Veer's justification was for... - Page 2

Poll

Seeing yesterday episode it seem that Veer was giving justification to

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yes Ankit....it was just a show for audience...for us to stop criticizing Veer...but it has actually enhanced our anger on Veer....ohhh i never knew this guy could stoop so low...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Going by his logic, he will go and sleep with Tapu tomorrow and say I did it to keep Ichcha safe πŸ˜² Grow up man, this is no way to handle a situation and moreover his action has in fact made Tapu dish out more taunts at Ichcha then had he not done so 😑
Edited by shyams - 13 years ago
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: farah007

it was very lame no doubt.. it seem that this guy doesnt have guts to confront tapasya. just to keep her mouth shut hes becoming lovey dovey..πŸ˜†

best was he himself admits that tapasya aisi hai keh ichcha ko taunts kar kar ke rakh de gi! πŸ˜†

yaaar yeh kia bana dia is hero ko.. he seems tooo phusssss now!!

to protect his woman a guy has to be lovey dovey to another woman ..... how fooish do these people think we are... what kind of a man Veer has turned into...πŸ˜•
😑 If he wants to be with taps ..atleast have the guts to say it upfront... and if he wants Ichcha in his life then have the guts to protect her on ur own strength and not play these lallupanju games... the audience has got smarter than u think Veer babu
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Tomorrow they will show tht sms was created by Tapu herself and was not sent by Veer. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
they might even show that tappu used to mix something in his food so taht he goes to her.. like mid summer night's dream thing. "Love Potion"πŸ˜†
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yday it was very evident that Veer has given up on fighting the evil called tapasya and has accepted the fact that tapasya can create problems between him & iccha....so instead of facing the situation he somehow wants to pacify her and is thinking that he is trying save iccha from God knows what...😑...
In the process did he realize that he is sending wrong signals to taps.....and is his understanding of taps mentality so shallow even after so much water has passed under the bridge πŸ˜•πŸ˜•..cant he make out that taps will take advantage of every possible situation?
He knows how hurt iccha was when Veer smiled at taps during that  stupid song session... (arre I wasted my time making one Vm on that yaar )
even after that he thinks that his feeding taps will go well with iccha, how dare he takes her for granted..😑😑 like this...CVs have screwed this character bigtime...

Edited by vijayam - 13 years ago
shivani9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankit111

His justification made him even more stupid. Earlier I was thinking tht he was unaware abt the Buddha humiliation drama, but it seems tht he knew everything and even knew tht Ichha was hurt and there r no one in tht zoopark to take care of her but to make her life hell. But still he didn't care her and sending sms to the devil. He very well know tht tht devil always use to lie before Ichha and he was witness himself whn she was telling to Ichchha abt sweet moment between her and Veer. Frankly speaking I was more disappointed with the justification thn feeding episode. 😑 😑

Ankit r u the officially a member of BBB Veerclub..now.....πŸ˜‰......yaa do u need more time..πŸ€”
dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The justification is totally for audiences. CVs had underestimated the viewer's intelligence and now Veer is hated more than before. You can take care of Tapasya no props with that but feeding and lovely smses man thats going overboard especially when Ichcha is down in the dumps. 
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ankit111

It was justification of Nandish to fb member who bashed him on his wall for devil feeding episode. πŸ˜†

That is strange.........πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Why should Nandish have to justify himself to anyone.......he is an actor doing his role................not a pleasant episode but he is supposed to act as per the demands of the script.............so shouldn't the member have attacked the CV's???
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ladybird9

Ankit r u the officially a member of BBB Veerclub..now.....πŸ˜‰......yaa do u need more time..πŸ€”

Shivani i m more furious on CVs thn Veer.😑😑. u see its CVs stupidity. they hv still not turn Veer a devil, but forcing him to do stupid things and spoiling this character. he hs not gone to the point for no returnπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. still he hs not accepted Tapu, but doing things as if confused person and this is fualt of CVs, who cant decide wht to do with this character and r trying to give lame explanationπŸ˜†. u know whn i will becom official member of band bajao party thn Veer ki to Ram hi rakhe like TapuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. lekin bechara aajkal charo taraf se gali kha raha hai, ab murde ko kya marnaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. its interesting whn someone come in his defence and thn start band bajaying, like Tapu🀣🀣🀣