Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Veer's justification was for... (Page 6)

Poll Question: Seeing yesterday episode it seem that Veer was giving justification to

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
36 [94.74%]
2 [5.26%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
it was for viewers to start liking veer again but sorry no one is impressed
the only saving grace was we get to know that he still hates taps and is not characterless bas

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by ankit111

His justification made him even more stupid. Earlier I was thinking tht he was unaware abt the Buddha humiliation drama, but it seems tht he knew everything and even knew tht Ichha was hurt and there r no one in tht zoopark to take care of her but to make her life hell. But still he didn't care her and sending sms to the devil. He very well know tht tht devil always use to lie before Ichha and he was witness himself whn she was telling to Ichchha abt sweet moment between her and Veer. Frankly speaking I was more disappointed with the justification thn feeding episode. Angry Angry

Ankit r u the officially a member of BBB Veerclub..now.....Wink......yaa do u need more time..Ermm
Shivani i m more furious on CVs thn Veer.AngryAngry. u see its CVs stupidity. they hv still not turn Veer a devil, but forcing him to do stupid things and spoiling this character. he hs not gone to the point for no returnLOLLOL. still he hs not accepted Tapu, but doing things as if confused person and this is fualt of CVs, who cant decide wht to do with this character and r trying to give lame explanationLOL. u know whn i will becom official member of band bajao party thn Veer ki to Ram hi rakhe like TapuLOLLOLLOL. lekin bechara aajkal charo taraf se gali kha raha hai, ab murde ko kya marnaLOLLOLLOL. its interesting whn someone come in his defence and thn start band bajaying, like TapuROFLROFLROFL

yes ankit i agree with u LOL he has become so stupid , wkat have the cvs done , baby ki news sunke aadmi ka dimag udd jaata hain kyaa

Edited by intruderfast - 11 March 2011 at 4:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111tiny15

rimi10 Goldie
rimi10
rimi10

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

the only saving grace was we get to know that he still hates taps and is not characterless bas
But he loves the bachcha which he thinks is his, though he didn't say regarding this in front of Umed but its evident. And so easily he puts all the blame on Jogi. Totally unacceptableAngryAngry.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12PreciousPriankit111tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

Originally posted by ladybird9

I hope CVs are the same for all the characters Wink..I am very impressed by ppl blaming CVs for Veer's stupidity but the very same ppl quickly point fingers 2 Ichcha instaed of Cvs......, very well done...AngryLOL
ahem..you only such peopleShockedLOL... i also know such people who are this  Angryfor every veer's stupidty ( even if they get a hint and he does not do it but still beforehandWinkLOL ) and  this  Sleepyat ichcha most of the times LOLLOLLOLand claim  that they are veecha fansShockedLOLROFL

I see no substance in ur reply...except some smileys..working hard 2 make a diff...TongueLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.....u seem 2 b very very confused with different time periods..n not update with views around..WinkWinkLOL
LOL
FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
Shivani i m more furious on CVs thn Veer.AngryAngry. u see its CVs stupidity. they hv still not turn Veer a devil, but forcing him to do stupid things and spoiling this character. he hs not gone to the point for no returnLOLLOL. still he hs not accepted Tapu, but doing things as if confused person and this is fualt of CVs, who cant decide wht to do with this character and r trying to give lame explanationLOL. u know whn i will becom official member of band bajao party thn Veer ki to Ram hi rakhe like TapuLOLLOLLOL. lekin bechara aajkal charo taraf se gali kha raha hai, ab murde ko kya marnaLOLLOLLOL. its interesting whn someone come in his defence and thn start band bajaying, like TapuROFLROFLROFL
[/QUOTE]
Very well said ankit111..CVS are to be blamed here..Veer was such good character....they are bent upon ruining it....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12sourojankit111intruderfasttiny15

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

what else you wantConfused and dont worry veer will be back in form when satya will be outWinkbecause you see cvs cannot afford to write dialogues for two main characters simultaneously...with one useless brainLOLLOLLOL

sourojankit111intruderfasttiny15

jaiyaji Newbie
jaiyaji
jaiyaji

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
 veer  ichcha tapu &others  r characters ,so they have  played role,nothing else , only &only stupid CVS is responsible ..for faults.only veer was a strong character but now veer is little bit loose his character &ichcha could not strong &tapu still hate ichcha .ichcha can be strong ,if cvs want same..Shocked
PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by PreciousPri

Originally posted by rimi10

Originally posted by PreciousPri

All i can say it was the most pathetic excuse i have heard Thumbs Down

He is saying he did it 2 save Ichcha from taunts yet she still heard them??? from her irritating sis lie tapps (puh-lease!)..... n Chanda as well.... so in wot way has he helped or protected her i fail to understand Ermm

then as his dad was accounting all the bad things all this guy can say is jaanta hoon?? wot rubbish Dead thats it i know ..... his wife got humiliated in front of enitre family n all he can say is i know....... aghhhhh he is so annoying

n his dad is no less at first i was like u keep going when he was saying u r the only one 4 ichcha in this family but then when he said at the last part that i knwo till ur here nothing bad can happen to Ichcha........ again wot utter rubbish..... despite this guy being there she is being humiliated n insulted left right n centre so wots he gonna do???

sorry i get a bit carried away D'oh  
Lame dialogues with lame excuses dear. When he said " I know till u r there nothing bad cn happen to Ichcha" I was like wat did veer say that he got so convinced. Totally disgusted with veer's characer now. 

Absolutely lame n silly n stupid.....DeadDead......as he was saying all the bad things it was fine.... but the last line really killed the scene n father n son Pinch

And getting carried away?? We are all infact getting carried away with this stupid show , aren't we?  That y the TRP's doesn't seem to change at all inspite of the utter rubbish that they showAngry.

Yea i guess so LOL...... but such stupidity they r dishing out n even when we r critising it ..... no effect...... still more rubbish being churned out AngryAngry

@ Red and underlined.... According to these morons, it is bad for Ichcha only if someone makes an attempt on her life or kill her husband or mother.... As long as she is healthily crying and taking all insults and abuses from everybody including unwanted guests and keeps mum and docile and behaves like a slave, she is in very good condition...

well said ......sad but the truth Ouch.... which gal in this day n age is like her?? y have her character be a doormat n such a pushova ??? is there any one who like seeing this nonsense?? then y stretch it any further?? disgusting... a wife who can do nothing but cry n a hubby who unknowingly makes her cry n viewers cry 4 watching such a lame show ........ n other characters also leave no stone unturned in making veer n ichcha feel worse Ouch  ...... CVs please get a move on

Edited by PreciousPri - 11 March 2011 at 4:41am

dreamz12rimi10hermione8tiny15

Go to top