Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Veer's justification was for... (Page 7)

Poll Question: Seeing yesterday episode it seem that Veer was giving justification to

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
36 [94.74%]
2 [5.26%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimi10

Originally posted by intruderfast

it was for viewers to start liking veer again but sorry no one is impressed
the only saving grace was we get to know that he still hates taps and is not characterless bas
But he loves the bachcha which he thinks is his, though he didn't say regarding this in front of Umed but its evident. And so easily he puts all the blame on Jogi. Totally unacceptableAngryAngry.

ofcourse its unacceptable , he is looking like a clown these days , brains have totally gone into the gutter
total  waste he has become

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rimi10tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged

the only saving grace was we get to know that he still hates taps and is not characterless bas

kindly define wht do u mean by characterlessWinkLOLLOLLOL r u waiting for him 2 sleep again with tht vamp..WinkWinkLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jaiyajitiny15

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by jdfan

I hope CVs are the same for all the characters Wink..I am very impressed by ppl blaming CVs for Veer's stupidity but the very same ppl quickly point fingers 2 Ichcha instaed of Cvs......, very well done...AngryLOL
ahem..you only such peopleShockedLOL... i also know such people who are this  Angryfor every veer's stupidty ( even if they get a hint and he does not do it but still beforehandWinkLOL ) and  this  Sleepyat ichcha most of the times LOLLOLLOLand claim  that they are veecha fansShockedLOLROFL

I see no substance in ur reply...except some smileys..working hard 2 make a diff...TongueLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.....u seem 2 b very very confused with different time periods..n not update with views around..WinkWinkLOL
LOL
same old answer when you have no answer and i use only  smileys Confused  check your own posts before you post your commentLOL and atleast i keep my words ..i am not double crossingLOLLOL

Edited by jdfan - 11 March 2011 at 4:47am
shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged

I hope CVs are the same for all the characters Wink..I am very impressed by ppl blaming CVs for Veer's stupidity but the very same ppl quickly point fingers 2 Ichcha instaed of Cvs......, very well done...AngryLOL
ahem..you only such peopleShockedLOL... i also know such people who are this  Angryfor every veer's stupidty ( even if they get a hint and he does not do it but still beforehandWinkLOL ) and  this  Sleepyat ichcha most of the times LOLLOLLOLand claim  that they are veecha fansShockedLOLROFL

I see no substance in ur reply...except some smileys..working hard 2 make a diff...LOL.....u seem 2 b very very confused with different time periods..n not update with views around..WinkWinkLOL
LOL
same old answer when you have no answer and i use  smileys Confused  think before you post your commentLOL and atleast i keep my words ..i am not double crossingLOLLOL

not impressed again..LOLLOLLOLLOL
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged

kindly define wht do u mean by characterlessLOL r u waiting for him 2 sleep again with tht vamp..LOL

LOLLOLLOLyaar let me say one good thing abt veerLOLLOLLOLyaa if he does that then surely uska character gaya bhaad mein
and if character is lost, everything is lostSmile

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged

I see no substance in ur reply...except some smileys..working hard 2 make a diff...LOL.....u seem 2 b very very confused with different time periods..n not update with views around..WinkWinkLOL
LOL
same old answer when you have no answer and i use  smileys Confused  think before you post your commentLOL and atleast i keep my words ..i am not double crossingLOLLOL

not impressed again..LOLLOLLOLLOL
ha like i only write  to impress youLOL

Edited by jdfan - 11 March 2011 at 4:49am
shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged

LOL

not impressed again..LOL
ha like i only post to impress youLOL

but i am not impressedLOLLOLLOLLOL
shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged

kindly define wht do u mean by characterlessLOL r u waiting for him 2 sleep again with tht vamp..LOL

LOLLOLLOLyaar let me say one good thing abt veerLOLLOLLOLyaa if he does that then surely uska character gaya bhaad mein
and if character is lost, everything is lostSmile

LOL

darling defination maang rahe theeeWinkEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

Go to top