India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MSk is a Man

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh MSK said that lady in the clinic that he is the father of the child.There he proves that he is a honest husband and a Man in her life.  Actually he honoured Geet with those words. so what i say he is the god for her and her life. Any women will feel honour if a husband says out his fatherhood to the public. But i feel Geet is still not behaving as a Girl who have to. She still make him to behave funny. She is not changing her childishness as MSK did. He change his life style completely as her wish. I am not saying that she should not be happy,she should because she had seen more sorrows of life, but still she has to learn how she should give respect for him. Coming to MSK he openly teared the Dev idiot into many pieces by justing introducing himself as the father. 

MAAN SINGH KHURANA KABH NAHI BADALTHA except sometimes for GEET.

Edited by verode - 11 March 2011 at 12:19am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Minoz-eiya-gauranitaiLuvGuruRati11madhubala123princess.rocksiMadzramaheshEBassoEccentric.Being..Gurti-Kash..-Priti11-blackb28

Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
RIght di.....

That was what I felt at that moment.
You know what?
Just count the number of times Maan has made Geet feel proud.

And don't you think, Geet needs to do the same now again?

Now, even we can't take Geet's slightly immature behavior as the result due to her low age. It's not really so.
Because, it's not age rather the incidents and experiences of the life, which make us matured.
And who other than geet has suffered the most dreading and threatening experiences in her life?
Yet, she doesn't seem to learn very much from them.

Please, don't mind it. Because it's only my POint of View, and I seriously don't mean to bash anyone by this. EVen many of you would agree to me that Geet has to grow up. 
Like, in the yesterday's episode, the part where the girl asks about the child's father, Geet should have immediately said Maan's name.
Why waiting for Maan to react?
It was really a discouraging move on part of Geet.
I mean, if she didn't respond, she really thinks, Dev could be so, even if the chances were just 0.0001%. This doesn't matter. I mean, everything has been set up now. There's no need for thinking again by Geet before blurting out Maan's name as her child's father. To me, it really doesn't matter, who the biological father is, because no other person can make a better father than Maan for Geet's child. And I seriously have my respect for him increased by a percentage of 100 for Maan. The way he said that he is the father of the child, though he took some time for that, was wholly mesmerizing.
If cvs ask for one thing from me, I would surely ask them to make Geet's character a bit more mature, and down-to earth. 
That's all.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mrko..VeenaGcian..

..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mg777

RIght di.....

That was what I felt at that moment.
You know what?
Just count the number of times Maan has made Geet feel proud.

And don't you think, Geet needs to do the same now again?

Now, even we can't take Geet's slightly immature behavior as the result due to her low age. It's not really so.
Because, it's not age rather the incidents and experiences of the life, which make us matured.
And who other than geet has suffered the most dreading and threatening experiences in her life?
Yet, she doesn't seem to learn very much from them.

Please, don't mind it. Because it's only my POint of View, and I seriously don't mean to bash anyone by this. EVen many of you would agree to me that Geet has to grow up. 
Like, in the yesterday's episode, the part where the girl asks about the child's father, Geet should have immediately said Maan's name.
Why waiting for Maan to react?
It was really a discouraging move on part of Geet.
I mean, if she didn't respond, she really thinks, Dev could be so, even if the chances were just 0.0001%. This doesn't matter. I mean, everything has been set up now. There's no need for thinking again by Geet before blurting out Maan's name as her child's father. To me, it really doesn't matter, who the biological father is, because no other person can make a better father than Maan for Geet's child. And I seriously have my respect for him increased by a percentage of 100 for Maan. The way he said that he is the father of the child, though he took some time for that, was wholly mesmerizing.
If cvs ask for one thing from me, I would surely ask them to make Geet's character a bit more mature, and down-to earth. 
That's all.  

oh dear we shout to CVS all time to tonne her character but they are not at all listennig. Any wasy darling aap ka jawab patrah muje bahut pasand aaya
princess.rocks IF-Dazzler
princess.rocks
princess.rocks

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
at some point of view u r ryt 
but  
u think , geet badlegi toh i dont think aacha hoga 
i mean it's really nice that our MSK has changed a bit for geet 
but geet badlegi........na...................
MSK hamari geet ko aasehi pasand karta he jessi woh he 
and 
ya........
it was really nice when maan said  " i my the father "
that was too good

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_aakshu

but  
and 
ya........
that was too good

Nahi badalegi toh audience ko pasand nahi aayega dear and trp's will also get low.

princess.rocks

Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by verode

but  
and 
ya........
that was too good

Nahi badalegi toh audience ko pasand nahi aayega dear and trp's will also get low.

The matter is not about whether she will change or not.
We are not asking her to change.
We love and adore her as she is.

But, what we ahve been asking for is some show of maturity from her side. ANd I don't think demand of some maturity is the demand of changing. No never.

That's all we have been asking for. Geet should show at leats a little more maturity where she needs to show. Other than that she is fab. in all her dominant scenes. And i never want her to change.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princess.rocks..VeenaGcian..

princess.rocks
princess.rocks

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mg777

but  
and 
ya........
that was too good

The matter is not about whether she will change or not.
We are not asking her to change.
We love and adore her as she is.

But, what we ahve been asking for is some show of maturity from her side. ANd I don't think demand of some maturity is the demand of changing. No never.

That's all we have been asking for. Geet should show at leats a little more maturity where she needs to show. Other than that she is fab. in all her dominant scenes. And i never want her to change.. 
maybe u r ryt 

..VeenaGcian..

princess.rocks
princess.rocks

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged

but  
and 
ya........
that was too good

ya ...............
so, u want geet to be a bit mature 
but even do masti 
i mean type of  MSK  .....................

..VeenaGcian..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index