wedding festives and romantic scenes

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
I am looking forward to all the wedding festives, the games, the dancing, where I am sure we will see some  romantic. and fun scenes between Arjun and Arohi,😍 they try and show there love to the world while waging war under neath it all. πŸ˜‰

I hope Aorhi's mom sees her all romantic with her hubby her face would be priceless!!! 🀣
I don't know who elses reaction would be worth to see...

I wonder what kind of games they will play, maybe they will have to hide in a closet again! that would be great!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
mina u r back after a long time: missed u... still waiting for dhamakedar ff from u.hehe   
what did u mean they hav to hide in a closet again? are u referring to kmh1 when arohi's sis gets engaged?
it'll be def fun to watch more wedding games and masti like u said.a treat indeed!😍
Originally posted by chandarani1

mina u r back after a long time: missed u... still waiting for dhamakedar ff from u.hehe   
what did u mean they hav to hide in a closet again? are u referring to kmh1 when arohi's sis gets engaged?
it'll be def fun to watch more wedding games and masti like u said.a treat indeed!😍

yes like kmh1 but the closet hiding should be a little different this time. b/c KMH2 arjun and arohi are different ppl. and more wedding games between arjun and arohi since they didn't play any at there own😲
i wish there are loads of games//antakshrii etc cccc! eekkk i am so damn excited..and when arohi dresses up arjun toh dekhta hi rehjayega! ...yayy! love all this chup chup ke milna aur chori chori pyar bhair nazarien se dekhna hehe
w8ig yar
n u made d pointπŸ€“
dey dint play deir own wedding games πŸ˜­
I even cant wait for all the functions to begin.. We will hopefully have loads of ArjuHi scenes in em 😍
aj toh dance ki hai
ab
na jane kya kya hoga
i think arjun or arohi jo fun apne shadi mein miss kiya woh ab mehsus kare
hate dis weekends..!!
der is no kmh...!!
story is getting better n better...!!
n hoping for lots of fun n games...!!!
Originally posted by mrs.karan.kundr

i hate this weekend yar

first i used 2 hate but now because of dis forum i luv weekend 2
i have ma frn hina wid me
love dis forum
Originally posted by priyalganwani

first i used 2 hate but now because of dis forum i luv weekend 2
i have ma frn hina wid me
love dis forum
how sweet mere sath be ase he howa hai mien be weekend se bohot hate karte the but jabse tumhe mile ho tab se mujhe weekend acha lagne laga love you sweetei  πŸ˜‰