Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Written by my friend, but i have all the copyrights for this so

Dolly its dedicated to u sweetheart
do remeber v all lov u alotttttt Heart

do read n leave ur comment it means alot
n do guess who have written this ROFL

FIXING A BROKEN HEART
(Sajan version)

"It all starts when gunjan finally realise she can never get samrat in her life...but wait a min doesnt impossible in itself says I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E" 

After grauation sheenah n samrat had moved out together to stay in a same flat but one day sheenah just left him leaving a leeter behind which said

Hi Sam,

I'm sorry,I'm leaving u forever i dont know where im going or what im goen do but our relationship isn't working like it should have to work there is something missing in it the spark everything is goen as well being with u my life got such a waste i know my words might be hurting u just think about it how much depress i might be feeling thinking about it...I'm sorry i never loved u....

Ur's never had been 
Sheenah..

Samrat shocked got up from his bed it was just a nightmare soon he realised it.. but is this nightmare telling him his upcomming disaster.

Ater some days samrat found sheenah lieing in his hands on hospital bed dead because of an very terrible accident..she just breathed her last breath in his hands saying she never was able to love him as much he had loved her it was always an attraction..!!!!!

[*There was nothing to say the day she left
Just filled my memories full of regrets
I hailed a taxi in the rain
Looking for some place to ease the pain*]

"SAMRAT"

Sam turned around to find gunjan standing in rain shouting like anything his name over n over again but he can only see his angelic face which he have never seen 5 years...

Did he actually lost something or something in his life today he can never get that for sure throught the life..

G:"Samrat pagal ho gaye ho yahan kya kar rahe ho chalo sardi kag jayegi tumhain.tumhain koi andaza bhi hain kitni barish ho rahi hain chalo bhi" She dragged him into taxi n brought him to her flat..n just as she entered hr flat her moblie started viberting..

G: "Hello di" "haan mil gaya hain" "nahi kuch bol hi nahi raha bas mujhe dekha hi jaa raha hain" "haan haan main akela hi uska khayal rakh lungi" "di tum pls bekar ki batain math lekar bato ab kya bolingi usse jab woh nahi sun raha" okay fine bye"

G: "Pata hain Samrat di keh rahi thi ki tumhain phone taki tumhain danth sake main pagal hoon kya unhain phone de deti mujhe pata kya bolti woh" still she got no response..

G: "Samrat tum thik toh ho nah"

[*Then like an answered prayer
I turned around
And found you there*]

Samrat hugged her tightly n cried alotttttttttt "Kahan chali gayi thi tum chashmish kitna miss kiya maina tumhain kyun chodh ka chali gayi tum mujhe pata hain mai..i...kyun chashmis kyun itni badi saja kyun di mujhe"  than he broke the hug "Kyun ayi ho ab tum yahan kya chati ho ab mujhsa pehla sheenah chorh kar chali gayi ab tum bhi mujhe chorh kar chali jaogi jisa hi main thik ho jaunga koi madat nahi chaiye mujhe tumhari koi madat..." n he broke down

[*You really know where to start
Fixing a broken heart
You really know what to do
Your emotional tools
Can cure any fool whose dreams
Have fallen apart
Fixing a broken heart*]

Gunjan hugged him tightly "Samrat main tumhain kabhi chorh kar nahi jaungi

S: "Jhoot sab jhoot coll main bhi yehi kaha tha tumna but jaisa hi main aur shee...kyun chali gayi chashmis kyun"

G: "Pata nahi"

S: "Jhoot"

G: "Sach tum sun nahi page Samrat"n she left.. but whenever he hears his full name from her mouth it make him wonder y he love it to hear his full name from her mouth y he never stopped her saying that she should not call him "SAMRAT" but call him just "SAM" y..???

[*Now I don't understand what I'm going through
There must be a plan that led me to you*]

After days..

G:"Samrat ab tum puri trah sa thik ho tumhain apna ghar chale jana chaiye"

S: "Par chashmis main wahan nahi jana chata tum pls i..chashmish main us flat main kabhi nahi jana chata jahan sheensh ki yadain ho"

G: "Tum zindagi bhar bhi mera saath toh nahi reh sakte nah"

N she left to take a bath leaving him wondering y he dont want to leave this very flat..????

