CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

Eps708:Khoon ka suraag..Ek tatoo (19-march-2011) (Page 11)

nehadb27 Goldie
nehadb27
nehadb27

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
they said every week new city new cases

so might be in the next epi CID will move to Kolhapur

Chiinnu IF-Sizzlerz
Chiinnu
Chiinnu

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
missed the first part of episode. will watch it online today. so happy to see santosh Shetty is back in action with the new series.
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged

Overall, the episode was better than yesterday, I actually didn't fall asleep and the investigation followed a clear, coherent line of questioning and clue-piecing. It got kinda confusing in the end, but the breaks gave me time to piece things together. LOL Anyways, nothing special though about the 'chase', it was plain ol' investigation. There were a few flaws, such as who was Mahesh? An informer? A fellow CID Pune officer? We shall never know.

Another thing was the unprofessionalism seen of the CID team. For instance, couldn't they straight away told the man they were from CID instead of making Daya Sir flaunt CID's authority on the museum official? Have they lost their minds? BP Singh Sir himself says they take a lot of concepts from Western crime shows too, I doubt if he has ever watched one because the first thing they do is show their ID's. And what was the point of spend a few seconds focusing on the museum artifacts? Like Daya Sir said "Museum ghuma rahe ho kya? " Plus, towards the end, they pushed into the ticketing line without even saying 'excuse me' or something.  

Then while they concentrated on finding the killer, I guess they completely forgot about the man they were going after in the first place. In earlier times, they would use 1 team to find the killer of the lady and the other to look into the guy the caught and what he does etc…else that first scene was unnecessary. That whole matter is very perplexing Confused

Now coming to the performances, glad to see Daya Sir more often! Big smile He was looking dashing and wearing the sunglasses that were infamous in the Manali case. I just wish FW put Abhi-Daya together, seriously its about time Unhappy Other than that, Abhijit Sir was also give adequate coverage, and was a true leader in the group he was leading! Just that I felt he looked a little bored at times. Just my observation Confused ACP Sir was looking spectacular today, in fact he sported the old ACP look today, glad to see him like that after a long time Big smile

Vivek was given more importance and completely rocked it, be it chasing criminals, or putting 2 and 2 together. Clap Kaajal was OK. Sachin was very good!

Dr. Salunkhe is looking great in the team. He speaks only when required(unlike some people) and when he does, his tone is quite apt for the occasion Big smile Glad that Tarika didn't tag along…

Not bad, in fact better than yesterday. However, it still had its share of loopholes. And I wish the sound effects could be improved upon, but our concerns are gonna fall on deaf ears anyways, so why even try.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.LadyMeringueDemonStar

BeastInCarnage IF-Rockerz
BeastInCarnage
BeastInCarnage

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
There were two direcotors..One is Santosh Shetty. Who's other ?

How did Tarika manage to get her time for CID,when she was doing another show and that is too daily soap ?
LadyMeringue IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMeringue
LadyMeringue

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Well, the episode was okay, as Debayon has given the whole update on it.... the point is, why is the CID Team solving a khooni case in Pune??? Isn't it that the offficials of Pune should handle it???

Secondly, the murderers were too predictable, and it was no need to again put up the pyaar-vyaar ka chakkar...

Thirdly, only one scene on the main CHASE!! After the khoon, looks like they forgot they were in Pune, and rightaway went on the investigation, and plus we did not even get any further scene on the series.....

Fourthly, the Team distrbution was okay - Daya sir at his best, ACP was not shouting, and was the exact ACP I wanted to see for quite some time, Abhi sir was Mr. India today, he appeared only for 3 scenes at regular intervals, Freddy was also good, atleast on buffoonery stuff, even Sachin was good, and finally Vivek was given a lot of screenspace and he was superb with whatever he was doing, today also Kaajal was seen very less, seems to be following Abhi sir in the right terms!!! Dr. Salunkhe was as usual too good, and Tarika was just a silent observer!!!

I'm glad that Santosh Shetty is back on this series, and well overall the episode was okay... so after Pune, looks like it's going to be Aurangabad...

Edited by Rashida13 - 20 March 2011 at 1:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.DemonStardebayon

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
@Rashida Aurangabad and another normal PK!Angry
LadyMeringue IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMeringue
LadyMeringue

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
The worst drawback of the series!!!! PK stories!!!!Angry
subha. IF-Dazzler
subha.
subha.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
an okay episode.But it was a regular kind of story,with just  one difference-the location being pune.Daya sir was great as always,ACP sir also played the role well.Abhijeet sir was present for less time. The duo was not together in most of the scenes.Unhappy
The two teams were investigating separately and were surprised to see each other in the park where the clues led them.There should have been some communication link between the teams to keep each other informed about the information gathered or clues found..

Edited by star571 - 20 March 2011 at 6:23am

Go to top