣 take me seriously dear, specially for such things...🀣
🀣 You know I thought you said it only for pushing me... but didn't think ke sach mein tum khud hi post kar daugi... ðŸ€£ Mein ban gayi bekuf... ðŸ˜†

hayyyyyyye yeh kya ho gaya... now sab ne yeh faltu VM dekh liya... ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜† Ohhh gooood mein ab kahan chupun... ðŸ˜†
>>😲😲😲 faltu VM😡,
Haan faltu VM... ok the beginning is good but the rest... ðŸ€¢

... Thank you dear it's really sweet of you... ðŸ€— Love you muaaaah !!!
>>🀗 u r welocme dear
You are sooo sweet ðŸ€—

Originally posted by sumadear13

Farah your VM is really good no need to chhupo anywhere buddy you should be very proud of your self......
>> u r so rt8 Sumana 
nice choice of scenes...first indifferent Abhay then angry one followed by lover boy Abhay scenes ....wow nice I saw it on fb and commented there also, and if you have friends like Kaushiki then ....tumko kahin se bhi dhoond nikalenge.... you hide we'll seek
 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
>>😆😆😆 again u r rt8

Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

u r still not getting ur talent rt8 farah, i lovedeach & evry scene in d VM
u know what, mujeh itne jaldi kisi ka kaam pasand nihi aata
even mne too, bt i liked ur VM
to kuch to baat hogi na?

Originally posted by sumadear13

Farah your VM is really good no need to chhupo anywhere buddy you should be very proud of your self...... nice choice of scenes...first indifferent Abhay then angry one followed by lover boy Abhay scenes ....wow nice I saw it on fb and commented there also, and if you have friends like Kaushiki then ....tumko kahin se bhi dhoond nikalenge.... you hide we'll seek  ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

OMG sooo sweet of you 😳 but kya karoon I don't like my work... ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜† Is liye chupna parta hai... ðŸ˜†
Yeah Kaushiki is nice and also very smart... fasa diya ðŸ€£ But phir bhi love her... really sweet of her... 
On FB... ðŸ˜² What ??? Don't say that FB mein bhi post kar diya ??? ðŸ˜† Hayyyyyye ab kya hoga... 

u r still not getting ur talent rt8 farah, i lovedeach & evry scene in d VM
u know what, mujeh itne jaldi kisi ka kaam pasand nihi aata
even mne too, bt i liked ur VM
to kuch to baat hogi na?

Really ??? ðŸ˜² Shocking... 
But kya hai ??? I did nothing special... ðŸ˜† Wohi purana scenes joh sab use karte hai... The only VM I liked is Juda Hoke Bhi... joh thora sa thik hai... I mean specially the last part... but Heroes... it was just like that... 
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Really ??? ðŸ˜² Shocking... 
But kya hai ??? I did nothing special... ðŸ˜† Wohi purana scenes joh sab use karte hai... The only VM I liked is Juda Hoke Bhi... joh thora sa thik hai... I mean specially the last part... but Heroes... it was just like that... 

bt i liked it yaar, its really gd....

Too good kaushiki...just loved it yaar....👏👏
Originally posted by Super Kool

Too good kaushiki...just loved it yaar....👏👏

thanks Suvi bt its Farah's work
vo post nhi kr rhi thi so i just shared it with u all....
all credit goes to her 😃

bt i liked it yaar, its really gd....

Sorry I am still shoked... ðŸ˜† Zor ka jhatka laga zor se.... time lage ga accept karne ke liye... But really thanks dear you are a sweetheart... ðŸ€—