[*Because the hurt just disappeared
In every moment that you are near
Just like an answered prayer
You make the loneliness easy to bear*]

Was it something more than just loneliness or ....

Samrat wasnt able to get y he doesnt want to leave gunjan flat.?? does he really thinking about just only flat or doest it...his chain of thought was broken by gunjan who just came out of washroom drying her hair n went into her room letting Samrat know his answer of his many Question..!!

Fixing a broken heart
Your emotional tools
Have fallen apart
Fixing a broken heart*]

She fixed his heart by just a very walk n he knew that "HE SAMRAT SHERGILL IS IN LOVE WITH  HIS VERY BEAUTIFL,GORGEOUS CHASHMISH MiSS GUNJAN BHUSHAN" 

Sam started making plans how to propose gunjan but will he ever be able to express his love to her will he ever be able to say how much she mean to him....

[*Soon the rain will stop falling baby
And I'll forget the past
Because here we are at last*]

Sam brought gunji to the garden where he set his date's dinner means gunji n his first dinner date as in first prose ekks he is getting too excited that he isnt able to say anything..

S: "Chashmish aaj tumhain main dinner par ek maksad sa laya hoon i mean ek baat bolna ka liye laya hoon, i mean main tumhain yahan PROPOSE karna laya hoon " sheesh he bit his lower lip

G "Kya" gunjan asked confuse did she heard him correct

S: "Haan chashmish tumnah mujhe sahi sunna main tumhain yahan apni dil ki baat batana laya hoon"

G: "Kya matlab hain tumhara"

S: "I LOV U" He finally said there "Main yeh kafi special tarika  bolna cha raha tha but isse zyada simple wala special tarika sa nahi bol sakta tha"

G: "MAIN TUMSA KOI PYAAR WAYAR NAHI KARTI"

S: "JHOOT chashmish jab jhoot bolna ata kyun nahi toh bolti kyun ho" it started raining "dekha barish bhi bol rahi hain ki tum mujhsa kitni mohobbat karti ho aur ussi tarah tumhare ankhoon sa gr rahe ansoon bhi"

Gunji get out in rain

S: "Ek min chashmish jana sa pehla mera ek kaam kar do"

She turned to lok at him

S: "Apna hath age badao"

G : "Kyun"

S: "Bado toh sahi" she did as he said "Ab apna haath main kuch pani ka bondh pakro"

G: "Kya bol rahe ho samrat"

S: "Jaisa bol raha hon waisa karo"

G: "Fine"

S: "Ab bolo kitna bundh pakre" gunjan said confuse "yehi koi 5 yeh 6"

S: "JITNA BARISH KA BONDH TUMNA CHORH DIYA USE BHI ZYADA MAIN TUMSA PYAAR KARTA HOON"

Fixing a broken heart
Your emotional tools
Have fallen apart*]

THAT NIGHT TWO STARS SHINNED FIXING EACH OTHER HEART WITH AN UNKNOWN POWER..!!!!

[*Fixing a broken heart '. *]

Edited by itzMYattitude - 11 March 2011 at 6:05am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

miriam2358674ammykhanSaJan-SaJanhazra66FiregurlJRiathejazzgalXDevilsDesireX-Zeenat-jes_jade-desiresoul-SandCastle.Ianoconic.Shafoo-Priti11--nautankidollz-AttractiveAdyasamratrocksKaSh-Maneet-FanXSilentWishesX.VanishingDreamcharmee_sammyaashizinfelicitysmoak.JanuableSanu

itzMYattitude IF-Dazzler
itzMYattitude
itzMYattitude

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged

FIXING A BROKEN HEART

(Mayur version)

"It all starts when nupur finally realise she can never get mayank in her life...but wait a min doesnt impossible in itself says I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E" 

After grauation sheenah n mayank had moved out together to stay in a same flat but one day sheenah just left him leaving a leeter behind which said

Hi Mayu,

I'm sorry,I'm leaving u forever i dont know where im going or what im goen do but our relationship isn't working like it should have to work there is something missing in it the spark everything is goen as well being with u my life got such a waste i know my words might be hurting u just think about it how much depress i might be feeling thinking about it...I'm sorry i never loved u....

