India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

10th March 2011- WU

Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged

Ragini and Adi go around the sacred fire. Tanisha, along with her family, comes downstairs with her bag and baggage. She congratulates Adi on his marriage and tells him that she is very happy that she did not get married to a man like him who changes relationships like clothes. Adi is furious and Tanisha continues that she is very grateful to him for whatever he has given her till date and wishes that God should give him back whatever he gave her that day, with interest. Ammaji gets annoyed and asks them to leave as their presence is a hindrance to her grandson's marriage. Tanisha replies that she has no wish to stay and leaves the house with her family.

Kaajal calls up Amba and narrates to her all that had happened at the wedding. She tells her that Jhanvi and Shaurya have gone along with the bride's family. Amba asks her not to worry and tells her that she will make it to Delhi as soon as she can.

While Kaajal talks to Amba, Rajveer steals Kaajal's bag.

Rajveer's friends ask him why he stole her bag. They tell him that his name is Rajveer and that he is born to rule and not to get slapped by a woman. Rajveer agrees with them and assures them that he would get back at her in a way that she would remember all her life.

Dia goes to Ragini's room and introduces herself. She tells her that she has brought her her dinner and that if she requires anything, she's only a call away. Ragini does not reply and Dia goes out of the room.

Gajender is excited and tells Joginder that Adi has done a very sensible thing by marrying GD.Chaudhary's daughter. He is highly pleased and tells him that by getting marrying to Chaudhary's daughter; Adi has not only taught Tanisha a lesson but has also improved their stand on the business front. He adds that two days ago, he had to pretend a heart attack but now he feels as if he will a heart attack for real because of happiness and excitement. Joginder cautions him and tells him that Ragini has just come into the house and it is yet to be seen if she is capable of being the Sanghwan bahu.

Ammaji joins them and tells them that since Ragini got married to Adi just because her parents asked her to; it shows that she is a very well bred girl. Ammaji assures them that she would get adjusted to the house hold very quickly. She wishes that Ragini should erase all memories of Tanisha and keep Adi happy.

Adi and friends are drinking and his friends are highly amused at the fact that he changed his bride in a jiffy. Adi too is pleased and tells his friends that it was necessary for him to marry Ragini to teach Tanisha a lesson. His friends wish him luck on his wedding night and go away. Adi staggers to his room and comes near Ragini. He is so drunk that he collapses onto his bed without even having a word with her.

PRECAP- Rajveer drops Kaajal's bag on the ground and when she bends to pick it up; he catches hold of her hair and tries to force himself onto her. Kaajal screams for help.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelmvatsaahcirkrasssdavisniki_pnsriyapoojacloudzkripsyrgattubmm1985stoneheartbipsradtanonymous7sarah1024nivedithanikita_88

Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Time for beta Rajveer to take his medicines and who better than Amba bua to give it to himWink Waiting eagerly for tonight's episodeEmbarrassedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lostforeverradtanonymous7

sarah1024 IF-Rockerz
sarah1024
sarah1024

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
^ LOL! I really want Amba to give Rajveer a well deserved thrashing. I can't bear any of these MCP's that are running amok in the Sangwan household. Someone needs to give them a piece of their mind! Censored

Thanks for the update.

Edited by sarah1024 - 10 March 2011 at 8:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Damyanthiradtanonymous7

abbyluvscid Senior Member
abbyluvscid
abbyluvscid

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laado_007

Time for beta Rajveer to take his medicines and who better than Amba bua to give it to himWink Waiting eagerly for tonight's episodeEmbarrassedLOL

LOLLOLLOL Amba bua should surely give him the right medicine to cure himLOLLOL but feeling very bad for avtar for having such a son
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Damyanthi

stoneheart Senior Member
stoneheart
stoneheart

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
all the men are chilling, drinking....calm before amba storm!  wonder what name she will give rajveer...i still think dheela pajama, lampat and chilgooza are the best nicknames on indian tv ever!

this time i dont want amba to get all senti about her mom.  mom doesnt deserve it.

Damyanthi

anu rulz IF-Rockerz
anu rulz
anu rulz

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
oh man what a family of utter Censored..esp the latest ones on the block..a pity,i tell u..now i have not followed the show paast month bt its gud for my own health coz i wud get soaring high BP watching jackasses like this on screen..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Damyanthiradt

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Thanks!

I hope Karan comes to beat up Rajveer and also Tanisha leaving uff I loved everything she said she was brilliant made me so happy! LOL

Damyanthi

anonymous7 IF-Rockerz
anonymous7
anonymous7

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
thnx for the WU............

Damyanthi

Go to top