Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MSk is a Man (Page 5)

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtri

Well said Veena!!!

I am with you. His personality has been superbly elaborated, and Geet's character is just not growing!!

Great post! Clap

Thank u dear and geet is taking the every moment in silly manner. I lover her before days she used to fought but after the marraige i feel some lack of maturity in her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EBasso

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by verode

Well said Veena!!!

I am with you. His personality has been superbly elaborated, and Geet's character is just not growing!!

Great post! Clap

Thank u dear and geet is taking the every moment in silly manner. I lover her before days she used to fought but after the marraige i feel some lack of maturity in her

I agree CVs need to refine her character more.. I mean there is a positive side to this.. It is turning Maan into a much more pleasant person day by day... but yaar.. kya haal kar diya hai bechare ka... Geet made a JOKER out of him !!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

So agreed!! Geet needs to get mature now its high time!!

..VeenaGcian..

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged

Well said Veena!!!

Great post! Clap

I agree CVs need to refine her character more.. I mean there is a positive side to this.. It is turning Maan into a much more pleasant person day by day... but yaar.. kya haal kar diya hai bechare ka... Geet made a JOKER out of him !!!ROFL

Hare dear kul ke bologi toh hum bashers ho jayenge. mein toh in logon ki soch se tak chuki hun

EBasso

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged

Well said Veena!!!

Great post! Clap

I agree CVs need to refine her character more.. I mean there is a positive side to this.. It is turning Maan into a much more pleasant person day by day... but yaar.. kya haal kar diya hai bechare ka... Geet made a JOKER out of him !!!ROFL

Hare dear kul ke bologi toh hum bashers ho jayenge. mein toh in logon ki soch se tak chuki hun

haha okay me Confused now !!!

..VeenaGcian..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index