Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Why Geet din't speak when asked abt dad:Mod's note Pg7 (Page 6)

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
@ Dee - Rightly said!Clap We can be ourselves only if there is true love and understanding! I still remember how i used to fight for the last piece of the pakoda with my hubbyLOL which i will never do even with my sister... Thats where it stands. Geet brings the lighter side of Maan. Even Maan has acnowledged that... Remember, when geet exposed Maan holding her hand below the table while having breakfast.
He hijmself said - i paly and tease around you because i am Maan only for you! For tohers i am still Maan Singh Khurana!

Oh man! I so admire this man! He clearly told her she is the most important person for him in his life even in his anger! ClapClapClap Geet indeed brings the best out of Maan!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142dewdropred

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
@ Sumona, how much ever we try they wont understand.Ouch Lets leave it there!Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

@ Hima and Dee - ClapClapClapClapClapClap

I am so very happy that there are still very sensible and down to earth women in the forum who see things beyond the pyhsical appearance of Maan..ClapClapClap MSK is a man of substance! He is a man of character! I admire him because he stands up to Geet and is ALWAYS righteous!

As you mentioned Hima, Many dont understand Geet's point of view ever. Always as you saqid by Default Geet is at fault...Cry You know that reminds me of the old saying - Woman is the biggest enemy of another woman.

Many fail to stand in Geet's shoes and see through the situation.. Right from day Maneet initially had the face off just before the engagement till today even if there is a little issue its always Geet's fault. Take the case of the accident that Maan met recently.. What was the bechari's fault?Ouch All she was trying was to cheer up her angry husband and was having her foot on the pedals when the accident happened. Even Maan agrees to the fact that its because of his anger that they met with accident!Cry

Then take the day before yesterday's episode whre Maan behaved like a baby and was all smiling at Geet? People were saying Maan should put his wife in her place?ShockedCry It was so disheartening to see that Women themselves can say such things to another woman. When all Geet was doing was just asking Maan to be more cheerful! Infact those scenes of Maan were so adorable. and the way they teased each other as Joker and moti mombathi was so classy and a perfect hubby wifey moment! Embarrassed

Kithna bhi kaho Hima we cant change what people think. All we can do is make some positive posts like what you did or some comedy psts like Sanjh or bobby and light up the forum!

Once againClap for this post!

Thanks Preeti  .......

I understand yaar what u mean .... the lines in green ....

that words are not mine dear ...... but the way some in the forum behave & start bashing geet ............. without no fault of geet ...... it looks like they on purpose come to the forum & make such posts ...which makes our blood boil ..... they fail to see why she beahved in that way .... all they see is geet's small gesture & baam ........they start bashing .....

I too always felt bad when ever any thing happens they are ready to pounch at geet ....... even if she is not at fault ....

I was so busy that I did not read the post what u mentioned in blue ....

this so means that those women want their husbands to treat them like crap & abuse them ..... this is so stupid ......what wrong did geet do .... if she asked him to be happy in front of her & stop being angry ...... she was right ..... she wanted the baby to be born happy ......

some call themselves women & even mother's but sorry to say they don't deserve to be either called a women or even a mother .... 

when they can't understand the plight of another women .......  during pregnancy time ..... don't they say that the surroundings & the people surrounding the baby affect the baby ......  I heard this & geet is right ....

I am not a mother ......

but I can understand why geet said that maan needs to be happy around the baby coz i heard that the mother & her surroundings should always be happy when she is preg* ...... so if maan was cheering his wife .......... he was correct in doing so ....... & he did not feel bad ...... he felt happy that his wife is happy ...... that was his way of showing love .... so what is the mistake of geet ..... if she asked her hubby to be happy & smile & I did not find any wrong in there ....

I think we have 2 thank god that neither maan nor the cv's think like these women in the forum ......

who are so so narrow minded in their thoughts ..........& wants a women to be treated like door mat .... this is the show about a women's struggle ....... why is it that they fail to see that ....... AngryAngryAngryAngry

regarding this thread ..... U know I was actually getting late & i had to go out .... but just saw 1 comment in my posts saying that geet was wrong ...... I immediately went back to my analysis part ....... what I wrote in our thread & made a separate thread for those who don't read our analysis in our thread ......

that was the reason all the lines were underlined & had no time to either add some more lines or do some changes  as I was getting late had to run .......

the only reason for me to post was atleast those who were in a confused state on geet's behaviour will understand why she behaved in that way ........ the only hope was to make members think that geet was right in her own way .... & I wanted them to stop accusing her .......

