Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

India-Forums

   
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

prem and heer

sreyap92 Senior Member
sreyap92
sreyap92

Joined: 05 February 2011
Posts: 311

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
i freaking love this show i jsut got star plus last end of july so i only got to see when they were separated  but one day during the summer my mom fell asleep and i still wanted to watch tv and i was like let me see this we have a dvr so we can record i recorded all of  star plus to see what i would like and i started watching the episode where prem was standing in the rain waiting for heer to come get the doll for chahat and i was in shock as how hot this guys was and how pretty this girl was and amazing chemistry and acting then i was like k i;ll watch one more and then before i know it was 5 in the morning and i finished all the episodes i had and i was addicted....but the sad part was i only got  to watch it for for a few months and then they closed it.................but luckily i live in America and they started it from the end so i got to see all the cute scenes from the beginning that i missed and im totally loving it  and now i got  to see harshad again in tere liye and now thats ending so now i won't be able so  see this amazing guy and i barely get to see additi in sangini they don't even show her much but her acting is lovley in the show and she has grown alot but i would love to see them and i fairly new to this forum thingy esp kdmhmd forum


Edited by sreyap92 - 10 March 2011 at 10:35pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

skamaniAMMI6PremeerKashjyothi25-Jyo-Rishi87-scarlett-Pumpkinnluv_kdmhmdkhajjuiheartChaimazkachazka-Frozen--Fatima-

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Joined: 09 April 2010
Posts: 6985

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Hi sreyap92!

It is great that the US is re-running the episodes so more people can be introduced to this lovely TV jodi.

Welcome to the Kis Desh forum Big smile

Yes, it is a shame the show ended so soon.
And of course seeing some of the issues facing them in their current projects...it is all very sad.

But I hope you enjoy your time here in the forum.


The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khajjuluv_kdmhmdmazkachazka

sreyap92 Senior Member
sreyap92
sreyap92

Joined: 05 February 2011
Posts: 311

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iheartChai

Hi sreyap92!

It is great that the US is re-running the episodes so more people can be introduced to this lovely TV jodi.

Welcome to the Kis Desh forum Big smile

Yes, it is a shame the show ended so soon.
And of course seeing some of the issues facing them in their current projects...it is all very sad.

But I hope you enjoy your time here in the forum.





Yea I know I hope we get to see them in a show that will last longer and for additi a lead role but yea I told all my cousins here in the us about it and they started watching it too so yea we are big fans!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChaimazkachazka

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Joined: 22 September 2009
Posts: 11606

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreyap92

i freaking love this show i jsut got star plus last end of july so i only got to see when they were separated  but one day during the summer my mom fell asleep and i still wanted to watch tv and i was like let me see this we have a dvr so we can record i recorded all of  star plus to see what i would like and i started watching the episode where prem was standing in the rain waiting for heer to come get the doll for chahat and i was in shock as how hot this guys was and how pretty this girl was and amazing chemistry and acting then i was like k i;ll watch one more and then before i know it was 5 in the morning and i finished all the episodes i had and i was addicted....but the sad part was i only got  to watch it for for a few months and then they closed it.................but luckily i live in America and they started it from the end so i got to see all the cute scenes from the beginning that i missed and im totally loving it  and now i got  to see harshad again in tere liye and now thats ending so now i won't be able so  see this amazing guy and i barely get to see additi in sangini they don't even show her much but her acting is lovley in the show and she has grown alot but i would love to see them and i fairly new to this forum thingy esp kdmhmd forum



ohh good to have u here dear...oh so u started there??that was one of the most passionate scenes prem and heer did while they were estranged ...and i love this coz they had given their best in that scene...yeah the both are damn compatible and suit each other so well..the chemistry is natural...we all love them to the core of our heart and just like u we all wish to see them again on tv together..and in real life tooEmbarrassed..

and yeah it happens with all of us too..even though we've watched each scene more than hundred times we cant help but watch them again and again endlessly...and its inevitable dear...none can control when is about Premeer...u kinda feel like watching them again and again..

we're proud of u for bringing more people in to love this beautiphul jodi...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

skamaniAMMI6iheartChai

XXSam1XX Newbie
XXSam1XX
XXSam1XX

Joined: 11 March 2011
Posts: 31

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Hey im new too. My name is Sameera but you can call me Sam.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChaimazkachazka

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Joined: 09 April 2010
Posts: 6985

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by XXSam1XX

Hey im new too. My name is Sameera but you can call me Sam.


Hi Sam!

Welcome to the Kis Desh forum!

Hope you enjoy your stay...see you around the forums Big smile


Edited by iheartChai - 11 March 2011 at 4:29pm
-Jyo- Goldie
-Jyo-
-Jyo-

Joined: 04 April 2009
Posts: 1838

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Hey sreya & sam
Welcome to premeer land
Hope we ve lots 7 lots of fun in forum.............................
-scarlett- IF-Dazzler
-scarlett-
-scarlett-

Joined: 03 January 2010
Posts: 3585

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
ROFL I lovvee your story Embarrassed
Hug welcome dear..


Edited by 0711rokxoxo - 19 March 2011 at 12:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sreyap92

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
prem prem prem

2

Author: -Dimple-   Replies: 10   Views: 3821

-Dimple- 10 3821 26 June 2009 at 11:44am by sonu0511
prem prem prem prem!!!!!!!!!!

2

Author: AR-MAANEET   Replies: 14   Views: 3088

AR-MAANEET 14 3088 02 May 2009 at 10:35pm by Pyaar-Ki-Chahat
prem....Prem....PREM.....PP-RR-EE-MM!!!!!

2 3 4

Author: Rehana86   Replies: 25   Views: 6076

Rehana86 25 6076 01 March 2009 at 4:31am by ssaba
Prem Prem Prem

Author: -Dimple-   Replies: 2   Views: 1492

-Dimple- 2 1492 25 February 2009 at 9:27am by Sadia87
Ahhhhhhhh PREM PREM PREM!!!!

2 3

Author: ght1   Replies: 22   Views: 4353

ght1 22 4353 30 April 2008 at 7:02am by angelic eyes

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index