India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Refund (or Apology) Please =D (Page 5)

sabihaa. IF-Sizzlerz
sabihaa.
sabihaa.

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
I want an apology from the following major producers for producing and/or directing some of the worst films I've seen ~

YRF:
MDK - I didn't watch that film so I could see the worst type of climax ever; what the hell was with the sindoor? Fake much?

Tashan - I got scared after seeing Saifu with a handlebar moustache, and watching them dance in the desert with blonde wigs. Traumatising.

Thoda Pyaar, Thoda Magic & Ta Ra Rum Pum - the pairing of Saif & Rani isn't bad.. it's the films that they chose to act in which make it unforgivable.

Neal 'n' Nikki - yes, yes, Uday Chopra needed to be "re-launched" as a solo hero. W*H were you thinking? Okay, the songs were alright.. but seriously.

Dharma Productions:
KANK - I have never hated a character so much as I did Dev, and to a lesser extent, Maya.
I wondered how SRK could even think playing such a role would do him any good. *shudders*
He so deserved that slap - in more ways than one. Hmph.

Mukta Arts/Shubash Ghai:
Yuuvraaj & Yaadein - I loved the latter film, but it wasn't worth me sitting through it at the cinema, why on earth Ghai chose that particular actress for Sanya and Monishka is beyond me. I wanted to chuck my popcorn at the screen for such awful acting/forced screen presence.
Yuuvraaj should have been good, but it wasn't. I became depressed after watching it - the only actor that acted with any form of sincerity was Anil Kapoor. This was definitely one of Salman's worse films. Blah.

I think that's it for now. LOL.
There's heaps more. But I am definitely scarred from watching those films, so thinking about it will kill me. :P

Marauders IF-Rockerz
Marauders
Marauders

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
i donno why ppl hated this movie soo much (my mom  absolutely hated it) but this kind of stuff happens in real life... it's disgusting and sad but it does happen.. kjo is my fav director so i believe he was jus trying to show what happens in real life...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tomnjerry2

tomnjerry2 IF-Addictz
tomnjerry2
tomnjerry2

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
its not jst we who invest if we loose few bucks they loose millions... n they make movies to entertain us not just for their benefit so wht if sum could not impress us !!!!  LOL

Keep-------------Smiling !!!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen

Go to top