Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

A BIG NO 4 PRECAP:MAANEET NOT MEANT 4 FUNNY MIMICS (Page 3)

tazeen_29 Goldie
tazeen_29
tazeen_29

Joined: 01 December 2010
Posts: 2426

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

beware dont ask for anything cv gonna punish u
      EXACTLY SANJH that's why I m chup bilkul chup coz hum ne jab jab kuch maanga........hame mili sirf sazaa ..........just waiting and watching but never forgetting to read your's and bobby's post and enjoying every comments even muniza'sLOLLOLLOLLOL........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sldeeps

sldeeps IF-Dazzler
sldeeps
sldeeps

Joined: 30 August 2010
Posts: 2690

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

deeps I 2 did not like the song ......... but my friend is saying that they took that song bcoz there is a significance to that song .........



yes dude .....i understand the
significance of this song ............ but MAANEET and the song not matching ............ kya kare dil nahi maan rahi hai Confused
Anemari Senior Member
Anemari
Anemari

Joined: 10 December 2010
Posts: 218

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Its quite true...show is becoming very very irritating.no offense to anyone here.I had been a very big of GHSP...but now don't know just getting irritated by seeing same things being repeated.yesterday I just could not watch it so just went off.to an extent its fine..but every episode geet n maan behaving like some stupid jokers is getting too much...guys don't bash me..its just my thought.
no story nothing n same fights on some stupid stuffs.i mean its gonna be a year n no baby bump.wht the hell?i agree we all r big fans of drashti but what we r not seeing is she taking our love for granted.she is an actress n she has to be professional enough to have a baby bump n not give reasons.if she is not comfortable then i guess she shld have been in some other profession.
anyway again its my thoughts n i guess every one in this forum has the right to express wht they feel.


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Minozsldeeps

sldeeps IF-Dazzler
sldeeps
sldeeps

Joined: 30 August 2010
Posts: 2690

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tazeen_29

Originally posted by sanjh1234

beware dont ask for anything cv gonna punish u
      EXACTLY SANJH that's why I m chup bilkul chup coz hum ne jab jab kuch maanga........hame mili sirf sazaa ..........just waiting and watching but never forgetting to read your's and bobby's post and enjoying every comments even muniza'sLOL........


sanjh and booby are amazing in their own way ....... i love to read their conversations .... both of them have good sense of humourSmile

sldeeps IF-Dazzler
sldeeps
sldeeps

Joined: 30 August 2010
Posts: 2690

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anemari

Its quite true...show is becoming very very irritating.no offense to anyone here.I had been a very big of GHSP...but now don't know just getting irritated by seeing same things being repeated.yesterday I just could not watch it so just went off.to an extent its fine..but every episode geet n maan behaving like some stupid jokers is getting too much...guys don't bash me..its just my thought.
no story nothing n same fights on some stupid stuffs.i mean its gonna be a year n no baby bump.wht the hell?i agree we all r big fans of drashti but what we r not seeing is she taking our love for granted.she is an actress n she has to be professional enough to have a baby bump n not give reasons.if she is not comfortable then i guess she shld have been in some other profession.
anyway again its my thoughts n i guess every one in this forum has the right to express wht they feel.




i can understand ur frustration buddy ............ voicing our anguish is no way wrong, go with it......... we have every right to express our views being a loyal fan of GHSP we can't c anyone ruining such a wonderful show


Edited by sldeeps - 11 March 2011 at 2:10am
sara202 Goldie
sara202
sara202

Joined: 15 September 2010
Posts: 2040

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
ya u r right it is looking very odd they are lip singing an oldie goldie.I think performing on an old song is ok but lip singing its looking very odd n fake.


Edited by sara202 - 11 March 2011 at 1:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sldeeps

manju_vip7 Groupbie
manju_vip7
manju_vip7

Joined: 06 December 2010
Posts: 83

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
If Geet does not show a baby bump (slight baby bump is ok), then she should be replaced.  There is no room here for unprofessionals.  If she is really a professional, she should not have any problem showing a baby bump.  Geet show has always reflected reality and not showing any baby bump whatsoever feels fake and loses its meaning.  We will not tolerate this and Geet has to change.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Minozsldeeps

sldeeps IF-Dazzler
sldeeps
sldeeps

Joined: 30 August 2010
Posts: 2690

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manju_vip7

If Geet does not show a baby bump (slight baby bump is ok), then she should be replaced.  There is no room here for unprofessionals.  If she is really a professional, she should not have any problem showing a baby bump.  Geet show has always reflected reality and not showing any baby bump whatsoever feels fake and loses its meaning.  We will not tolerate this and Geet has to change.


i can't say anything about DD denying to sport baby bump, because i have a doubt about the certainity of the news ..... because the very high point of this show is related to this pregnancy track .... then DD is quite aware of this at the time of accepting the role itself, then how could she deny to sport a baby bump when the story is moving ahead and when it is very much necessary to show the baby bump



Edited by sldeeps - 11 March 2011 at 4:59am

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
|khushi's vm|MaanEet new VM pg.3 21/11/10

2 3 4

Author: Amor.   Replies: 25   Views: 9859

Amor. 25 9859 07 March 2011 at 2:42pm by -Araina-
Sometimes LOVE is not ALL it is meant to be

2 3 4 5

Author: bDgT   Replies: 32   Views: 8894

bDgT 32 8894 09 November 2010 at 2:45am by jasw
FF: We Were Meant To Be [Update: Part 37,Page.150]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: BgblZoolander69   Replies: 1162   Views: 516139

BgblZoolander69 1162 516139 14 September 2010 at 7:14pm by Tomiko
FF: We Were Meant To Be [Update: Part 22, Page.1]

2 3 4 5

Author: BgblZoolander69   Replies: 33   Views: 6231

BgblZoolander69 33 6231 11 August 2010 at 9:08am by anjy-1988
*video* CHECK THIS OUT GUYS...FUNNY FUNNY GURMEET!

Author: divineplan   Replies: 2   Views: 1321

divineplan 2 1321 30 June 2010 at 12:31pm by divineplan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index