Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

how many of u all noticed this - edited - sol (Page 2)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tuli

totally agree wid u buddy. Maan ki insecurity wala track is total crap and so ekta type. I think its time 4 geet to make devil undrstnd that maan is d baby's father in every way. Kal bhi woh yoga clinic mein maan was hesitating to sign as baby's papa,and geet just stood there silently..why geet why? Shudnt geet have taken d form and askd maan to sign??
Anyone disagree??

Thanks for agreeing ............ on the part what I wrote .........

coming to the part of yours in blue asking geet to make devil understand that maan is the father ............ U urself answered the question abt the insecurity track of maan's feelings as a father ............

reason why there will be an insecurity track ....

U may not like what I am saying but ....... it is true & very much natural ........ when all 3 are staying in the same house ........ insecurity automartically creeps in ..........  plz chk the link ......... & let me know ....

reason why geet did not answer ...I knew people would def comment on the situtation ... there is explanation for geet's behaviour & maan's tooo

plz chk these two links ........

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
i agree with you hima

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv-u-gurti

even i felt that when the girl told geet that the form requires father's signatures as well, she shud hv handed it over to Maan, why did she wait.

answer to ur post  Y geet din't answer chk the following post plz ..... U will get ur answers

reason why geet did not answer ...I knew people would def comment on the situtation ... there is explanation for geet's behaviour & maan's tooo

plz chk these two links ........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
by the lighting it seems it is morning which means the second theory is probably rite....
i am sure maan will come running to home...but i hv a feeling before maan reaches home...dev will already hv taken geet to the hospital....

but still i dont see any reason y maan shud feel insecure....come on guys, dev may be the worst devil on earth....but he cant let geet writhe in pain while waiting for maan to arrive home....

and btw didnt maan ask dev to go to gurgaon office....then wat is dev still doing here....wasnt he frantically luking for a job....shudnt dev start working immediately after maan offered him the job...

and y shud maan feel insecure....who is dev....he is a noone....maan knows for geet it is maan who is the baby's papa....and if not maan then noone else....and today even maan cant think a life beyond geet and the baby...so, i cannot see where is the space for insecurity....

and dont worry guys....i am sure by now the CVs r aware of intensified protests all over IF and FB against insecurity track and as well as MC track....

i hv a feeling the geet admitted to hospital track is being shown for another pupose altogther....yes, dev will take geet to the hospital and this will enrage maan....but this time geet will take full advantage of the situatioon to tell dev once and for all never to interfere in her, maan and the baby's life....she will tell dev that maan is the father and only maan has the right over the baby....

i am sure there will be no MC....only geet solidifying the fact that the baby belongs to maan and noone else can claim any right over it....specially not a rapist....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142Dilsaydewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

hima dii.. nice prediction..even i guess maan went to office.... reason. dadima wud have called maan s name loud.. but if v go by the pic... dadima seems helpless.....much worried n tensed....

so goin with ur 2nd option

drdee142dewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

you are right that geet is in her nightwear, which means that maan would be at work. But I am sure he will come quickly soon once he knows that geet is in pain.

drdee142dewdropred

star2010 Senior Member
star2010
star2010

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
me too thinks that geet is talking to maan on cell

dewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Hima I do think that Maan was not at home cause if Geet was hurt Maan would be the first one near her & possibly Geet was talking to Maan when the accident occurred and I think they mean to show Dev being the one who'll try to help Geet but I don't want him to carry her to the hospital, I can't stand the idea of Dev carrying or touching GeetConfused

dewdropred

Go to top