Ur's never had been 

Sheenah..

Mayank shocked got up from his bed it was just a nightmare soon he realised it.. but is this nightmare telling him his upcomming disaster.

Ater some days mayank found sheenah lieing in his hands on hospital bed dead because of an very terrible accident..she just breathed her last breath in his hands saying she never was able to love him as much he had loved her it was always an attraction..!!!!!

[*There was nothing to say the day she left

Just filled my memories full of regrets

I hailed a taxi in the rain

Looking for some place to ease the pain*]

"MAYANK"

mayank turned around to find nupur standing in rain shouting like anything his name over n over again but he can only see his angelic face which he have never seen 5 years...

Did he actually lost something or something in his life today he can never get that for sure throught the life..

N:"Mayank pagal ho gaye ho yahan kya kar rahe ho chalo sardi lag jayegi tumhain.tumhain koi andaza bhi hain kitni barish ho rahi hain chalo bhi" She dragged him into taxi n brought him to her flat..n just as she entered hr flat her moblie started viberting..

N: "Hello di" "haan mil gaya hain" "nahi kuch bol hi nahi raha bas mujhe dekha hi jaa raha hain" "haan haan main akela hi uska khayal rakh lungi" "di tum pls bekar ki batain math lekar bato ab kya bolingi usse jab woh nahi sun raha" okay fine bye"

N: "Pata hain Mayank di keh rahi thi ki tumhain phone taki tumhain danth sake main pagal hoon kya unhain phone de deti mujhe pata kya bolti woh" still she got no response..

N: "Mayank tum thik toh ho nah"

[*Then like an answered prayer

I turned around

And found you there*]

Mayank hugged her tightly n cried alotttttttttt "Kahan chali gayi thi tum nupur kitna miss kiya maina tumhain kyun chodh ka chali gayi tum mujhe pata hain mai..i...kyun nupur kyun itni badi saja kyun di mujhe"  than he broke the hug "Kyun ayi ho ab tum yahan kya chati ho ab mujhsa pehla sheenah chorh kar chali gayi ab tum bhi mujhe chorh kar chali jaogi jisa hi main thik ho jaunga koi madat nahi chaiye mujhe tumhari koi madat..." n he broke down

Fixing a broken heart

Your emotional tools

Have fallen apart

Fixing a broken heart*]

Nupur hugged him tightly "Mayank main tumhain kabhi chorh kar nahi jaungi

M: "Jhoot sab jhoot coll main bhi yehi kaha tha tumna but jaisa hi main aur shee...kyun chali gayi nupur kyun"

N: "Pata nahi"

M: "Jhoot"

N: "Sach tum sun nahi page Mayank"n she left.. but whenever he hears his full name from her mouth it make him wonder y he love it to hear his full name from her mouth y he never stopped her saying that she should not call him "MAYANK" but call him just "MAYU" y..???

[*Now I don't understand what I'm going through

There must be a plan that led me to you*]

After days..

N:"Mayank ab tum puri trah sa thik ho tumhain apna ghar chale jana chaiye"

M: "Par nupur main wahan nahi jana chata tum pls i..nupur main us flat main kabhi nahi jana chata jahan sheensh ki yadain ho"

N: "Tum zindagi bhar bhi mera saath toh nahi reh sakte nah"

N she left to take a bath leaving him wondering y he dont want to leave this very flat..????

[*Because the hurt just disappeared

In every moment that you are near

Just like an answered prayer

You make the loneliness easy to bear*]

Was it something more than just loneliness or ....

Mayank wasnt able to get y he doesnt want to leave nupur flat.?? does he really thinking about just only flat or doest it...his chain of thought was broken by nupur who just came out of washroom drying her hair n went into her room letting Mayank know his answer of his many Question..!!

Fixing a broken heart

Your emotional tools

Have fallen apart

Fixing a broken heart*]

She fixed his heart by just a very walk n he knew that "HE MAYANK SHARMA IS IN LOVE WITH  HIS VERY BEAUTIFL,GORGEOUS NUPUR MiSS NUPURBHUSHAN" 

Mayank started making plans how to propose nupur but will he ever be able to express his love to her will he ever be able to say how much she mean to him....