& U R right ...... I always try to make post when ever possible .... so that poeple stop bashing geet & try understand her ....... coz maan supporters are plenty as he is a man ..... but being a women ...... 
it's really painfull that they don't understand the fellow women & her behaviour ...... & proved that a women is women's biggest enemy or women is always jealous of another women ...........

Preethi-Premidrdee142

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

@ Hima and Dee - Clap

I am so very happy that there are still very sensible and down to earth women in the forum who see things beyond the pyhsical appearance of Maan..ClapClapClap MSK is a man of substance! He is a man of character! I admire him because he stands up to Geet and is ALWAYS righteous!

As you mentioned Hima, Many dont understand Geet's point of view ever. Always as you saqid by Default Geet is at fault...Cry You know that reminds me of the old saying - Woman is the biggest enemy of another woman.

Many fail to stand in Geet's shoes and see through the situation.. Right from day Maneet initially had the face off just before the engagement till today even if there is a little issue its always Geet's fault. Take the case of the accident that Maan met recently.. What was the bechari's fault?Ouch All she was trying was to cheer up her angry husband and was having her foot on the pedals when the accident happened. Even Maan agrees to the fact that its because of his anger that they met with accident!Cry

Then take the day before yesterday's episode whre Maan behaved like a baby and was all smiling at Geet? People were saying Maan should put his wife in her place?ShockedCry It was so disheartening to see that Women themselves can say such things to another woman. When all Geet was doing was just asking Maan to be more cheerful! Infact those scenes of Maan were so adorable. and the way they teased each other as Joker and moti mombathi was so classy and a perfect hubby wifey moment! Embarrassed

Kithna bhi kaho Hima we cant change what people think. All we can do is make some positive posts like what you did or some comedy psts like Sanjh or bobby and light up the forum!

Once againClap for this post!

Hima 

Thanks Preeti  .......

I understand yaar what u mean .... the lines in green ....

that words are not mine dear ...... but the way some in the forum behave & start bashing geet ............. without no fault of geet ...... it looks like they on purpose come to the forum & make such posts ...which makes our blood boil ..... they fail to see why she beahved in that way .... all they see is geet's small gesture & baam ........they start bashing .....

I too always felt bad when ever any thing happens they are ready to pounch at geet ....... even if she is not at fault ....

I was so busy that I did not read the post what u mentioned in blue ....

this so means that those women want their husbands to treat them like crap & abuse them ..... this is so stupid ......what wrong did geet do .... if she asked him to be happy in front of her & stop being angry ...... she was right ..... she wanted the baby to be born happy ......

some call themselves women & even mother's but sorry to say they don't deserve to be either called a women or even a mother .... 

when they can't understand the plight of another women .......  during pregnancy time ..... don't they say that the surroundings & the people surrounding the baby affect the baby ......  I heard this & geet is right ....

I am not a mother ......

but I can understand why geet said that maan needs to be happy around the baby coz i heard that the mother & her surroundings should always be happy when she is preg* ...... so if maan was cheering his wife .......... he was correct in doing so ....... & he did not feel bad ...... he felt happy that his wife is happy ...... that was his way of showing love .... so what is the mistake of geet ..... if she asked her hubby to be happy & smile & I did not find any wrong in there ....

I think we have 2 thank god that neither maan nor the cv's think like these women in the forum ......

who are so so narrow minded in their thoughts ..........& wants a women to be treated like door mat .... this is the show about a women's struggle ....... why is it that they fail to see that ....... AngryAngryAngryAngry

regarding this thread ..... U know I was actually getting late & i had to go out .... but just saw 1 comment in my posts saying that geet was wrong ...... I immediately went back to my analysis part ....... what I wrote in our thread & made a separate thread for those who don't read our analysis in our thread ......

that was the reason all the lines were underlined & had no time to either add some more lines or do some changes  as I was getting late had to run .......

the only reason for me to post was atleast those who were in a confused state on geet's behaviour will understand why she behaved in that way ........ the only hope was to make members think that geet was right in her own way .... & I wanted them to stop accusing her .......

& U R right ...... I always try to make post when ever possible .... so that poeple stop bashing geet & try understand her ....... coz maan supporters are plenty as he is a man ..... but being a women ...... 
it's really painfull that they don't understand the fellow women & her behaviour ...... & proved that a women is women's biggest enemy or women is always jealous of another women ...........

