we all loveeee pooja gor soooooo much - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

HEYYYYYY U SIMILUVS_ASHIUV....JUST MID UR OWN BUSINESS!IF U DNT LIKE POOJA DEN KEEP IT WITH U ONLY!POOJA IS ONE OF THE BEST ACTRESSES!DID U GET THAYT U....?N YES IF U DNT LIKE POOJA DEN WHY D HELL ARE U SEEING HER SERIAL..!WE R HAPPY WID D WAY PG IS!MODS EM SORRY FOR WRITING IN CAPS...EM NT ABLE TO OFF CAPS OPTION IN MA MOB FOR IF!DUNNO WATS D PROBLEM! I EDITED MA POST AFTER READING TANTHYA'S POST!N YES IF SHE IS BASSHING PG IN HER PRFILE DEN ITS PROFIT FOR US COZ IT WILL INCREASE HER RANK!
ok dear
Even I  read her comment .....  But i pressed dislike  button  4 her comment ...... plzzz just ignore her...... we all love Pooja.........
Originally posted by Elvira22

Even I  read her comment .....  But i pressed dislike  button  4 her comment ...... plzzz just ignore her...... we all love Pooja.........
thanxuuuuuuuuu dear i also do that yrrr
    ignore such ppl........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Pragati.T

ignore such ppl........πŸ˜†
ok dear
Originally posted by telstra

chill dear cease fire u do ur part ignore the rubbish and keep smiling btw kisi key kehnay say koi acha bura nahin ho jata her talent speaks so keep smilingπŸ˜ƒ
yes shurthi i agre wid dii they all r just disgusting don,t give them any importance just leave them stupid persons ignore it and spread ur love for pooja arhaan kriya arja becoz we know that they r the best baqi sb jae tele lene understand
why dont u report to mods instead of bashing  the memeber  direct in an open forum.
Originally posted by steffroc

why dont u report to mods instead of bashing  the memeber  direct in an open forum.
sorry my friend we will report to the mods bt what she/he is doing is also wrong na bt thanks for telling we will tell to the mods about this
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

yes shurthi i agre wid dii they all r just disgusting don,t give them any importance just leave them stupid persons ignore it and spread ur love for pooja arhaan kriya arja becoz we know that they r the best baqi sb jae tele lene understand
thanxuuuuuuuu  yrrrrrrrrrr
Originally posted by steffroc

ok dear we all report  to mods  thanxuuuuuuu for information i do this also