Laagi Tujhse Lagan

puja 2nd Tasha VM n page 2

poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hello friends maine Tasha ka ek VM banaya hai "Aye Meri zindgi"
maine is VM ko banane me Huma or Aprna ke VM or kuch siggis ki madad li hai. please friends sorry agar aapko bura lage to but please watch my VM and do comments

[DIV][YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpMIS2jZOds[/YOUTUBE]      [DIV] Tasha 2nd vm [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_bhMLZ1uns[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by vs-kmh - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yaar TASHA bole to????

hey dr...
i watched it..its beautiful..luvd it...keep it up....n im agree with Pearl..she is r8...u shouldn't use already made VMs..or if u use den give credit to those people who made them.😊...

thanks
-akki:)

Edited by akki-rockstar - 13 years ago
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Puja,

It is nice that you are interested in VM making and have started it. But next time, please refrain from cutting parts from other's VMs and using 😊, as we all take lot of efforts and spend lot of time in finding the right episodes, the right scenes, and cutting and editing them properly. All scenes are scattered and not in the right edited form, so we download them, sit down and edit them on our own. If you want videos of LTL, there are lots of them available on different websites, like Youtube, desi**fo***s, India-forums itself, etc. So you can go to any of these sites and download videos and use them to make your VMs. Thats what we all do here. So next time, please refrain from cutting parts from edited VMs, and use your own videos 😊.

Thanks,

Aparna

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey puja a beautiful video ⭐️.The song and the scenes were absolutely perfect.👏👏👏

Edited by niki11 - 13 years ago
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Originally posted by: akki-rockstar

yaar TASHA bole to????

hey dr...
i watched it..its beautiful..luvd it...keep it up....n im agree with Pearl..she is r8...u shouldn't use already made VMs..or if u use den give credit to those people who made them.😊...

thanks
-akki:)

thankyou dear. for watching and comments. waise Tasha bole to Dutta and Nakush from Laggi Tujhse Lagan
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Hi Puja,

It is nice that you are interested in VM making and have started it. But next time, please refrain from cutting parts from other's VMs and using 😊, as we all take lot of efforts and spend lot of time in finding the right episodes, the right scenes, and cutting and editing them properly. All scenes are scattered and not in the right edited form, so we download them, sit down and edit them on our own. If you want videos of LTL, there are lots of them available on different websites, like Youtube, desi**fo***s, India-forums itself, etc. So you can go to any of these sites and download videos and use them to make your VMs. Thats what we all do here. So next time, please refrain from cutting parts from edited VMs, and use your own videos 😊.

Thanks,

Aparna

sorry agar tumhe bura laga to. aaj ke baad se main kisi ke bhi VM use nahi karungi. is baar maine aisa isliye kiya kyunki main is song per Tasah ke VM banana chahti thi. maine Huma se request bhi ki thi per use song ke baare me nahi pata tha. waise bhi ye mera 1st and last chance tha. sorry again
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Originally posted by: niki11

Hey puja a beautiful video ⭐️.The song and the scenes were absolutely perfect.👏👏👏

thankyou dear. thanks very much
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
congrats on ur first vm and well done ... liked it a lot 😊
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vs-kmh

sorry agar tumhe bura laga to. aaj ke baad se main kisi ke bhi VM use nahi karungi. is baar maine aisa isliye kiya kyunki main is song per Tasah ke VM banana chahti thi. maine Huma se request bhi ki thi per use song ke baare me nahi pata tha. waise bhi ye mera 1st and last chance tha. sorry again

Hey no problem, just see that it doesnt happen in future. And your talented, so I'm sure you will be able to make real good VMs on your own 😊.

NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Congratz ffor ur Vm gallery *hugs*

a really nice VM dear....just amazing