Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

A BIG NO 4 PRECAP:MAANEET NOT MEANT 4 FUNNY MIMICS (Page 3)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged

deeps I 2 did not like the song ......... but my friend is saying that they took that song bcoz there is a significance to that song .........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sldeeps..Gurti-Kash..

sldeeps IF-Dazzler
sldeeps
sldeeps

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by M_shithy

Originally posted by abd_20

Even I don't agree I know its an old song but its not that bad.... its just that its too old for todays time & people have become insensitive to see the cuteness of the parenthood song seq  you liked hum tum ek kamre mein band ho that was old song & even scorching sequence with the song roop tera mastana.... just because they not romancing on an old song instead expressing their love for unborn baby is not good what rubbish.... its a cute parenthood scene at the end of the day its a show a serial why to di-sect every moment ruin the fun.... plz stop this bashing debates...

I was telling that.We all want passionate and intimate scenes.But i really liked them singing the song..and even Geet was pulling the thread of the jhulla....it's dreamy.Day Dreaming

are yaar who said we don't like old songs ofcourse we do ........... we have problem with the lip sync and the way it has been executed ......... it is appearing funny instead of appearing cute and emotional .............. no issues with the cuteness of the song

we are not bashing but voicing our concern for the show Smile

Edited by sldeeps - 11 March 2011 at 4:58am
tazeen_29 Goldie
tazeen_29
tazeen_29

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

beware dont ask for anything cv gonna punish u
      EXACTLY SANJH that's why I m chup bilkul chup coz hum ne jab jab kuch maanga........hame mili sirf sazaa ..........just waiting and watching but never forgetting to read your's and bobby's post and enjoying every comments even muniza'sLOLLOLLOLLOL........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sldeeps

sldeeps IF-Dazzler
sldeeps
sldeeps

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

deeps I 2 did not like the song ......... but my friend is saying that they took that song bcoz there is a significance to that song .........

yes dude .....i understand the
significance of this song ............ but MAANEET and the song not matching ............ kya kare dil nahi maan rahi hai Confused
Anemari Senior Member
Anemari
Anemari

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Its quite true...show is becoming very very irritating.no offense to anyone here.I had been a very big of GHSP...but now don't know just getting irritated by seeing same things being repeated.yesterday I just could not watch it so just went off.to an extent its fine..but every episode geet n maan behaving like some stupid jokers is getting too much...guys don't bash me..its just my thought.
no story nothing n same fights on some stupid stuffs.i mean its gonna be a year n no baby bump.wht the hell?i agree we all r big fans of drashti but what we r not seeing is she taking our love for granted.she is an actress n she has to be professional enough to have a baby bump n not give reasons.if she is not comfortable then i guess she shld have been in some other profession.
anyway again its my thoughts n i guess every one in this forum has the right to express wht they feel.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Minozsldeeps

sldeeps IF-Dazzler
sldeeps
sldeeps

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tazeen_29

Originally posted by sanjh1234

beware dont ask for anything cv gonna punish u
      EXACTLY SANJH that's why I m chup bilkul chup coz hum ne jab jab kuch maanga........hame mili sirf sazaa ..........just waiting and watching but never forgetting to read your's and bobby's post and enjoying every comments even muniza'sLOL........

sanjh and booby are amazing in their own way ....... i love to read their conversations .... both of them have good sense of humourSmile

sldeeps IF-Dazzler
sldeeps
sldeeps

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anemari

Its quite true...show is becoming very very irritating.no offense to anyone here.I had been a very big of GHSP...but now don't know just getting irritated by seeing same things being repeated.yesterday I just could not watch it so just went off.to an extent its fine..but every episode geet n maan behaving like some stupid jokers is getting too much...guys don't bash me..its just my thought.
no story nothing n same fights on some stupid stuffs.i mean its gonna be a year n no baby bump.wht the hell?i agree we all r big fans of drashti but what we r not seeing is she taking our love for granted.she is an actress n she has to be professional enough to have a baby bump n not give reasons.if she is not comfortable then i guess she shld have been in some other profession.
anyway again its my thoughts n i guess every one in this forum has the right to express wht they feel.

i can understand ur frustration buddy ............ voicing our anguish is no way wrong, go with it......... we have every right to express our views being a loyal fan of GHSP we can't c anyone ruining such a wonderful show

Edited by sldeeps - 11 March 2011 at 2:10am
sara202 Goldie
sara202
sara202

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
ya u r right it is looking very odd they are lip singing an oldie goldie.I think performing on an old song is ok but lip singing its looking very odd n fake.

Edited by sara202 - 11 March 2011 at 1:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sldeeps

Go to top