India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Tara needs to be slapped. (Page 2)

nayhaj Senior Member
nayhaj
nayhaj

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
shes too much, grief is one thing and rudeness is a whole other level, she needs to calm down

nayhaj Senior Member
nayhaj
nayhaj

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
ClapClap
Originally posted by prernacda

I agree,
always said, she is overacting and needs to be dispatched back to simla asap....
rishabh really brainwashed her and i can see why uttara wanted to bring her back but rishabh wanted to keep her until business took off, to cover up.

She and Kesar JI from Gulaal, what a pair.... both are portrayed as self centered spoilt rotten brats.....and should stay away to get them grounded....

I have met people including myself,... from 8 to 60 who have lost their fathers suddenly in a blink of an eye..... and there is a lot of anger, agreed! especially at fate/doctors/anyone related even remotely. but this is overdone and she needs to see a psychiatrist.for grief counselling rather than continuing to make everyones life miserable..... maybe they have a group discount rate, as there are a couple of more candidates who need counselling...of different kinds, a couple of martyrs, a couple of control freaks..... interesting garam masala material.

This show is truly starting to lose momentum and will start losing viewers, if they dont get going.

stand ovation for your comment..agreed with every single word ClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjana121prernacda

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index