Aleezzay.. IF-Dazzler
Aleezzay..
Aleezzay..

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

Movies

Govinda invites Salman's wrath?

March 9, 2011 06:02:50 PM IST
Ruhail Amin, Glamsham Editorial

There's fresh nectar in gossip circles these days. According to reliable sources,Salman Khan is mighty upset with Govinda's rebellion. Wondering what's that rebellion? Here's the news for you. 

Govinda's decision to let her daughter Narmada step into Bollywood without waiting any longer for Salman's help has reportedly not gone well with Sallu. It's learnt that Salman is not too happy with Govinda's decision. 

download GOVINDA wallpapers

According to our sources, "The fact that Salman never really helped Govinda launch his daughter finally made Govinda look for other opportunities. Now, that Narmada is ready to try her luck in Bollywood, Salman on the other hand thinks that Govinda is making thinks ugly by refusing take his suggestions regarding Narmada's career. Govinda on his part is adamant to prove that he can stand without Salman's help. This is one of the reasons why the veteran actor is refusing to be part of PARTNER 2 also." 

Govinda might be trying to prove that he can exist without Salman's support and can even launch his daughter without his guidance, but knowing the fact what Salman is, isn't Govinda inviting Salman's wrath?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenbulls-eyeGujarruky786

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
well namrata is not gonna make it in bollywood even with Salman's help....she doesn't have that freshness, that factor to be a heroine 

My guess says Govinda must be upset frm inside since Salman launched sonakshi in Dabangg instead of Namarata ( he cld have sign her too but Thank God he didnt Tongue )  as he was doing a lot of  chamchagiri of salman i think since last 3-4 years ....namrata even appeared at some function with salman 2-3 years back 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen_Sano_ruky786

_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
i agree his chamagiri was wuite annoying.. calling him as  a partner all the itme was going on my nerves. hahahaha
Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Nothing in it to be upset about!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PoisonIvy-

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged

well, well... govinda definitely does not has the star power that salman has... but i doubt it'll help much... salman can't buy fans for her.... TongueTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sano_TheRowdiestruky786

Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenruky786

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gobsmacked

Isnt Namrata the girl who said she has acting in her genes and she would not waste her time going to acting classes as she doesnt need them?

Givinda's niece Ragini is very endearing though and I have so far liked her acting in TV shows.

oh did she say that too...?   sonam, sonakshi, kareena... all said the same, i believe... what is it with most of the star kids....  Confused

i don't know how she will be at acting, but by her pictures/appearances, i don't see the charm or the x-factor in her....  let's see though....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
They shouldn't say that acting is in their genes because Sonam hasn't yet proven she is a good actress and Namrada well I haven't seen her yet so it's early days. When she makes her debut then I would want to see whether she is a good actress or not.Smile

Go to top