[*Soon the rain will stop falling baby

And I'll forget the past

Because here we are at last*]

mayank brought nupur to the garden where he set his date's dinner means nupur n his first dinner date as in first prose ekks he is getting too excited that he isnt able to say anything..

M: "Nupur aaj tumhain main dinner par ek maksad sa laya hoon i mean ek baat bolna ka liye laya hoon, i mean main tumhain yahan PROPOSE karna laya hoon " sheesh he bit his lower lip

N "Kya" nupu rasked confuse did she heard him correct

M: "Haan nupur tumnah mujhe sahi sunna main tumhain yahan apni dil ki baat batana laya hoon"

N: "Kya matlab hain tumhara"

M: "I LOV U" He finally said there "Main yeh kafi special tarika  bolna cha raha tha but isse zyada simple wala special tarika sa nahi bol sakta tha"

N: "MAIN TUMSA KOI PYAAR WAYAR NAHI KARTI"

M: "JHOOT nupur jab jhoot bolna ata kyun nahi toh bolti kyun ho" it started raining "dekha barish bhi bol rahi hain ki tum mujhsa kitni mohobbat karti ho aur ussi tarah tumhare ankhoon sa gr rahe ansoon bhi"

nupur get out in rain

M: "Ek min nupur jana sa pehla mera ek kaam kar do"

She turned to lok at him

M: "Apna hath age badao"

N : "Kyun"

M: "Bado toh sahi" she did as he said "Ab apna haath main kuch pani ka bondh pakro"

N: "Kya bol rahe ho mayank"

M: "Jaisa bol raha hon waisa karo"

N: "Fine"

M: "Ab bolo kitna bundh pakre" nupur said confuse "yehi koi 5 yeh 6"

M: "JITNA BARISH KA BONDH TUMNA CHORH DIYA USE BHI ZYADA MAIN TUMSA PYAAR KARTA HOON"

Fixing a broken heart

Your emotional tools

Have fallen apart*]

THAT NIGHT TWO STARS SHINNED FIXING EACH OTHER HEART WITH AN UNKNOWN POWER..!!!!

[*Fixing a broken heart '. *]

Edited by itzMYattitude - 11 March 2011 at 6:09am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009mangaloriansupriyamnfancrazymayurianBhawna_artikirti123XDevilsDesireXSujaLuvsMayur-Zeenat--firebird-jes_jade-desiresoul-perkiliciousIanoconic.dynamic_dollKaSh-Maneet-Fan..Amira..XSilentWishesX.VanishingDream-nautankidollz--Priti11-Faria.felicitysmoak.Silent.Dreamer_TheJoker-

Bhawna_arti IF-Dazzler
Bhawna_arti
Bhawna_arti

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Nice os.
KaSh-Maneet-Fan IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Hiiiii
Beautiful os yaar
Love it
Mindblowing concept
Thanks 4 sharing
Thanks 4 pm
perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
nice os:)Embarrassed
thnx fr d pmEmbarrassed
XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Res sara!
Will edit after my exam Embarrassed
-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
shit dang i am killing u bth(guess the other one of the bothROFL)

re
(reading right now)

***edited***
i am going to kill u(u know cuddling u to death)LOL n then yaaarrr its soo good!!! tune yeh song kahan se liya???? u know this idea of mixing a story with a song ...Geekis so cool!!!
bata na yeh idea tujhe kahan se aaya madam????...

*remembers that the os is dedicated to me*
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats so so so so so so very sweet of u saru lov u for it.. n it is one of the most beautiful os's i have ever read...
tujhe pata hai na mujhe rains kitni zyada achi lagti hain?????Embarrassed n is os mein rains ka kitna acha kaam tha they broght both the jodies togetherClap
n the song i noted it down
its too dang beautiful yaar
kausa song hai yeh???
n mam dont u dare get nervouse next time samjhi???Angryu r an awsome story writer slash vm makerClapStar
my personnel star ..actually mine n sanu's personnel starStarEmbarrassed

n now i am off reading it again
as u know its my hab bit to read all my fav oses's atleast 3 timesStar

lovee u muahsssss

Edited by dolly18 - 11 March 2011 at 7:15am
-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top