Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: groucho

That is strange.........😕😕 Why should Nandish have to justify himself to anyone.......he is an actor doing his role................not a pleasant episode but he is supposed to act as per the demands of the script.............so shouldn't the member have attacked the CV's???

👏👍🏼agreeeeeeeeeeeee..cvs are to be blamed why the actorsConfused..they are only working according to  the script that cvs provide..........so curse  you cvs😡😡Edited by jdfan - 13 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

That is strange.........😕😕 Why should Nandish have to justify himself to anyone.......he is an actor doing his role................not a pleasant episode but he is supposed to act as per the demands of the script.............so shouldn't the member have attacked the CV's???

but Aditi jii, people r blaiming him to mix real life with reel life and pressurising CVs, and this is quite obvious. its very obvious the dilema of CVs. even Rashmi /Shivani accepted tht she is trying to make her role positive and we hv seen CVs were in dilema for few episodes, but seeing audience reaction they realised tht making Tapu positive is quite unacceptable, so may be they made a deal tht Tapu will be negative but between they will show some good NANDWANI scenes. but now its backfiring and its badly effecting their image. so they r coming with these lame justification😊
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

but Aditi jii, people r blaiming him to mix real life with reel life and pressurising CVs, and this is quite obvious. its very obvious the dilema of CVs. even Rashmi /Shivani accepted tht she is trying to make her role positive and we hv seen CVs were in dilema for few episodes, but seeing audience reaction they realised tht making Tapu positive is quite unacceptable, so may be they made a deal tht Tapu will be negative but between they will show some good NANDWANI scenes. but now its backfiring and its badly effecting their image. so they r coming with these lame justification😊

Ankit, I believe in being fair..........now I don't know whether that is true or a rumour.........I have not seen any proof of what you say........so I am going with what I have seen...........If a channel like Colors is allowing themselves to be browbeaten by any actor or actors............then more than one gossippy column will pick it up.........it will be in every tabloid that covers TV and film.......and that I have not seen.

My own feeling is that it may well be true that Rashami is wanting to be positive because the character she is playing is disliked by more than those who like the character.........so she may have made noises about that..............we have not seen any signs of positivity till date.......so obviously she has not succeeded.

I know you are neutral as you have mentioned...........so does the last few months not seem like the CV's are the ones testing the viewers patience...........they keep changing from good to mediocre to bad and then try and get up to mediocre.

Would these actors have asked for Jogi's character to be ruined??? Mai's character to go through this ridiculous change............and even stranger bring in Satya who is a far better actor than them. I don't believe so..........I may be wrong but right now I don't agree this is the reason .........till someone can prove me wrong and then I will happily admit I was wrong.😊
ankit111 thumbnail
aditi jii  if u notice, i hv mentioned in other post in this same thread tht, i m officially not member of Veer band bajao party, becoz i find in all mess CVs stupidity thn Veer. they hv not turned her negative but spoiled this character. i can criticize him but not hate. as CVs r the main guilty of all these stupid illogical show, but we cant ignore the fact which is quite obvious. whn Tina role was just a filler and she put her regination and went to USA, we saw the result. she got some dialogues. whn Rashmi put her regination, thn in few episode, we watched some confusing diaologes, which kept in suspence, if she is turning positive till they finally decided let her negative. these things r quite visible. i m not blaming actors, but weakness of CVs, who can be black mailed. they hv ruined Jogi chaacter only for the sake of justifying Veer action. so instead of following a certain storyline CVs r busy in everthing except STORY.😊
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

aditi jii  if u notice, i hv mentioned in other post in this same thread tht, i m officially not member of Veer band bajao party, becoz i find in all mess CVs stupidity thn Veer. they hv not turned her negative but spoiled this character. i can criticize him but not hate. as CVs r the main guilty of all these stupid illogical show, but we cant ignore the fact which is quite obvious. whn Tina role was just a filler and she put her regination and went to USA, we saw the result. she got some dialogues. whn Rashmi put her regination, thn in few episode, we watched some confusing diaologes, which kept in suspence, if she is turning positive till they finally decided let her negative. these things r quite visible. i m not blaming actors, but weakness of CVs, who can be black mailed. they hv ruined Jogi chaacter only for the sake of justifying Veer action. so instead of following a certain storyline CVs r busy in everthing except STORY.😊

Ankit, I was not pointing any fingers at your remark😳😳..........it was more of a generalised statement and question............I have noticed that things are rather weird the way they happen in this serial..........but if the channel allows the actors to drive their story then they are worse than what I already think of them..........But I am confused as to why senior actors like Jogi and Umed are falling in line with this mode of operation.............Nandish cannot be a fool.............why did he agree to fall in line with the script of feeding?? He must have known that it would bring the roof on his head..........no!! no!!..........something is not right here..........there is something that just does not sit right with me.

