India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

how many of u all noticed this - edited - sol

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
how many of u all noticed this ............

Just Chk The Picture .... geet is in her Night Wear .......what does this mean ........... It means that ........ Maan should also be very much present in the house ......... as much as devil .... so devil carrying geet to the hospital .....

I doubt ........

yes this can happen that seeing her in that condition both maan & devil might run near her & both shouting out her name .... as now a days devil is taking her name too much ....

Is this taking towards the insecurity issue of maan over the baby ..... maan might look at devil 4 a second ..... for taking out his wifey's name ......... then again he will be back with geet ........ & It will be maan who will be carrying geet to the hospital ......

(Mona Phikar math karna maan hi le jaayega ...)

But I also see that there is a phone lying close to her ........

so this again raises another question that geet might have woke up late & maan left for office ..... geet was on phone with maan & hurt her self ..... but if maan & geet were on phone & geet hurt her self ...... then maan will definitely rush towards geet leaving all his works ..... & he can arrange for an ambulance ...... 

I am just hoping this happens ........... 

@everyone - girls I really don't want that kamina creep to touch our maan ki geet ....... I hope ambulance comes & picks her up & place her in a stretcher & take her to the hospital ...... this sounds the best option for me than .... kamina carrying maan ki geet  ....

reason why geet did not answer ...I knew people would def comment on the situtation ... there is explanation for geet's behaviour & maan's tooo

plz chk these two links ........

reason why there will be an insecurity track ....

U may not like what I am saying but ....... it is true & very much natural ........ when all 3 are staying in the same house ........ insecurity automartically creeps in ..........  plz chk the link ......... & let me know ....

Edited by dewdropred - 11 March 2011 at 2:27am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

TulihadahpratzjstmeMinozramita_nayalgauranitaiSakshiGarguntamedtigresssana_sugarbunmadhubala123Renu13patakha-guddimaankigeet4everbharkhasaanjh11sumona28jasraj123divareenaadoremevirgoSiddhi_sonia_koolkhanKash-Gurti-Visu-Priti11-sptrnoRajeevGurtiFant_areebInfinitedreamsbobby13rocksLoquacious_Aashmanesha76

Tuli Senior Member
Tuli
Tuli

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
totally agree wid u buddy. Maan ki insecurity wala track is total crap and so ekta type. I think its time 4 geet to make devil undrstnd that maan is d baby's father in every way. Kal bhi woh yoga clinic mein maan was hesitating to sign as baby's papa,and geet just stood there silently..why geet why? Shudnt geet have taken d form and askd maan to sign??
Anyone disagree??

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

alsn95luv-u-gurtiSaima2010anks_amsindiegirlbasicquestion1kuhu18

---nishu--- IF-Sizzlerz
---nishu---
---nishu---

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
great observation

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

luv-u-gurti Newbie
luv-u-gurti
luv-u-gurti

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
even i felt that when the girl told geet that the form requires father's signatures as well, she shud hv handed it over to Maan, why did she wait.
LuvGuruRati11 IF-Dazzler
LuvGuruRati11
LuvGuruRati11

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
i am totally agree with u guys.

dewdropred

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
i think that it is show that dev cares for the baby because he is going to help geet when maan is not going to be there....

dewdropred

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
i go wid maan went to office as geet still sleeping so geet called him and tripped while talking to him seeing mobile by her side and dev n daadi will take her hospital maan will come directly there

Edited by sanjh1234 - 10 March 2011 at 9:15pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anuvenuchTulianks_amsdrdee142bharkhadewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
@
 hima I am going to The second option
 l

Maan went to office as Geet still sleeping so Geet called him and try to talk then something happen to Geet and dadima come . Devil and Dadima will take Geet to hospital . Maan overheard or not but maan will come directly to the hospital.
Hima ye CVS ne maan ko insecurity feel karna chati hai issiliye YE drama aur kuch nahi ..................I want  soon Geet will assure Maan that he is the Baby's father. I don't want the insecurity track . Pata nahi CVS kya chati hai.............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142dewdropred

Go to top