Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

New Article.."New show Old couple'.11th march 2011 (Page 3)

RADEV1000 Goldie
RADEV1000
RADEV1000

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

HugRADEV1000 yaar thanks a ton......
in this article i realize they both not mix their personal life and professional life thats gr8..................

Ur welcum Anu.Smile...... yes dear they never mix their proffesional n personal lyf.... u remember dear at tym of Zee rishtay award Rubi's cousin passed out suddenly...n inspite of dat she gave us a lovely performance wid Avi...

sukti Senior Member
sukti
sukti

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RADEV1000

vinianil Senior Member
vinianil
vinianil

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharingBig smile....

RADEV1000

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article, Radev 1000.

It was amusing to read a quote within...

Mr. Motwani, when you next open your mouth, can you please check your facts first so as not to look so ignorant (or is it illiterate?) to CB fans?

First show's setting was V.A.R.A.N.A.S.I?  Really?

Gee, let me send you some episode links (that evenually your channel ruined!) for you to view!  A little foray into wiki world too would have given you that bit of information!

The original setting was (repeat after me 10 times!) V.R.I.N.D.A.V.A.N., the birthplace and playground of Lord Krishna.  Got it?  Capisci?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovchipakradha_bilahariRADEV1000..yajnaseni..Neerjaa

RADEV1000 Goldie
RADEV1000
RADEV1000

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardes

Thanks for the article, Radev 1000.

It was amusing to read a quote within...

Mr. Motwani, when you next open your mouth, can you please check your facts first so as not to look so ignorant (or is it illiterate?) to CB fans?

First show's setting was V.A.R.A.N.A.S.I?  Really?

Gee, let me send you some episode links (that evenually your channel ruined!) for you to view!  A little foray into wiki world too would have given you that bit of information!

The original setting was (repeat after me 10 times!) V.R.I.N.D.A.V.A.N., the birthplace and playground of Lord Krishna.  Got it?  Capisci?

Thnx GurumaSmile
 i even noticed that....but i thought may be m wrong.....!!!!!....Such a big mistake....but i think its the fault of the person who had taken the interview....
ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged

Thanks for sharing! 10 days notice, that is harsh. Ohh well when something ends better things come along even when the ending wasn't fair.  I'm so happy Rubina feeling came out. Wink Loving the new show. All the best to the team.

What is the greatest gift that Chhoti Bahu has given them? Rubina and Avinash promptly name each other. "Within a month of the show being launched we realised we belong together," says Avinash, matter-of-factly. "But on the sets, she is just a co-actor and right now our focus is to make the show work," he signs off.

So cute Avinash and RubinaWinkSmile wow within a month.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakRADEV1000

bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article. Even Avina could not accept the closure of CB1. Lovely to see their comments.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakRADEV1000ashna26

Fallen Angel IF-Sizzlerz
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
thanx for sharing...

RADEV1000

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index