It is quite obvious to me that the CV's change their lines according to viewer reception.........that I will accept........because I have been following the pattern............whether it is through this Forum or any other research mode......I cannot say.

I know the CV's are an illogical lot.........to start a story with a character that is worse than some the real life criminals  portrayed in films was their first mistake............and now even if they or the whole bunch of actors want to ...............the change is irreversible.

I just think they have run out of ideas of how to proceed, change or progress and so we are watching a bunch of rubbish...........the characters are resembling puppets...........there is no message, no story.........no emotions just a lot of bunkum😡😡😡

rgattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aditi - as you say rightly it is the CVs...

but watching the episode i too felt that Nandish the person not Veer the actor was giving an explanation...maybe not adequate acting skills but somehow didn't seem right!

also Satya (Sharad) is wasted, he is a brilliant actor...and good looking too 🤗

i used to like Veer too but somehow...last couple of months it has all gone down the drain.
rgattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think the only way they can improve Tappu is
- get her to confront the blackmailer in some dingy alley
- get her into a skirmish
- let a rock fall on her head
- she goes into coma
- the doctors deliver the miracle baby
- ichcha (obviously) looks after the baby as Tappu is just a vegetable (and she can still continue crying!)
- tappu eventually comes out of the coma but is amnesiac and doesnt remember a damn thing - and definitely does NOT recognise naani
- and then they can show her as being a half-decent person
- by then Satya would have taken the haveli so she goes back to Jogi
- and as her childhood home brings back her memories, she see ichcha being so nice to her baby/child that she goes away to Delhi/London/US/Himalayas/Moon - i don't care!

ankit111 thumbnail

Ankit, I was not pointing any fingers at your remark😳😳..........it was more of a generalised statement and question............I have noticed that things are rather weird the way they happen in this serial..........but if the channel allows the actors to drive their story then they are worse than what I already think of them..........But I am confused as to why senior actors like Jogi and Umed are falling in line with this mode of operation.............Nandish cannot be a fool.............why did he agree to fall in line with the script of feeding?? He must have known that it would bring the roof on his head..........no!! no!!..........something is not right here..........there is something that just does not sit right with me.

It is quite obvious to me that the CV's change their lines according to viewer reception.........that I will accept........because I have been following the pattern............whether it is through this Forum or any other research mode......I cannot say.

I know the CV's are an illogical lot.........to start a story with a character that is worse than some the real life criminals  portrayed in films was their first mistake............and now even if they or the whole bunch of actors want to ...............the change is irreversible.

I just think they have run out of ideas of how to proceed, change or progress and so we are watching a bunch of rubbish...........the characters are resembling puppets...........there is no message, no story.........no emotions just a lot of bunkum😡😡😡

i agree with u, something is wrong somewhere, otherwise even a five yr old child cant think such stupid nonsense things. but as we cant understand some logics in this forum, may be people with such extra ordinary logic also exist in this world, which for sane person  is not understandable.😆😆
ankit111 thumbnail

Double post
Edited by ankit111 - 13 years ago
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rgattu

Aditi - as you say rightly it is the CVs...

but watching the episode i too felt that Nandish the person not Veer the actor was giving an explanation...maybe not adequate acting skills but somehow didn't seem right!

also Satya (Sharad) is wasted, he is a brilliant actor...and good looking too 🤗

i used to like Veer too but somehow...last couple of months it has all gone down the drain.

ooooooooooow dont be disappointed i know he'll be back..it  always happens ..nothing new ..first veer becomes👎🏼then suddenly ⭐️(😆😆😆) and sharad  seems to be a huge star here... on this forum😆😆but i do have a feeling that his character satya is soon going to be👎🏼thanks to our dear cvs..who spare no one 😡😡 Edited by jdfan - 13 years ago