Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ankit111

Shivani i m more furious on CVs thn Veer.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก. u see its CVs stupidity. they hv still not turn Veer a devil, but forcing him to do stupid things and spoiling this character. he hs not gone to the point for no return๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. still he hs not accepted Tapu, but doing things as if confused person and this is fualt of CVs, who cant decide wht to do with this character and r trying to give lame explanation๐Ÿ˜†. u know whn i will becom official member of band bajao party thn Veer ki to Ram hi rakhe like Tapu๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. lekin bechara aajkal charo taraf se gali kha raha hai, ab murde ko kya marna๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. its interesting whn someone come in his defence and thn start band bajaying, like Tapu๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

yes ankit i agree with u ๐Ÿ˜† he has become so stupid , wkat have the cvs done , baby ki news sunke aadmi ka dimag udd jaata hain kyaa
Edited by intruderfast - 13 years ago
rimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

it was for viewers to start liking veer again but sorry no one is impressed
the only saving grace was we get to know that he still hates taps and is not characterless bas

But he loves the bachcha which he thinks is his, though he didn't say regarding this in front of Umed but its evident. And so easily he puts all the blame on Jogi. Totally unacceptable๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก.
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jdfan

ahem..you only such people๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†... i also know such people who are this  ๐Ÿ˜กfor every veer's stupidty ( even if they get a hint and he does not do it but still beforehand๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† ) and  this  ๐Ÿฅฑat ichcha most of the times ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†and claim  that they are veecha fans๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

I see no substance in ur reply...except some smileys..working hard 2 make a diff...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.....u seem 2 b very very confused with different time periods..n not update with views around..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shivani i m more furious on CVs thn Veer.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก. u see its CVs stupidity. they hv still not turn Veer a devil, but forcing him to do stupid things and spoiling this character. he hs not gone to the point for no return๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. still he hs not accepted Tapu, but doing things as if confused person and this is fualt of CVs, who cant decide wht to do with this character and r trying to give lame explanation๐Ÿ˜†. u know whn i will becom official member of band bajao party thn Veer ki to Ram hi rakhe like Tapu๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. lekin bechara aajkal charo taraf se gali kha raha hai, ab murde ko kya marna๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. its interesting whn someone come in his defence and thn start band bajaying, like Tapu๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Very well said ankit111..CVS are to be blamed here..Veer was such good character....they are bent upon ruining it....
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

the only saving grace was we get to know that he still hates taps and is not characterless bas

what else you want๐Ÿ˜• and dont worry veer will be back in form when satya will be out๐Ÿ˜‰because you see cvs cannot afford to write dialogues for two main characters simultaneously...with one useless brain๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
jaiyaji thumbnail
 veer  ichcha tapu &others  r characters ,so they have  played role,nothing else , only &only stupid CVS is responsible ..for faults.only veer was a strong character but now veer is little bit loose his character &ichcha could not strong &tapu still hate ichcha .ichcha can be strong ,if cvs want same..๐Ÿ˜ฒ
PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: hermoinee

@ Red and underlined.... According to these morons, it is bad for Ichcha only if someone makes an attempt on her life or kill her husband or mother.... As long as she is healthily crying and taking all insults and abuses from everybody including unwanted guests and keeps mum and docile and behaves like a slave, she is in very good condition...

well said ......sad but the truth .... which gal in this day n age is like her?? y have her character be a doormat n such a pushova ??? is there any one who like seeing this nonsense?? then y stretch it any further?? disgusting... a wife who can do nothing but cry n a hubby who unknowingly makes her cry n viewers cry 4 watching such a lame show ........ n other characters also leave no stone unturned in making veer n ichcha feel worse   ...... CVs please get a move on
Edited by PreciousPri - 13 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rimi10

But he loves the bachcha which he thinks is his, though he didn't say regarding this in front of Umed but its evident. And so easily he puts all the blame on Jogi. Totally unacceptable๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก.

ofcourse its unacceptable , he is looking like a clown these days , brains have totally gone into the gutter
total  waste he has become
shivani9 thumbnail

kindly define wht do u mean by characterless๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† r u waiting for him 2 sleep again with tht vamp..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

I see no substance in ur reply...except some smileys..working hard 2 make a diff...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.....u seem 2 b very very confused with different time periods..n not update with views around..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†

same old answer when you have no answer and i use only  smileys ๐Ÿ˜•  check your own posts before you post your comment๐Ÿ˜† and atleast i keep my words ..i am not double crossing๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Edited by jdfan - 13 years ago