Shaadi Teen Crore Ki

India-Forums

Shaadi Teen Crore Ki
Shaadi Teen Crore Ki

Money Given to poor parents!!!! (Page 2)

shri kannan Senior Member
shri kannan
shri kannan

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
your point is valid. But this is a business not charity.
Its all about TRPs. 
If the channel gives 10-20Lakh to each poor family, it will not increase the 
channel's business and TRPs. ( it might only increase the reputation of the channel)

Only if the channel spends BIG money, people will have the urge to watch the show!!!

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

great post..completely agree.

FYI...Prince William is going to spend 84 crore for his marriage..woh bhi christian marriage...

That too being paid for by the hard working tax payer!! Me being one of them!!
This post is good, this sort of money if available by the channels should be put to a noble cause such as helping the poor families get their girls married!! I am sure cheenu meenu can afford to get themselves married without the aid of crores for trps!!
GujuGrl Senior Member
GujuGrl
GujuGrl

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
I think we should not watch this crap so the CV realizes their mistakes and next time before wasting money on this so called greedy people, they should donate to poor who REALLY NEEDS MONEY......If they would have given to poor, imagine how many blessings they would have gotten.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cuty16

rajikaur14 Groupbie
rajikaur14
rajikaur14

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Even I agree these people already have money to get their kids married why didn't they choose a poor family and maybe do the same concept with them. I just hate it how they use money on the people who don't need it think about how many poor girls would have been married with 3 crores.
Cuty16 Goldie
Cuty16
Cuty16

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GujuGrl

I think we should not watch this crap so the CV realizes their mistakes and next time before wasting money on this so called greedy people, they should donate to poor who REALLY NEEDS MONEY......If they would have given to poor, imagine how many blessings they would have gotten.
OMG dear,we are wid u in your support.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nightingale-

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Very true, why  not organise a mass wedding so that many poor couples can get married at the same time?
Cuty16 Goldie
Cuty16
Cuty16

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shri kannan

<font size="2" color="#FF0033">your point is valid. But this is a business not charity.</font>
<font size="2" color="#FF0033">Its all about TRPs.</font>
<font size="2" color="#FF0033">If the channel gives 10-20Lakh to each poor family, it will not increase the</font>
<font size="2" color="#FF0033">channel's business and TRPs. ( it might only increase the reputation of the channel)</font>

<font size="2"><font color="#FF0033">Only if the channel spends BIG money, people will have the urge to watch the sho</font>w!!!</font>

Your post make point dear.
We all were just thinking dat so much could be used for better purpose but thats also true dat it is not a charity.
larki_punjaban IF-Rockerz
larki_punjaban
larki_punjaban

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged

they are just showing to much money nothing else...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Shaadi Teen Crore Ki Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index