India-Forums

Shaadi Teen Crore Ki
Shaadi Teen Crore Ki

Money Given to poor parents!!!!

india2050 Goldie
india2050
india2050

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
In todays's age where extravagance rules over common sense-making news over making good deeds is indeed the in thing, this marriage will only make people yearn more and more for dowry and other such ills.i am not against this marriage but instead agar yeh rupai 10-20 poor jodon ki shadi mein kharach hota aur unhe paise diye jaate it wud have meant much more than adding malai to already full glass of milk.When one half of the world is suffering from basic needs(egypt,libya etc,,) does it make sense for this wastage 3 crores????again i have nothing personally against Ishu And Sheenu!!!!Shud,nt this money have been put to better uses????.(somewhere this is our money)What say???

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

aradhanavarmatvbuffypeace224skanumgoodysilverwing1527kellysShinyGirlmsmebratz007Forever_in_loveCuty16malinnblyton

Cuty16 Goldie
Cuty16
Cuty16

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Nice post and u are completly right dis is a kind of wastage of money and if dey had given dat money to some poors realy they had been helped,but all is channel cvs wish so in dat we cant do anything.
sonikuri17 Senior Member
sonikuri17
sonikuri17

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
As long as they don't do SMS system.. I am happy with it. Though, I do agree to what you are saying... helping a poor who can't afford to do marriages of their children ..would have been a much better choice and the audience would have appreciated.

But, Its their money.. Who am i to say? :-)
cutestar Goldie
cutestar
cutestar

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged

Yep I agree..

That would have been a better idea :)
-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
great post..completely agree.

FYI...Prince William is going to spend 84 crore for his marriage..woh bhi christian marriage...

sachkasamna Groupbie
sachkasamna
sachkasamna

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
ya u r right
Cuty16 Goldie
Cuty16
Cuty16

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

great post..completely agree.

FYI...Prince William is going to spend 84 crore for his marriage..woh bhi christian marriage...

I wonder how he will do that in a christian marriage.
abi71 Goldie
abi71
abi71

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
GOOD POST AND I ALSO AGREE WITH YOU . ISHU AND SHENU BLESS THEM ARE A NICE COUPLE BUT IN THIS DAY AND AGE WITH THE RECESSION 3 CRORES IS A LOT OF MONEY AND MANY FAMILIES COULD OF BENEFITTED WITH THIS MONEY .

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Mona Singh returns to fiction show Mona Singh returns to fiction show  14

Mona Jaswir Singh is back to pavilion. Almost six years after ...

Mona Singh in Ratan Ka Rishta... Mona Singh in Ratan Ka Rishta...  19

Mona Singh will enter as a friend to Ratan and will help her in groom ...

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index