Hima true dear . after yesterdays episode I read some postaabout Geet's behaviour mera tau Blood boil karne laga . Ek woman ho kar kaise  aisa baat kar sakta hai . I love Maan too but thats not mean that I bash Geet . I am very angry after read these post .And ye baat saach hai
that a women is women's biggest enemy or women is always jealous of another women ...........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi246drdee142Preethi-Premidewdropred

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
@Hima - Oh yeah! You said the word! JEALOUSY! I think that is the reason some just pound on Geet! Am so happy that you took time inspite of your scheduleto clarify Geet. People like you are the ones that are needed in  this forum! Coz sometimes i also become controversial because i sound more like feminist when i make comments or even write a line of 2!Embarrassed What to do Hima, when we are defending Geet in front of a huge crowd of stone hurlers I sometimes become very aggressiveOuch...
But i have seen that you always create positive topics that have a cause and always stick to the basic values of the serial. Like i had told in one of my posts in some other thread, only few of us who have been with GHSP from the word go know what all Geet has been through in her life to keep her baby. That was when somepoeplwere talking about MC and wanted MCOuch. I am not a mother yet. But some mothers said that which is very very heart breakingCry. Geet was ready to throw her life away throwe her family away thorw even Maan when it comes to her baby! That shows her resolve towards the baby. As a woman I stand by her having the baby come what may!Ouch
Because this show is about the struggle of a Woman against all odds to fight and get justice..... Thats the very reason i dont find even a bit of sympathy towards Dev. He can never be good and will never be forgiven by me atleast!Angry

drdee142dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by drdee142

Preethi, seeing Geet act the way she does with Maan actually thrills me cause it shows how deep their love for each other really is and how comfortable they are with each other. 

A person can be themselves only with their beloved better-half. I'm married and have a big kid but even now I can act like a kid or behave all foolish sometimes with my hubby which is completely opposite what I'm outside so I love seeing Maan and Geet that way.

What people don't realize is that by nature Maan is very staid and serious and it's Geet's bubbly nature that brings out the light side of Maan and fills his otherwise boring life with color & laughter & happiness and that's why Maan loves her so much

Dee ...... When we know that love brings the true yourself out ....  why is it that some fail to see that .......

U R Urself only when U R in front of person whom you love .......... not in front of your padosi ....... Y can't they understand that simple fact CryCryCry

Y is it wrong to behave like a kid in front of your hubby .......

I don't consider it as wrong .... then Y do some people consider it as wrong ......... I have seen a couple who crossed their 60's but they behave like kids ........ i am telling u ...... so what wrong is there if newly married geet behaves that way with her hubby ........

Y can't they enjoy the cute fights between a cute couple & instead of enjoying make negative posts .......

Edited by dewdropred - 11 March 2011 at 2:46am

Preethi-Premidrdee142

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by drdee142

Preethi, seeing Geet act the way she does with Maan actually thrills me cause it shows how deep their love for each other really is and how comfortable they are with each other. 

A person can be themselves only with their beloved better-half. I'm married and have a big kid but even now I can act like a kid or behave all foolish sometimes with my hubby which is completely opposite what I'm outside so I love seeing Maan and Geet that way.

What people don't realize is that by nature Maan is very staid and serious and it's Geet's bubbly nature that brings out the light side of Maan and fills his otherwise boring life with color & laughter & happiness and that's why Maan loves her so much

Dee ...... When we know that love brings the true yourself out ....  why is it that some fail to see that .......

U R Urself only when U R in front of person whom you love .......... not in front of your padosi .......

Y is it wrong to behave like a kid in front of your hubby .......

I don't consider it as wrong .... then Y do some people consider it as wrong ......... I have seen a couple who crossed their 60's but they behave like kids ........ i am telling u ...... so what wrong is there if newly married geet behaves that way with her hubby ........

Y can't they enjoy the cute fights between a cute couple & instead of enjoying make negative posts .......

May be simple sadistic pleasure of bashing the women they are jealous of Hima..Ouch

drdee142dewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Preethi & Mona I agree that a woman is another woman's biggest enemy and I glad Hima wrote this post. Hima I'm so with you, reading some of the other posts makes me so sad, how can one women talk like that about another one.

Every relationship is unique and every couple have the own way of handling their life. There always is a balance somewhere when each person understands the other an tries to balance out things with their behavior. That's what Maan and Geet do. Maan knows when to indulge Geet and when to put his foot down and Geet knows when she needs to be bubbly or funny with Maan and when she has to show him her caring.

The perfectly understand each other and compliment each other so why do others have an issue.

Also everyone talks about serious issues like MC, marriage insecurities like they are experts, one has to live this moments to understand it. I experienced both these things so know exactly how they can affect a person so it just makes me mad to see everyone talking so lightly about these things

What people don't understand is Maan and Geet are using this Nhok-Jhok and funny things to keep their passion at bay as they cannot consummate their love and can't take the chances of getting lovey dovey and romanticSmile At least that's my POV

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi246Preethi-Premidewdropred

Go to top