Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Think if baby born "HOW BABY FEEL"

bhahina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 Can I ask all those people who don't want MC at some point of time when baby comes to know about the real father then what Maaneet will do? What baby will feel after knowing his/her own truth of life? How can baby live his/her life having b...oth in the life? He/she always has to suffur as dev is also trying to be a good father if baby accept him as a father, what about Maan????? MC is not at all necessary for SR. But think about all this if baby born.He/she after some years understand everything life will be miserable for baby. So, please let the MC happen.See More

When people are saying MC shold not take place they think about Maaneet only, about there happiness and pain only but think about the baby as he/she has to spen whole life between Maan/Dev, and no truth can be hidden for life time.So, what will be his/her life.Maaneet together can always come out of any pain, but baby can't for full life.Think from now as a baby's point of view who is like a pendulum for life time between two father.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bhahina

Can I ask all those people who don't want MC at some point of time when baby comes to know about the real father then what Maaneet will do? What baby will feel after knowing his/her own truth of life? How can baby live his/her life having b...oth in the life? He/she always has to suffur as dev is also trying to be a good father if baby accept him as a father, what about Maan????? MC is not at all necessary for SR. But think about all this if baby born.He/she after some years understand everything life will be miserable for baby. So, please let the MC happen.See More

When people are saying MC shold not take place they think about Maaneet only, about there happiness and pain only but think about the baby as he/she has to spen whole life between Maan/Dev, and no truth can be hidden for life time.So, what will be his/her life.Maaneet together can always come out of any pain, but baby can't for full life.Think from now as a baby's point of view who is like a pendulum for life time between two father.

I disagree that this should be the reason for MC. Even if dev wants to be good, he does not deserve to be the father. I am sure when the child comes to know, he will not be able to forgive dev for his sin and will always be proud to have a father like Maan. I have seen many adopted kids who are aware who their biological parents are and they do not consider them as parents. In fact on both instances the kid was given up for adoption to an older brother or sister and despite being aware, they will call them with respect but have very clear perspective for their parents. In fact I had a very close friend who had twin brothers and one brother was given to the older Uncle as he could not have kids. The boy called his own mother aunt and was never confused. 

Edited by delhigirl - 13 years ago
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
sorry i have to disagree...i think the baby will understand that maan is his/her REAL baby despite the fact that he is not his/her biological father...
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I don't think that. Being Biological father does not make the man real father. Parents should never leave their children unless they have no choice(Death). 

If Maneet keep telling the truth bit by bit 1st as story & then as reality. I think, that will do.

smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well dev in same house with maangeet i wonder if they will put these kind of scenes other people saying what will that baby call to dev papa or chacha and to maan papa aur tauji omg if maan hears that it's will be disgusting whatever happens it can never change that fact that it's dev's baby
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: smrite

well dev in same house with maangeet i wonder if they will put these kind of scenes other people saying what will that baby call to dev papa or chacha and to maan papa aur tauji omg if maan hears that it's will be disgusting whatever happens it can never change that fact that it's dev's baby

The real life fact will be that he will never be dev's baby. If the child comes to know truth he will hate dev. So in dev best interest the child should never come to know the truth