Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Why Geet din't speak when asked abt dad:Mod's note Pg7 (Page 2)

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
i was glad that geet did not reply wen asked who the papa is...y shud she....after all there is no confusion...not even once did geet look at dev wen the question was put forward....not even by instinct did she look at dev....
she just looked at maan and silently wished him to speak up and y not....she knows how maan feels proud to tell everyone of every gud thing in his life....

in manali maan so proudly told everyone that geet is his mangetar....

recently in shimla he told the girls that geet is pregnant with his baby....

he takes immense pride in hving geet and the baby in his life and geet is fully aware of that...and geet did not want to take this opportunity away from maan....

also....the devil shud hear the pride in maan's voice wen maan declares himself as the papa of the baby....
and geet was not mistaken...there was a tone of authority and pride in maan's voice which left no doubt that noone other than MSK is the rightful papa of the baby....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maan-and-geetpickachudewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

i was glad that geet did not reply wen asked who the papa is...y shud she....after all there is no confusion...not even once did geet look at dev wen the question was put forward....not even by instinct did she look at dev....
she just looked at maan and silently wished him to speak up and y not....she knows how maan feels proud to tell everyone of every gud thing in his life....

he takes immense pride in hving geet and the baby in his life and geet is fully aware of that...and geet did not want to take this opportunity away from maan....

also....the devil shud hear the pride in maan's voice wen maan declares himself as the papa of the baby....
and geet was not mistaken...there was a tone of authority and pride in maan's voice which left no doubt that noone other than MSK is the rightful papa of the baby....

aditi ..........very well said .........geet did not have the necessity to say it ....... i am in a hurry will talk 2 u later bye ............

I loved the line in red ......

hope those who did not understand geet's gesture ... why she did not speak .... think abt the past when & how maan felt to announce geet as his wife & mother of his child ....

maan-and-geetadoremevirgopickachu

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
i agree i wanted to slap Mr. sperm provider... when he was hopful that someone would say his name and i was angrier at Daddi maa who was looking at Dev... NO Dadi not in your wildest dream is Dev the father of Geet's baby..... and NO MEANS NO here.... no argumentsAngry

Shas3pickachudewdropred

SakshiGarg Goldie
SakshiGarg
SakshiGarg

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
so true di!!!! even i felt elated wid maan's act........i loved wat he did 4 their baby...dat too in front of dat devilAngry........it was an invisible slap on his face to show him dat nothing can make their relation go weak... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pickachudewdropred

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

I completely agree with you neither Geet nor Maan have a doubt about who is the rightful father of the baby.... but Maan had to say it LOUD and CLEAR for Dev and Dadi to hear that…. Dev will never be able to claim that child his

pickachudewdropred

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Completely agree with u Hima......Geet gave the opportunity to Maan to pour his heart out that is proudly proclaiming himself to be the father of his child in front of the world particularly to that bloody sperm donor,Dev.......Maan declaring himself the father of the child & signing the papers  reassured Geet & brought a heavenly smile on her face.... that's the bond the couple share with each other.....they can read each other's hearts.........

pickachudewdropred

manny136 IF-Rockerz
manny136
manny136

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
i was glad she didn't say anything she wanted maan to acknowledge the baby himself and tht too in front of dev icing on the cakeTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

jyoti106 Newbie
jyoti106
jyoti106

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
I feel that Geet shud have taken the papers and given them to Maan, there was no need to say anything.....everyone wud hv understood.    Geet also needs to reciprocate Maan and claim that only he is the father of the baby.  This wud have shut both Dev and Dadi once and for all

Go to top