Eps708:Khoon ka suraag..Ek tatoo (19-march-2011) - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
On the whole the case was average. But too much of walking up and down, here and there . It was so predictable
Hey, title please somebody.......these days I'm not able to follow case titles 😔 
editEdited by nandiniraizada - 13 years ago
The killer was very much predictable....
The story was average... but they culd have put it out of the chase series...
If they do not that enuf content as a part of chase... why cant they just make it a short series... 
a 2 day series also wuld do....

And why the hell are they solving a murder case in pune???
What happened to CID pune???

I was waiting all the time... tat atleast at the end they are going to show one scene of chase... But.... ðŸ˜²
After waiting so much,.. i am really irritated...
Originally posted by astonish

What happened to CID pune???

they became "mr india"😆
Yes damn irritating. I wont call it a bad case but extremely irritating one. 

When they started I felt, Ok there is connectivity, but no. No sign of the redteeshirt

Why are they running about in Pune. Just walking here and there for a normal murder.

Look at the motive jayadad.

And imagine a phone call coming to you, the person on the other side saying I am Inspector so and so, come and meet me! Will you go? I wont.

I dont understand the guest appearance of Abhijeet either. He was in Pune so why underutilize him?

I dont know how to rate this episode, I cant call it bad neither can call it good.
At first when I saw that red T-shirt guy I was 😲 is this our FW .....WOW!!!!😛😛
But then he become Mr India & as usual a Khooni story.
I dnt understand where r the police of Pune......may be they r going to holiday of holi 😉😉
Now come to the story .....nothing special
ACP Sir & Daya sir good😊
Abhijit sir as usual Mr India 😭😭
Forensic team is turned into CID !!!!
It was like chasing the tatoo, only chasing the tattoo was better, it had a story, it had Abhijeet

Thpicaly Khooni Story....If FW want to Shoot that Particular Khonni story then what was the need to shoot in another City (PUNA)...??

First i was feeling that there are two Teams which are trying to solve two different cases actully it was one case😔, One Daya Team and Another ACP Team...What was that???
IS that there is anythng like SERIES????
Just walking here and there whole episodes was end...Abhijeet was missing...just in two scens..Daya was there but in the End Scene he was not present ..How and Why????
Asusual many questions...Boring episode...