Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Veer's justification was for... (Page 4)

Poll Question: Seeing yesterday episode it seem that Veer was giving justification to

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
36 [94.74%]
2 [5.26%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
aditi jii  if u notice, i hv mentioned in other post in this same thread tht, i m officially not member of Veer band bajao party, becoz i find in all mess CVs stupidity thn Veer. they hv not turned her negative but spoiled this character. i can criticize him but not hate. as CVs r the main guilty of all these stupid illogical show, but we cant ignore the fact which is quite obvious. whn Tina role was just a filler and she put her regination and went to USA, we saw the result. she got some dialogues. whn Rashmi put her regination, thn in few episode, we watched some confusing diaologes, which kept in suspence, if she is turning positive till they finally decided let her negative. these things r quite visible. i m not blaming actors, but weakness of CVs, who can be black mailed. they hv ruined Jogi chaacter only for the sake of justifying Veer action. so instead of following a certain storyline CVs r busy in everthing except STORY.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

aditi jii  if u notice, i hv mentioned in other post in this same thread tht, i m officially not member of Veer band bajao party, becoz i find in all mess CVs stupidity thn Veer. they hv not turned her negative but spoiled this character. i can criticize him but not hate. as CVs r the main guilty of all these stupid illogical show, but we cant ignore the fact which is quite obvious. whn Tina role was just a filler and she put her regination and went to USA, we saw the result. she got some dialogues. whn Rashmi put her regination, thn in few episode, we watched some confusing diaologes, which kept in suspence, if she is turning positive till they finally decided let her negative. these things r quite visible. i m not blaming actors, but weakness of CVs, who can be black mailed. they hv ruined Jogi chaacter only for the sake of justifying Veer action. so instead of following a certain storyline CVs r busy in everthing except STORY.Smile

Ankit, I was not pointing any fingers at your remarkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..........it was more of a generalised statement and question............I have noticed that things are rather weird the way they happen in this serial..........but if the channel allows the actors to drive their story then they are worse than what I already think of them..........But I am confused as to why senior actors like Jogi and Umed are falling in line with this mode of operation.............Nandish cannot be a fool.............why did he agree to fall in line with the script of feeding?? He must have known that it would bring the roof on his head..........no!! no!!..........something is not right here..........there is something that just does not sit right with me.

It is quite obvious to me that the CV's change their lines according to viewer reception.........that I will accept........because I have been following the pattern............whether it is through this Forum or any other research mode......I cannot say.

I know the CV's are an illogical lot.........to start a story with a character that is worse than some the real life criminals  portrayed in films was their first mistake............and now even if they or the whole bunch of actors want to ...............the change is irreversible.

I just think they have run out of ideas of how to proceed, change or progress and so we are watching a bunch of rubbish...........the characters are resembling puppets...........there is no message, no story.........no emotions just a lot of bunkumAngryAngryAngry

rgattu

rgattu Senior Member
rgattu
rgattu

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged

Aditi - as you say rightly it is the CVs...

but watching the episode i too felt that Nandish the person not Veer the actor was giving an explanation...maybe not adequate acting skills but somehow didn't seem right!

also Satya (Sharad) is wasted, he is a brilliant actor...and good looking too Hug

i used to like Veer too but somehow...last couple of months it has all gone down the drain.

tiny15

rgattu Senior Member
rgattu
rgattu

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
i think the only way they can improve Tappu is
- get her to confront the blackmailer in some dingy alley
- get her into a skirmish
- let a rock fall on her head
- she goes into coma
- the doctors deliver the miracle baby
- ichcha (obviously) looks after the baby as Tappu is just a vegetable (and she can still continue crying!)
- tappu eventually comes out of the coma but is amnesiac and doesnt remember a damn thing - and definitely does NOT recognise naani
- and then they can show her as being a half-decent person
- by then Satya would have taken the haveli so she goes back to Jogi
- and as her childhood home brings back her memories, she see ichcha being so nice to her baby/child that she goes away to Delhi/London/US/Himalayas/Moon - i don't care!

mahmansma

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Ankit, I was not pointing any fingers at your remarkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..........it was more of a generalised statement and question............I have noticed that things are rather weird the way they happen in this serial..........but if the channel allows the actors to drive their story then they are worse than what I already think of them..........But I am confused as to why senior actors like Jogi and Umed are falling in line with this mode of operation.............Nandish cannot be a fool.............why did he agree to fall in line with the script of feeding?? He must have known that it would bring the roof on his head..........no!! no!!..........something is not right here..........there is something that just does not sit right with me.

It is quite obvious to me that the CV's change their lines according to viewer reception.........that I will accept........because I have been following the pattern............whether it is through this Forum or any other research mode......I cannot say.

I know the CV's are an illogical lot.........to start a story with a character that is worse than some the real life criminals  portrayed in films was their first mistake............and now even if they or the whole bunch of actors want to ...............the change is irreversible.

I just think they have run out of ideas of how to proceed, change or progress and so we are watching a bunch of rubbish...........the characters are resembling puppets...........there is no message, no story.........no emotions just a lot of bunkumAngryAngryAngry

i agree with u, something is wrong somewhere, otherwise even a five yr old child cant think such stupid nonsense things. but as we cant understand some logics in this forum, may be people with such extra ordinary logic also exist in this world, which for sane person  is not understandable.LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12grouchotiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Double post

Edited by ankit111 - 11 March 2011 at 3:30am
jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rgattu

Aditi - as you say rightly it is the CVs...

but watching the episode i too felt that Nandish the person not Veer the actor was giving an explanation...maybe not adequate acting skills but somehow didn't seem right!

also Satya (Sharad) is wasted, he is a brilliant actor...and good looking too Hug

i used to like Veer too but somehow...last couple of months it has all gone down the drain.
ooooooooooow dont be disappointed i know he'll be back..it  always happens ..nothing new ..first veer becomesThumbs Downthen suddenly Star(LOLLOLLOL) and sharad  seems to be a huge star here... on this forumLOLLOLbut i do have a feeling that his character satya is soon going to beThumbs Downthanks to our dear cvs..who spare no one AngryAngry

Edited by jdfan - 11 March 2011 at 3:33am

tiny15

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
All i can say it was the most pathetic excuse i have heard Thumbs Down

He is saying he did it 2 save Ichcha from taunts yet she still heard them??? from her irritating sis lie tapps (puh-lease!)..... n Chanda as well.... so in wot way has he helped or protected her i fail to understand Ermm

then as his dad was accounting all the bad things all this guy can say is jaanta hoon?? wot rubbish Dead thats it i know ..... his wife got humiliated in front of enitre family n all he can say is i know....... aghhhhh he is so annoying

n his dad is no less at first i was like u keep going when he was saying u r the only one 4 ichcha in this family but then when he said at the last part that i knwo till ur here nothing bad can happen to Ichcha........ again wot utter rubbish..... despite this guy being there she is being humiliated n insulted left right n centre so wots he gonna do???

sorry i get a bit carried away D'oh  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12tiny15

Go to top