Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Thanks JustTP for the detailed promo👏

Thanks sis for the Promo link👏

It seems to me another dream of Arpi,hope im wrong as i dont want to loose the happyness i got  from Yesterday's epi.Noooooooooooooooooo., it wont be a dreamm please CV's. WE all GKDians got somuch relief after RV told her the truth and Arpi did tell AVi everything.
But today's promo again putting us in dilemma. hmm if its dream then we cant see Arpi suffering with guilt. The CV's made her agree to RV's deal by giving her horrific dream before. Now they are with  another horrific dream.Hope this  time Arpi may realise  its true that RV did not touch her and may be it will help Arpi out of guilt she had now. Hope one dream fo her force to do  mistake, another one bring her oout of guilt. Im hoping like so.
Edited by BenNevis - 13 years ago
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thnks Just TP...

my net is down ...

dream again??????????? why dream now??? she told to avi everything now...ye kya hogaya???

Plz cvs dnt give us more jhatakas...!!!
lonelyshadow thumbnail
I hope it's not a dream....!!!

I just started watching it again...!!
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It could be a dream but I have a feeling that maybe just maybe Tanmay may have been shot??? If he was still standing outside the car with RV. Who knows we'll find out today hopefully! I hope its not a dream I'm loving all this action!
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Oh well, i hope RV is shot, want to get rid of him.
danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i hope ki yeh sachh hoooo

itnee bhi sapne nahi dekhnww chahiyee naa