India-Forums

Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

prem and heer

sreyap92 Senior Member
sreyap92
sreyap92

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
i freaking love this show i jsut got star plus last end of july so i only got to see when they were separated  but one day during the summer my mom fell asleep and i still wanted to watch tv and i was like let me see this we have a dvr so we can record i recorded all of  star plus to see what i would like and i started watching the episode where prem was standing in the rain waiting for heer to come get the doll for chahat and i was in shock as how hot this guys was and how pretty this girl was and amazing chemistry and acting then i was like k i;ll watch one more and then before i know it was 5 in the morning and i finished all the episodes i had and i was addicted....but the sad part was i only got  to watch it for for a few months and then they closed it.................but luckily i live in America and they started it from the end so i got to see all the cute scenes from the beginning that i missed and im totally loving it  and now i got  to see harshad again in tere liye and now thats ending so now i won't be able so  see this amazing guy and i barely get to see additi in sangini they don't even show her much but her acting is lovley in the show and she has grown alot but i would love to see them and i fairly new to this forum thingy esp kdmhmd forum

Edited by sreyap92 - 10 March 2011 at 10:35pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

skamaniAMMI6PremeerKashjyothi25-Jyo-Rishi87-scarlett-Pumpkinnluv_kdmhmdkhajjuiheartChaimazkachazka-Frozen--Fatima-

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Hi sreyap92!

It is great that the US is re-running the episodes so more people can be introduced to this lovely TV jodi.

Welcome to the Kis Desh forum Big smile

Yes, it is a shame the show ended so soon.
And of course seeing some of the issues facing them in their current projects...it is all very sad.

But I hope you enjoy your time here in the forum.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khajjuluv_kdmhmdmazkachazka

sreyap92 Senior Member
sreyap92
sreyap92

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iheartChai

Hi sreyap92!

It is great that the US is re-running the episodes so more people can be introduced to this lovely TV jodi.

Welcome to the Kis Desh forum Big smile

Yes, it is a shame the show ended so soon.
And of course seeing some of the issues facing them in their current projects...it is all very sad.

But I hope you enjoy your time here in the forum.

Yea I know I hope we get to see them in a show that will last longer and for additi a lead role but yea I told all my cousins here in the us about it and they started watching it too so yea we are big fans!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChaimazkachazka

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreyap92

i freaking love this show i jsut got star plus last end of july so i only got to see when they were separated  but one day during the summer my mom fell asleep and i still wanted to watch tv and i was like let me see this we have a dvr so we can record i recorded all of  star plus to see what i would like and i started watching the episode where prem was standing in the rain waiting for heer to come get the doll for chahat and i was in shock as how hot this guys was and how pretty this girl was and amazing chemistry and acting then i was like k i;ll watch one more and then before i know it was 5 in the morning and i finished all the episodes i had and i was addicted....but the sad part was i only got  to watch it for for a few months and then they closed it.................but luckily i live in America and they started it from the end so i got to see all the cute scenes from the beginning that i missed and im totally loving it  and now i got  to see harshad again in tere liye and now thats ending so now i won't be able so  see this amazing guy and i barely get to see additi in sangini they don't even show her much but her acting is lovley in the show and she has grown alot but i would love to see them and i fairly new to this forum thingy esp kdmhmd forum

ohh good to have u here dear...oh so u started there??that was one of the most passionate scenes prem and heer did while they were estranged ...and i love this coz they had given their best in that scene...yeah the both are damn compatible and suit each other so well..the chemistry is natural...we all love them to the core of our heart and just like u we all wish to see them again on tv together..and in real life tooEmbarrassed..

and yeah it happens with all of us too..even though we've watched each scene more than hundred times we cant help but watch them again and again endlessly...and its inevitable dear...none can control when is about Premeer...u kinda feel like watching them again and again..

we're proud of u for bringing more people in to love this beautiphul jodi...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

skamaniAMMI6iheartChai

XXSam1XX Newbie
XXSam1XX
XXSam1XX

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Hey im new too. My name is Sameera but you can call me Sam.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChaimazkachazka

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by XXSam1XX

Hey im new too. My name is Sameera but you can call me Sam.

Hi Sam!

Welcome to the Kis Desh forum!

Hope you enjoy your stay...see you around the forums Big smile

Edited by iheartChai - 11 March 2011 at 4:29pm
-Jyo- Goldie
-Jyo-
-Jyo-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Hey sreya & sam
Welcome to premeer land
Hope we ve lots 7 lots of fun in forum.............................
-scarlett- IF-Dazzler
-scarlett-
-scarlett-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
ROFL I lovvee your story Embarrassed
Hug welcome dear..

Edited by 0711rokxoxo - 19 March 2011 at 12:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sreyap92

Go to top