Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

how many of u all noticed this - edited - sol (Page 3)

pratzjstme Senior Member
pratzjstme
pratzjstme

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
great observation........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Hima, I think Maan is definitely not at home coz the phone is lying beside her & she must be chatting with Maan & tripped ...so the result is... the devil Dev carring her to hospitalAngry .........omg its really scary.....Shocked

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged

@everyone - girls I really don't want that kamina creep to touch our maan ki geet ....... I hope ambulance comes & picks her up & place her in a stretcher & take her to the hospital

Dhany Senior Member
Dhany
Dhany

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
agree with u

dewdropred

patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
gr8 obs i think is really time dat geet takes situation in her hand n mk devil undrstnd to jus back offf!!!!!!!!

dewdropred

madhubala123 IF-Dazzler
madhubala123
madhubala123

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged

May b this happened after she finished her talk with Maan or it may be like she tried to call Maan but couldnt bear the pain Confused .Anyways i dont think there will be MC.Regarding insecurity, yestreday's scene where Maan declares him as the Father shows that there should not be any such doubts.All this drama is just a road 4 Dev's reconciliation Disapprove 

As i always say, lets wait and watch!!!! Smile

Edited by madhubala123 - 11 March 2011 at 2:38am

dewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

how many of u all noticed this ............

Just Chk The Picture .... geet is in her Night Wear .......what does this mean ........... It means that ........ Maan should also be very much present in the house ......... as much as devil .... so devil carrying geet to the hospital .....

I doubt ........

yes this can happen that seeing her in that condition both maan & devil might run near her & both shouting out her name .... as now a days devil is taking her name too much ....

Is this taking towards the insecurity issue of maan over the baby ..... maan might look at devil 4 a second ..... for taking out his wifey's name ......... then again he will be back with geet ........ & It will be maan who will be carrying geet to the hospital ......

wat i have underlined is the best option hima dear...........and u already know my views on insecurity issue (how can u forget my itni long analysis and my repliesLOLLOL)........

(Mona Phikar math karna maan hi le jaayega ...)

But I also see that there is a phone lying close to her ........

so this again raises another question that geet might have woke up late & maan left for office ..... geet was on phone with maan & hurt her self ..... but if maan & geet were on phone & geet hurt her self ...... then maan will definitely rush towards geet leaving all his works ..... & he can arrange for an ambulance ...... 

I am just hoping this happens ........... 

@everyone - girls I really don't want that kamina creep to touch our maan ki geet ....... I hope ambulance comes & picks her up & place her in a stretcher & take her to the hospital ...... this sounds the best option for me than .... kamina carrying maan ki geet  ....

and this is the 2nd best option.........ambulance taking Geet to the hospital.........no way dev*l can touch Maan ki Geet.............

reason why geet did not answer ...I knew people would def comment on the situtation ... there is explanation for geet's behaviour & maan's tooo

plz chk these two links ........

reason why there will be an insecurity track ....

U may not like what I am saying but ....... it is true & very much natural ........ when all 3 are staying in the same house ........ insecurity automartically creeps in ..........  plz chk the link ......... & let me know ....

nice post dear...........my replies in green

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged

@sptrno

It will be maan who will be carrying geet to the hospital ......

wat i have underlined is the best option hima dear...........and u already know my views on insecurity issue (how can u forget my itni long analysis and my repliesLOLLOL)........

yes spee I can never forget ur reply coz that was the longest ever reply I read in IF to my post LOLLOLLOLsach main agli baar usse lambi post likha tho teri khair nahinLOLLOLLOLsamjhi tumLOLLOLLOL

@everyone - girls I really don't want that kamina creep to touch our maan ki geet ....... I hope ambulance comes & picks her up & place her in a stretcher & take her to the hospital ...... this sounds the best option for me than .... kamina carrying maan ki geet  ....

and this is the 2nd best option.........ambulance taking Geet to the hospital.........no way dev*l can touch Maan ki Geet.............
 yes spee dear that's why I gave my solution to the problem .... thanks dear ....... my answers in red....

Go to top