Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Anu Welcome back.πŸ€—
thanks for sharing the story of Aamalki Ekadashi.

Me too waiting for the first meeting of RaDev. their eye contact..😍
thats gonna be beautiful.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Anu Kapoor nice to see ur interesting and 1st  post in the CB2 forum.Yes Itoo feel Aamalki Ekadashi which comes in Phalgun is the day for Radhika and KK meeting each other the 1st time .😊 and the CVs are in a hurry as holi is fast approaching.
august123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
welcome back Anu, was eagerly waiting for ur posts. 
fatssrilanka thumbnail
I too feel that RaDev will meet for a fraction of a second,but they'l not exchange any words.They might feel something pulling them towards each other.
RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anu ji welcum back... ....thnxxxx 4 describin it sooooo nicely!!!... i donno y CV r rushin in such a way..... it should not be done.... they should there r viewers r aware of this....how could they show such wrong things....Radhasthami n Amlaaki ekadsi one aftr another..!!
sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Welcome back Anu.πŸ€—πŸ‘
Thanks for the knowledge about Aamalki Eksdashi.
Waiting to see how the Cvs will bring RaDev together.......I think they might meet in college today, this way her wish will be granted and on holi, while dancing Dev might put  color on her and it will fall on her manga,

I know Cvs are rushing but we should not expect much from them and enjoy RaDEv,πŸ˜‰
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome back 😊 thanks for sharing this info!
chipak thumbnail
AnuK welcome backkkkkkkkkkk..U dont know how much you were missed but now you back with what i always tresured..such small stories n its probable connection with CB..I always loved itπŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for coming back and sharing this piece..agree with laxmi, dont know if Aamalki Ekadashi wud bring Radev together but it surely did bring u backπŸ€—

Anu dont think so Cvs did their reserach on Radhaasthami n This auspicious theethi which comes like 5 months after teh Radhaashtami n here in Cbland Monday was RA n today (friday) wud be Amala ki theethi- 5 days = 5 months but considering Rohan's 23rd janamdin was to come after 1 month on according to Friday, now he must be 23 yrs 6 months alreadyπŸ˜‰  Cvs reaaly dont go in logical detailing and dialogue dept is to blame for these wispy n hurried lines..

Yes if this Holi (18th celebration) dev will apply Guillal again then Radev will hav to meet once before that..n like in CB it wud be love at first sight (after chilhood dosti ofcourse..)..But still there is lot to unearth before that and i dont thing bring Radev together so soon wud be a good move..instead they can continue to show Kanha leela with hits n miises and at the same time progress the future track steadily...

bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Welcome back Anu. Saw ur post earlier but was too busy at work, saved it to relish later when free - and how right I was.

Another one of your wonderful posts about our religion and beliefs. Loved it. Hope, as you say Radev meet either on 16th or before.
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Hey Anu, nice to see you back to the forum.. I missed you... πŸ€—
Very nice story of Ekadashi. I have a feeling too, that they will meet on Ekadashi Day.... and also there are chances that they could meet on Holi too.. which I think the episode will air on 3/16...
The story you hv highlighted here reminded me of my mom n dad who used to fast on all Ekadashi, without even taking a drop of water, except for theertha (holy water) like one spoon...
This went back to my old memories... thanks so much.....
Keep posting... I love your posts and it is wonderful as always... πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ani_gr - 13 years ago