Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

A BIG NO 4 PRECAP:MAANEET NOT MEANT 4 FUNNY MIMICS

sldeeps IF-Dazzler
sldeeps
sldeeps

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
THINGS THAT R VERY MUCH DISTURBING AND KILLING THE ESSENCE OF THE ENTIRE STORY

*CAN'T GEET SPORT BABY BUMP AS WE CAN C OTHER LADIES HAVING BABY BUMP, Y R CV'S NOT CONSIDERING THIS

*THEY COULD HAVE CHANGED THEIR CLOTHES WHILE ATTENDING YOGA SESSIONS, ITS HILARIOUS TO C MAAN IN OFFICE CLOTHES AT YOGA CLASSES

*PRECAP OMG!!!! PLZ IF IT IS POSSIBLE CHANGE THE SONG OR PLZ DON'T SHOW THEM DOING THE LIP SYNC FOR THE SONG.......... CV'S I AM BEGGING U, PLZ DON'T DO THIS...........IT'S KILLING THE ENTIRE PURPOSE OF SHOWING THE SONG SEQUENCE ............ INSTEAD OF APPEARING TO BE HEART TOUCHING , IT'S LOOKING MORE LIKE  A FUNNY MIMIC OF A MOVIE SONG ..........THE THOUGHT THAT MSK IS SINGING SUCH A SONG Shocked........ I CAN'T TAKE THIS Ouch

i can c too many flaws in the story as well

GEET disturbing MAAN at work and behaving too silly with him, previously we have seen MAAN ignoring work and giving preference to GEET so no worry about MAAN's character, but how about GEET - suddenly she is talking funnily with clients and disturbing MAAN during his meeting sessions

and AA yar whenever they appear on screen it is appearing as if i am watching 2 different serials at a time........ even my dad asks how many serials u would watch at a time

FLAWS related to AA track :

1. Were DAADI,MAAN & GEET aware that NE bought some so called EVENT MANAGEMENT COMPANY ?
2.DID they combine KC and  ARJUN's company ?
3.ROMEO & MANEESHA are workers of KC or EVENT MANAGEMENT COMPANY or both ?
4.Hamne MAANAV ko bhaga diya , Nitya kaha se agayi uper se e GUJJAR .... oh god save me from this torture

there are so many other things need to be taken care of but CV's are adamant and they kept their fingers in their ears and doesn't want to listen to us

PS :- i am not here to bash or offend anyone, just voicing my concern for the show

Edited by sldeeps - 11 March 2011 at 4:52am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

ManeetRPerfactanuvenuchSanjanareddy84hadahPGirnguru-ki-dewaaniMinoztazeen_29ramita_nayalhuny.thebest_G1234_anks_amsgauranitaiBobbi.Rocks.Dharadeepthichoudarysangeeta9211--ANGEL--mgdg_2010Dilsay18myprideLuvScoobykrati5-TeriMalang-Eccentric.BeingSilentsoulanuandaviSiddhi_nahtani88hinal_maaneetnaddiya26shaliniastharani-luckirsroopaliLoNeLy..GaLsaanjh11Sabmeratu.-lazybee-jasraj123bobby13rocks.CookieMonster.Junglebee

M_shithy Senior Member
M_shithy
M_shithy

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged

I don't agree with you ...i don't know why you people are too strict about characters.Looks like it's a sin to see MSK in light mood without arrogance and Geet smiling without shedding tears.

You should remember the true  cause of MSK"s arrogance was his unstable personal life...which is totally settled now.He is with the girl whom he loves more than himself.So what offense in his singing??

Edited by M_shithy - 11 March 2011 at 12:20am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kaur_4Tulsi raniPGirnkdg129DD_Tannufangauranitaisldeepsunknown.KinshukKiDewanimadhubala123jasraj123-lazybee-pickachu

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
beware dont ask for anything cv gonna punish u

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sldeepsKostinsQueen

sldeeps IF-Dazzler
sldeeps
sldeeps

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by M_shithy

I don't agree with you ...i don't know why you people are too strict about characters.Looks like it's a sin to see MSK in light mood without arrogance and Geet smiling without shedding tears.

You should remember the true  cause of MSK"s arrogance was his unstable personal life...which is totally settled now.He is with the girl whom he loves more than himself.So what offense in his singing??

u r right buddy i am too strict about characters, because of which i got hooked to this serial.........if want to change their characters i need to change my channelLOL

no offence dear, if u r fine with MSK singing then njoy urself buddy Smile

Edited by sldeeps - 11 March 2011 at 12:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krati5

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Hey Deeps,nowadays ghsp looks more like a senior citizen show rather a youth one........  I mean the sequences,the songs,the passion all seem missing.....previously we used to get beyond our expectations & nowadays its too difficult to expect anything......

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Minozanks_amssldeepsDilsay

.CookieMonster. IF-Addictz
.CookieMonster.
.CookieMonster.

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged

Nice post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sldeeps

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
the song is fine if played in the background or something... but their lip syncing makes it look funny which i guess is not the purpose... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Minozsldeeps

sldeeps IF-Dazzler
sldeeps
sldeeps

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

beware dont ask for anything cv gonna punish u

ur right dude ......... they are concentrating more on AA stuff .......... and they are making MAANEET real cartoons, i don't mind their bickerings and nhok - jhoks ............... but i don't want them to appear silly and funny individuals ......... humour is very much appreciated we have seen nhok - jhoks between MAANEET before wedding right but they never appeared silly but now-a-days sach me jokers bana diya donomko - sry to say this, but this is what i feel

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MinozAnemarisana_sugarbunDilsay

Go to top