Promo - Is the whole thing a dream Again? - Vid - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
just for sake of talking

lets say avdesh finds out abt rv thing frm bhootni

what wud be next thing to do

he believe bhootni and distances frm arpi who knows the truth that rv didnt do anythng

or avdesh still decides to stick to arpita  coz he knows what all arpi has gone through for him

i think next few weeks wud be based on this and side by side rv drama with shikiha
swamini5 thumbnail
No Yaar Sab Thek hoga
I think ahsish has mentioned in one of this tweets "Romancing in the Hot Sun" soomthing like that.......

So Hope things are ok.
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hmmmm ...

but bhootni dsnt knw whole truth....now only arpi knws ..
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hmm  romancing cud be that mela thing or what?   but yes end wud be all ok mayb for some time we wud see avita romance till arpi gets better

and then drama

bt i think papa rai shud hv been shown at haveli to ask abt his daughter then he can start off his own bhashan naa

cvs r sort of neglecting him
hehe
chatterbox thumbnail
Originally posted by: prash_t

Hmmmm ...

but bhootni dsnt knw whole truth....now only arpi knws ..

thts the story na

bhootni wud only find that arpi went there at rv place mayb some deal she wud find out
bt she wont know that nothing happend

based on that she wud plan

if nothing of this sort is dream then bhootni plan wud be to expose rv in front of tanmay

while saving shikha and arpi same time

swamini5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

hmm  romancing cud be that mela thing or what?   but yes end wud be all ok mayb for some time we wud see avita romance till arpi gets better

and then drama

bt i think papa rai shud hv been shown at haveli to ask abt his daughter then he can start off his own bhashan naa

cvs r sort of neglecting him
hehe

May be he is busy with some other show
chatterbox thumbnail
ya those that r not needed they take up other show

its the lead who never gets break and now they r on tour so they hv already done their part

PrashT thumbnail

Hmmm...true Di..

I hope this part shld b dream and not confession part...it looked tht its not a dream...caz RV went and arpi was struggling to get up...juz then Avi comes in the room..

Tht is fr sure tht wht RV told its not a dream
chatterbox thumbnail
Originally posted by: prash_t

Hmmm...true Di..

I hope this part shld b dream and not confession part...it looked tht its not a dream...caz RV went and arpi was struggling to get up...juz then Avi comes in the room..

Tht is fr sure tht wht RV told its not a dream

ya i also think rv telling abt truth was not dream arpi confessing to avdesh was not a dream but if the rest is dream no issues and cvs always give jhatkaas

PrashT thumbnail
CVs give us jhatkas alwayz....