Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Why Geet din't speak when asked abt dad:Mod's note Pg7 (Page 9)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sanjh1234

see how many pages you took to find the answer of that ques ROFLROFL and that too with mods noteROFLROFL 

the answer is geet thought how many days has passed and no bol bachan from maan so she gave him mauka to maro chauka.
that was warming up rest we all saw when he spoke abt his being papa.
so we got starter as well as main cou rse we shud thanks geet for maan's BOL BACHANSROFLROFL

@sanjh ........ i knew the answer  tht's why i made this post Smile.... only in the hope that those who did not know the answer will know the answer.... I am glad that my purpose is solved & every one got the answer Smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged

I completely agree with u hima dear...............

Maan replied to receptionist with immense pride and love in his eyes that ' i'm baby's papa' like he has always done in the past.............and like always her Maan' acknowledgment that he is baby's papa these heart-touching words brought tears of joy, happiness, love and pride in Geet's eyes for her Maan their baby's papa..........and also Maan' acknowledgement this time in front of dev*l her rapist her sinner had such a soothing and healing effect on Geet and her pain and wounds given by that dev*l...........

Edited by sptrno - 11 March 2011 at 7:28am

dewdropred

Tuli Senior Member
Tuli
Tuli

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Here is the answer to every one who was asking why geet did not speak when asked who the father is ............

another person .... god knows whi she is ... as if she does not know that maan is geet's hubby ....was asking who is geet's hubby .........

as soon as they asked who is the father of the child .....poor geet & maan...... were in a shock ......geet was looking at maan ....maan was thinking ......

dadima ......was looking at devil ....

kamina was looking like me me ... DeadDeadDeadkamina ruk teri tho main aaj chutti karni hain

geet wanted to answer ....... but she was waiting for maan to answer .....

& was looking at him .... she wanted maan to say those words ........

she wanted maan to acknowledge the fact that he is the father of the baby ....... & specially in front of that kamina ......

she wanted maan to say that loud that he is the father of the child in front of the whole world ...........

that was right ........

coz when ever such a question arises .... the wife always looks up at her hubby for an answer ..........

she got it ........when maan said that he is the father of the child .........

she was really proud of maan today .......

It looked like she was waiting for these words from Maan to show to kamina that maan is her hubby ......... maan is her baby's father ..... we could see the happy tears running out of her eyes ........ when maan said those words ........ geet always knew that maan loves her & their baby most ........... but listening to those words in front of the kamina who cheated her .........she was feeling elated ....... 

maan for a moment ..... was in a state of shock ..looked at his geet .....
on whether to answer or not .....but he knows what her answer is ........ so instead of waiting for her ..........he himself answered that women & grabs the pad & signs it ......ClapClapClapwell done maanClapClapClap

well explained.....ClapClapClapClapClapClap

dewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged

@jyothi-loved your post dear.............

whenever anything negative, tragic or unfortunate incident takes place in maaneet' life, there r so many bashing posts some bashing geet and some bashing maan..............always it is circumstances that make geet and maan behave the way they do.......in such unpleasant situations geet and maan r both right in their own ways or both r wrong...............so it is really sad to see that people start bashing them in such cases instead of feeling sorry for both the souls who have gone thru so much in life in the past and still r going thru so much usually for no fault of theirs'.........usually it is others' fault or complex heartbreaking situations that always put maaneet in such a tight spot............

Edited by sptrno - 11 March 2011 at 7:43am

dewdropred

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

dewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

I had written something on FB about my views on Geet...pasting the same hereEmbarrassed

MSK loves Geet in selfless manner...thats a given fact and noone is denying it...

But in a relationship its important that if your partner is doing something silly, u should b there to recitfy your partner's mistake..here out of MSK and Geet,tell me who is the more matured one...MSK right ?...so when Geet was behaving in a childish manner and wanted to drive the car,why can't MSK here fulfill his responsibilities as a hubby and order her strictly that no she can't drive it...its my order...If Geet had become silly or childish during her honeymoon trip ,then even MSK had become henpecked thereOuch ...so then why always we r quick to point out Geet's mistakes and when it comes to MSK we say its his selflless love...if she is enjoying her life after going through all the traumas in life and during her enjoyment she acts a bit kiddish ,we r quick to say this is not the Geet we know...but when MSK acts like a henpecked hubby ,we say oh what a gem of a person he is...thats the point which needs to b discussed hereErmm...

Since many posts hv pointed out all of Geet's mistakes..so let me point out MSK ka mistakes as well...
1)Becoming henpecked after marriage..

2)We say Geet shouldn't hv hidden the truth about blood from MSK...but how can we forget MSK hiding the pregnency-complication truth from Geet when he too could hv shared it with her...but oh how can I forget,that was his selfless love for Geet..so he has full right to hide it..but when Geet hides something for MSK's sake,she becomes selfish...right ??Ouch

3)In anger MSK has every right to say hurtful words to Geet ..like he said that night when Geet questioned her about sleeping separately and his remark was "I married u and gave u Khurana surname...isn't this enough"....that time all said oh MSK did it for Geet's sake..its selfless love...but if Geet ever says such hurtfull comments for MSK,she becomes selfish ..right ??Stern Smile

So in short this has been the trend...when Geet remains quiet or hides something from MSK,she becomes weak and selfish but when MSK does the same his love becomes selfless Ouch

Yesterday Geet kept quiet in the hospital..mayb that was her mistake but was MSK right either in taking this direct decision of giving job to Dev in Khurana company without telling Geet about his decision earlier..afterall they r husband-wife and MSK doesn't bother to ask Geet even once before giving job to DevConfused..But why noone is raising question on this ??Confused

Even I m a married woman...Its not always necessary that your married life is always a bed of roses with only matured conversation and proper sex-life on a daily basis..huhhh thats only possible in fairy talesLOL...half of the married couples including me hv our fights and bickerings on a daily basis and thats what keeps the much needed spice in married life...and in Maaneet's case its not a one sided bickering happening..both Maan-Geet r active participants here...so how is only Geet at fault here ??Confused..and why the word "fault" actually arises here...they both hv their share of fun moments through nok-jhoks which r not meant for analysis or serious takes...don't we hv our share of fun and silly nok-jhoks in married life...Is marriage only restricted to physical intimacy kya ?Confused

My whole point is that somewhere both MSK and Geet r at fault right from their honeymoon period which resulted in the accident first and then Dev entering KM....now I dunno if its really the fault of the CVs or the script or they r showing these mistakes deliberately to develop the Dev track because only when both protagonists will commit some mistake,Dev will get a chance to hv his say between them and only then the story will progress naBig smile...if the protagonists r always perfect ,then story aage kaise progress hoga ??LOL...thats my whole point here...Smile

Thanks for putting all this so well Jyoti, you are so right. It's just not right to judge one person, both of them have their faults and we cannot forget that Maan has hidden more things from Geet like him having a sister Annie and he still hasn't told Geet about Sameera.

And I also agree that Geet's behavior sometimes tends to get too childish but then no one is perfect and accepting and living with each others faults and mistakes is what married life is all about, isn't it. Smile

dewdropred

Go to top