India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

leave trp's behind ,enjoy the story

TheGlamourgal Goldie
TheGlamourgal
TheGlamourgal

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
guys, i think we should leave trp's behind n enjoy sgp.

choti bahu season 2 has started n the lead couple have huge fan following , even it was top show before.so loyal fans of that show surely watch that show. so i think trps r distributed for sgp n cb2

i watched sgp form the first day not because of ragini or jay but by seeing ensemble cast like supriya,inder alok, shruti ulfat ,sudheer pandey,panna etc. i have watched them in other shows n they  r fab actors.slowly i got interested with the story n essence of it. family bonding ,sad n happiness of the show  etc. i think many of them had same feeling.  and we r attached to the show .with out any knowledge of the trps we watched the show as it has good story n it has become top show of tv.

now suddenly because of cb2 trps r dividing n i think we should not worry abt trps. as people will try to see how is the season 2 of cb2.we should give time to sgp as after some days people will sort out which show is the best n what they have to see.

so dont worry abt trps just watch sgp as now adays they r essaying all the roles beautifully n relations btw them.all sgp  fans just dont read updates do watch the show at 7.30 n raise trps of the show as it is very much needed at this tough competition ime.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nm8792Sinha18tejesheccrysindAshisSiddhi_Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by siri271984

guys, i think we should leave trp's behind n enjoy sgp.

choti bahu season 2 has started n the lead couple have huge fan following , even it was top show before.so loyal fans of that show surely watch that show. so i think trps r distributed for sgp n cb2

i watched sgp form the first day not because of ragini or jay but by seeing ensemble cast like supriya,inder alok, shruti ulfat ,sudheer pandey,panna etc. i have watched them in other shows n they  r fab actors.slowly i got interested with the story n essence of it. family bonding ,sad n happiness of the show  etc. i think many of them had same feeling.  and we r attached to the show .with out any knowledge of the trps we watched the show as it has good story n it has become top show of tv.

now suddenly because of cb2 trps r dividing n i think we should not worry abt trps. as people will try to see how is the season 2 of cb2.we should give time to sgp as after some days people will sort out which show is the best n what they have to see.

so dont worry abt trps just watch sgp as now adays they r essaying all the roles beautifully n relations btw them.all sgp  fans just dont read updates do watch the show at 7.30 n raise trps of the show as it is very much needed at this tough competition ime.

i totally forgot abt CB2...and yes now we have to give time..SGP is going on well...but CB viewers will definitely watch CB2...becos CB started before SGP...so after they assess CB2...they will decide which to watch...

and sure becos of this TRPs are distributed...thanks for telling rhis..cos i was a bit confused...Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18tejesheccrysindAshis

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
I have no issues with the TRP numbers....But all I am worried about is that if the TRP's dwindle, Star will start putting pressure on SGP and in the process I hope they don't mess around with the essence of SGP and introduce balaji type tracks(no pun intended just that SGP is so real)....

Secondly falling TRP means the longevity of the show will get affected...Channel will try and force SGP to end it somehow or move it to some  6 p.m. slots which we can't even imagine.....

One of the well known strategies according to me is to publicize Sushaan-the couple more and more...The leads popularity will pull in audiences and TRP's will follow.....

Long live SGP......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18AshisShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejeshec

I have no issues with the TRP numbers....But all I am worried about is that if the TRP's dwindle, Star will start putting pressure on SGP and in the process I hope they don't mess around with the essence of SGP and introduce balaji type tracks(no pun intended just that SGP is so real)....

Secondly falling TRP means the longevity of the show will get affected...Channel will try and force SGP to end it somehow or move it to some  6 p.m. slots which we can't even imagine.....

One of the well known strategies according to me is to publicize Sushaan-the couple more and more...The leads popularity will pull in audiences and TRP's will follow.....

Long live SGP......

i agree...but TRPs of SGP is not that bad too....so for now there is no prob....hope it will sustain a good rating...just for SP's sake...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18Ashis

Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
I dn't care abt TRP's if i lk d shw i watch it widout bothering at which position it is on d TRP charts............n abt CB i hvn't watched itz first season so there is no ques to watch season-2

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aneesha_sahani

I dn't care abt TRP's if i lk d shw i watch it widout bothering at which position it is on d TRP charts............n abt CB i hvn't watched itz first season so there is no ques to watch season-2

Very true...All I am saying is that these stupid TRP's might affect the longevity of the show and I don't want that....We as loyal fans of SGp would want the show to continue for ever and hence we should keep giving our inputs so that the Cv's do something to boost up viewership....

Long live SGP.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18Ashis

madhu_d Senior Member
madhu_d
madhu_d

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
There r many people like me who do not know about Choti Bahu at all..So no worries...SGP is completely different from others...... The  Cinematography, dialogues, star cast n  Back ground Music never let us   to stay away from it.....yeah! may be the audiences who want  &  were expecting a lot of romantic scenes  might have have shifted to other serials. .SGP has got unique flavour which  is hard to find n figure in any other in the present trend...it is always close to heart n will remain close to heart.....adherent fans like us will B always with SGP ...no doubt..N .for us TRP's have  nothing to do as long as they never compromise on quality...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25Sinha18infinity00Ashis

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
I dont understand , what is it with just lame Romantic scenes, if there is no story how can you keep watching the chipka chipkee at 7.30 ???? and why?? SGP is a story based serial,  how long would they be able to keep people attracted with scenes like the one in promo everyday, are we watching a xrated show???  I want SGP to finish when there is NO more story to tell, and at the moment there are stories to cover, Suhana has to grow up as a woman, which she has started to but have a long distance to cover, Ishaan would look awful in hormone struck guy who would only give puppi and jhappi , I would stop watching SGP when they would change there story line and make it like a cheesy serial, no matter how much I adore Ragini, but I would not back her up in a project which has no material and nothing to perform but just lot of hottiness, now I am 100% sure the promo is for the TRP grabbing technique of Star.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25

Go to top