Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_aakshu

Originally posted by verode

at some point of view u r ryt 
but  
u think , geet badlegi toh i dont think aacha hoga 
i mean it's really nice that our MSK has changed a bit for geet 
but geet badlegi........na...................
MSK hamari geet ko aasehi pasand karta he jessi woh he 
and 
ya........
it was really nice when maan said  " i my the father "
that was too good

Nahi badalegi toh audience ko pasand nahi aayega dear and trp's will also get low.
ya ...............
so, u want geet to be a bit mature 
but even do masti 
i mean type of  MSK  .....................

Let he do masti because she can only do with him but a little more mature as a wife

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess.rocks

princess.rocks IF-Dazzler
princess.rocks
princess.rocks

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged

at some point of view u r ryt 
but  
u think , geet badlegi toh i dont think aacha hoga 
i mean it's really nice that our MSK has changed a bit for geet 
but geet badlegi........na...................
MSK hamari geet ko aasehi pasand karta he jessi woh he 
and 
ya........
it was really nice when maan said  " i my the father "
that was too good

Nahi badalegi toh audience ko pasand nahi aayega dear and trp's will also get low.
ya ...............
so, u want geet to be a bit mature 
but even do masti 
i mean type of  MSK  .....................

Let he do masti because she can only do with him but a little more mature as a wife
hmm..........
well,
nice post 

..VeenaGcian..

pal_2010 Goldie
pal_2010
pal_2010

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Veena,
 U have told that I was feeling from so many days. Geet is not showing love and respect for Maan.
 Maan always try his best, but Geet is just making fun of him all the time. Need maturity of behaviour some time.

..VeenaGcian..

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged

true msk has changed him completely for geet and baby but geet is still learning. veena don't forget that geet is only 18 years old and msk is more mature and older than her. so it will take time for geet to be fully changed but she is trying her best. sometimes she behaved as mature person but sometime she come back to 18 years old girlLOLLOL

or msk is our sweet msk. he is perfect man who knows everything and make us drooling for him everydayROFLROFL

..VeenaGcian..

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasraj123

true msk has changed him completely for geet and baby but geet is still learning. veena don't forget that geet is only 18 years old and msk is more mature and older than her. so it will take time for geet to be fully changed but she is trying her best. sometimes she behaved as mature person but sometime she come back to 18 years old girlLOLLOL

or msk is our sweet msk. he is perfect man who knows everything and make us drooling for him everydayROFLROFL

How come a 18 year old girl, innocent girl handled KC. so she ca but she is not doing that.Any ways i blame CVS lacked in making her character a determined one
jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged

How come a 18 year old girl, innocent girl handled KC. so she ca but she is not doing that.Any ways i blame CVS lacked in making her character a determined one

kya baat hai veena. sab ka answer hai tumharien pass. true this blame goes to cvs because they make geet like that. they should show morerespect and  love from her to msk. par is cvs ke kaaan par joon bhi nahin sarkati. so what to doooooooooooooooo. jo hai usi mein kaam chalana    padhegaaLOL

..VeenaGcian..

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged

kya baat hai veena. sab ka answer hai tumharien pass. true this blame goes to cvs because they make geet like that. they should show morerespect and  love from her to msk. par is cvs ke kaaan par joon bhi nahin sarkati. so what to doooooooooooooooo. jo hai usi mein kaam chalana    padhegaaLOL

Jas yesterday also after finishing the yoga when he came to lift her and said "Ab toh tum kush hogi". ther every wife wil say ha ji. isn't it. she is telling him"taana marthe hai kya" i was very much annoyed with that
drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Well yes I was very proud of Maan and even Geet was but I don't think Geet should change. Maan fell in love with Geet because of her nature and she needs to be childish and bubbly with Maan or else Maan can get quite serious.

Geet is only childish or bubbly with Maan because she knows that he needs to have that in his life. He has so many things to take care of so many serious issues to deal with but when he's with Geet he becomes softer and his lighter side comes out and he can relax and forget his tensions. 

I think they are the perfect balance for each other and that's why their love is so strongSmile

Preethi-Premi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index