Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I had written something on FB about my views on Geet...pasting the same here😳

MSK loves Geet in selfless manner...thats a given fact and noone is denying it...

But in a relationship its important that if your partner is doing something silly, u should b there to recitfy your partner's mistake..here out of MSK and Geet,tell me who is the more matured one...MSK right ?...so when Geet was behaving in a childish manner and wanted to drive the car,why can't MSK here fulfill his responsibilities as a hubby and order her strictly that no she can't drive it...its my order...If Geet had become silly or childish during her honeymoon trip ,then even MSK had become henpecked there ...so then why always we r quick to point out Geet's mistakes and when it comes to MSK we say its his selflless love...if she is enjoying her life after going through all the traumas in life and during her enjoyment she acts a bit kiddish ,we r quick to say this is not the Geet we know...but when MSK acts like a henpecked hubby ,we say oh what a gem of a person he is...thats the point which needs to b discussed hereπŸ€”...

Since many posts hv pointed out all of Geet's mistakes..so let me point out MSK ka mistakes as well...
1)Becoming henpecked after marriage..

2)We say Geet shouldn't hv hidden the truth about blood from MSK...but how can we forget MSK hiding the pregnency-complication truth from Geet when he too could hv shared it with her...but oh how can I forget,that was his selfless love for Geet..so he has full right to hide it..but when Geet hides something for MSK's sake,she becomes selfish...right ??

3)In anger MSK has every right to say hurtful words to Geet ..like he said that night when Geet questioned her about sleeping separately and his remark was "I married u and gave u Khurana surname...isn't this enough"....that time all said oh MSK did it for Geet's sake..its selfless love...but if Geet ever says such hurtfull comments for MSK,she becomes selfish ..right ??😳

So in short this has been the trend...when Geet remains quiet or hides something from MSK,she becomes weak and selfish but when MSK does the same his love becomes selfless

Yesterday Geet kept quiet in the hospital..mayb that was her mistake but was MSK right either in taking this direct decision of giving job to Dev in Khurana company without telling Geet about his decision earlier..afterall they r husband-wife and MSK doesn't bother to ask Geet even once before giving job to DevπŸ˜•..But why noone is raising question on this ??πŸ˜•

Even I m a married woman...Its not always necessary that your married life is always a bed of roses with only matured conversation and proper sex-life on a daily basis..huhhh thats only possible in fairy talesπŸ˜†...half of the married couples including me hv our fights and bickerings on a daily basis and thats what keeps the much needed spice in married life...and in Maaneet's case its not a one sided bickering happening..both Maan-Geet r active participants here...so how is only Geet at fault here ??πŸ˜•..and why the word "fault" actually arises here...they both hv their share of fun moments through nok-jhoks which r not meant for analysis or serious takes...don't we hv our share of fun and silly nok-jhoks in married life...Is marriage only restricted to physical intimacy kya ?πŸ˜•

My whole point is that somewhere both MSK and Geet r at fault right from their honeymoon period which resulted in the accident first and then Dev entering KM....now I dunno if its really the fault of the CVs or the script or they r showing these mistakes deliberately to develop the Dev track because only when both protagonists will commit some mistake,Dev will get a chance to hv his say between them and only then the story will progress naπŸ˜ƒ...if the protagonists r always perfect ,then story aage kaise progress hoga ??πŸ˜†...thats my whole point here...😊

Thanks for putting all this so well Jyoti, you are so right. It's just not right to judge one person, both of them have their faults and we cannot forget that Maan has hidden more things from Geet like him having a sister Annie and he still hasn't told Geet about Sameera.

And I also agree that Geet's behavior sometimes tends to get too childish but then no one is perfect and accepting and living with each others faults and mistakes is what married life is all about, isn't it. πŸ˜Š