Never seen feeling of parenthood

Posted: 13 years ago
Yesterday what I have seen, never seen before in any serial or movie that is true feeling of parenthood. I had tears in my eyes, even now I am unable to come out of that delima. Such a beautiful expressed by Gurmeet, hats off to him. Best thing is song selection, they have selected the right song that actually express the feeling of parenthood. I am fond of old songs, and I can say that one song is best to express the feeling of would be parents.
 It is sad maximum are making fun of that song, but I just want to ask from all married and mothers.
 "Isn't they feel emotional while watching the episode or song?. "
Biggest surprise of me was first time I saw my husband so emotional. We are just remembering our first parenthood.
 And last thing I always want to see a song sang by Kishor and expressed by Gurmeet, because both are masters in expressing feeling. Today my dream come true.

one more question  can we ignore such a beautiful feeling just lack of some intimate scene? 
U can see so many intimate see in other serials but GHSP is unique in showing true feelings.

So all the mother and all of u just share ur feeling with me?
Edited by pal_2010 - 13 years ago
Di....
I exactly agree with you.
Though I am just 15, I could understand, what was the essence of his thoughts.
ANd I pay tribute to GC for having expressed it so nicely, that I had tears in mye eyes.....

And when it came to the song, I was like........jumping...
It was tooo nice.....
And I wanted some old songs in GHSp;...
we have got them before tooo....and they were fab... and now this one...
i am telling all of you, it's gonna be treat to the eyes and the ears too....

Hats of to GC.
Guru live in that scene. The way he did shows he is an master in acting. GURU u are a true actor.
Originally posted by Mg777

Di....
I exactly agree with you.
Though I am just 15, I could understand, what was the essence of his thoughts.
ANd I pay tribute to GC for having expressed it so nicely, that I had tears in mye eyes.....

And when it came to the song, I was like........jumping...
It was tooo nice.....
And I wanted some old songs in GHSp;...
we have got them before tooo....and they were fab... and now this one...
i am telling all of you, it's gonna be treat to the eyes and the ears too....

Hats of to GC.
Thank u for supporting me.
I was just wonder where are all sensible peoples gone from forum. After such a wonderful episode most of them are just critizing it.
 Most of them are just need to show physical relations.

Originally posted by verode

Guru live in that scene. The way he did shows he is an master in acting. GURU u are a true actor.
thanks veena for replying
loved the epi!!!
wonderful scene of papa meaning portrayed by GC..
hats off to him..
baby bump of Geet might be missing but the feelings that Gurti bring about in their character is heart warming i guess now the makers should take a leap in the show if they don't want to show the baby bump coz it looks unnatural & bring the baby out I can't wait to see the post baby caring nurturing of Maaneet-baby... the way they did with a doll with those diapers... so cute
Originally posted by pal_2010

Yesterday what I have seen, never seen before in any serial or movie that is true feeling of parenthood. I had tears in my eyes, even now I am unable to come out of that delima. Such a beautiful expressed by Gurmeet, hats off to him. Best thing is song selection, they have selected the right song that actually express the feeling of parenthood. I am fond of old songs, and I can say that one song is best to express the feeling of would be parents.
 It is sad maximum are making fun of that song, but I just want to ask from all married and mothers.
 "Isn't they feel emotional while watching the episode or song?. "
Biggest surprise of me was first time I saw my husband so emotional. We are just remembering our first parenthood.
 And last thing I always want to see a song sang by Kishor and expressed by Gurmeet, because both are masters in expressing feeling. Today my dream come true.

one more question  can we ignore such a beautiful feeling just lack of some intimate scene? 
U can see so many intimate see in other serials but GHSP is unique in showing true feelings.

So all the mother and all of u just share ur feeling with me?

Hi,

I have a small kid of 1 year and 4 months. I totally agree with you. Parenthood is really the best feeling that a married couple can feel and as always it was best expressed in yesterdays episode. Ya even I went through post in which they have criticised sterdays episode. Yes offcourse the intimate scene in GHSP is always unique, but this track is also unique. So much of emotion for a child un-born is rarely shown in any other serial and that also in such a beautiful way. Last but not the least Mannet's acting rocked!

Originally posted by adenshia

Hi,

I have a small kid of 1 year and 4 months. I totally agree with you. Parenthood is really the best feeling that a married couple can feel and as always it was best expressed in yesterdays episode. Ya even I went through post in which they have criticised sterdays episode. Yes offcourse the intimate scene in GHSP is always unique, but this track is also unique. So much of emotion for a child un-born is rarely shown in any other serial and that also in such a beautiful way. Last but not the least Mannet's acting rocked!

Thank for reply I totally agree with u.
Yes we all need intimate scene, but it doesn't mean that we have to ignore such a  extreme beautiful emotions.
Originally posted by abd_20

baby bump of Geet might be missing but the feelings that Gurti bring about in their character is heart warming i guess now the makers should take a leap in the show if they don't want to show the baby bump coz it looks unnatural & bring the baby out I can't wait to see the post baby caring nurturing of Maaneet-baby... the way they did with a doll with those diapers... so cute
I am agree with u, if they show baby bum it would be more effective.