Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

A BIG NO 4 PRECAP:MAANEET NOT MEANT 4 FUNNY MIMICS - Page 3

sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Anemari

Its quite true...show is becoming very very irritating.no offense to anyone here.I had been a very big of GHSP...but now don't know just getting irritated by seeing same things being repeated.yesterday I just could not watch it so just went off.to an extent its fine..but every episode geet n maan behaving like some stupid jokers is getting too much...guys don't bash me..its just my thought.

no story nothing n same fights on some stupid stuffs.i mean its gonna be a year n no baby bump.wht the hell?i agree we all r big fans of drashti but what we r not seeing is she taking our love for granted.she is an actress n she has to be professional enough to have a baby bump n not give reasons.if she is not comfortable then i guess she shld have been in some other profession.
anyway again its my thoughts n i guess every one in this forum has the right to express wht they feel.

i can understand ur frustration buddy ............ voicing our anguish is no way wrong, go with it......... we have every right to express our views being a loyal fan of GHSP we can't c anyone ruining such a wonderful show
Edited by sldeeps - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sara202 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya u r right it is looking very odd they are lip singing an oldie goldie.I think performing on an old song is ok but lip singing its looking very odd n fake.
Edited by sara202 - 13 years ago
manju_vip7 thumbnail
If Geet does not show a baby bump (slight baby bump is ok), then she should be replaced.  There is no room here for unprofessionals.  If she is really a professional, she should not have any problem showing a baby bump.  Geet show has always reflected reality and not showing any baby bump whatsoever feels fake and loses its meaning.  We will not tolerate this and Geet has to change.
sldeeps thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: manju_vip7

If Geet does not show a baby bump (slight baby bump is ok), then she should be replaced.  There is no room here for unprofessionals.  If she is really a professional, she should not have any problem showing a baby bump.  Geet show has always reflected reality and not showing any baby bump whatsoever feels fake and loses its meaning.  We will not tolerate this and Geet has to change.

i can't say anything about DD denying to sport baby bump, because i have a doubt about the certainity of the news ..... because the very high point of this show is related to this pregnancy track .... then DD is quite aware of this at the time of accepting the role itself, then how could she deny to sport a baby bump when the story is moving ahead and when it is very much necessary to show the baby bump

Edited by sldeeps - 13 years ago
nightangel thumbnail
After Maaneet marriage &  D Non-Con condition puts by d doctor , D show lost it's grip..specially on Maaneet side....plus they show more of AA's rather then Maaneet....πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 

Hope d MC happend & closed this baby track so we can see a fresh start btn Maaneet.................................πŸ‘πŸΌ
Minoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
completely agree with you.i don't know if it's shared but i just saw in fb that geet is going to have mc in today's episode i guess.
in the photo they showed geet fallen down and holding her bump(omg they think we are fool to consider it bump) and crying in pain.
yeah the whole thing of maaneet singing old song is very funny rather emotional.
ramita_nayal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice post deepsπŸ‘, completely agree with you.
I also dnt like the song selection, that was so hilariousπŸ˜†  i dont think so there was any need of song presentation at this point of time. Rather cv's should have clarified so many unsolved questions which you have already mentioned in your post. Dnt know what the cv's are doing, they are not listening to us at all😑😑😑
😑😑
sldeeps thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: GClove

completely agree with you.i don't know if it's shared but i just saw in fb that geet is going to have mc in today's episode i guess.
in the photo they showed geet fallen down and holding her bump(omg they think we are fool to consider it bump) and crying in pain.
yeah the whole thing of maaneet singing old song is very funny rather emotional.

i have seen the new fb pics dude ......... may be they are planning for MC ......... as long as they provide proper reason and logic behind MC i am OK with it ......... but i want the execution of this track to be dealt with sensitivity rather than dealing it in a hurried manner
sldeeps thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nightangel

After Maaneet marriage &  D Non-Con condition puts by d doctor , D show lost it's grip..specially on Maaneet side....plus they show more of AA's rather then Maaneet....πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 

Hope d MC happend & closed this baby track so we can see a fresh start btn Maaneet.................................πŸ‘πŸΌ

baby is the key of this show and MC track should be dealt with so much of care, as so many of us along with MAANEET are relating ourselves to the baby ..... lets wait & watch what CV's are going to present before us .............. hope they would take proper care in the execution of this MC track

-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have stopped finding any logic in this show now....πŸ˜•..May be if this continues for long time then I'll stop watching show as well....πŸ˜†...Apply Apply but No Reply type strategy is CV s r following..