Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   well, this is where the concept of 'buyers beware' comes in... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

tough luck though... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i do know the feeling, but if you make a deal, then you made a deal...  as judge marilyn would say.... sometimes, you pay for your mistakes... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›    too much people's court, i am watching nowadays... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Tees Maar khan, i live in canda but i went to USA for vacation and my cousins are huge fan of Akki so i went with them to watch TMK in theater, it was the first time i went to theater in my life to watch a movie, but promised myself i will never ever watch any movie in theater after watching TKM in theater! W*F was this movie, crap story, crap acting by everyone...
That crap maar khan ruined my Christmas🀒!
For me TMK is the worst movie in indian history!
Edited by lovePC - 13 years ago
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Nice topic, will post mine later!
I have only seen abt 7-8 hindi movies in the theater..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i am such a sad case.. Hum Aapke Hain Kaun was my first and 3 Idiots was my last one.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† prior to 3I.. KANK was the last one i saw.. and i was horrified of that film..  my friends put quite a show in the theater during that film..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† way more entertaining than the film..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I want an apology from Subas Ghai for giving us the worst Hindi dialogue of all times-

'Woh beta, beta nahin, ek hard-core anti-family man hai'.πŸ˜•
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Gobsmacked

I want an apology from Subas Ghai for giving us the worst Hindi dialogue of all times-

'Woh beta, beta nahin, ek hard-core anti-family man hai'.πŸ˜•

Which film is that from? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: beboholic

Which film is that from? πŸ˜†

Yuvraj.
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
oh apology for worst dialogues too πŸ˜† then i have many even worst

and first ever comes in my mind, worst ever

a Dialogue frm Ekta's movie kiyunki mein jhooth nahin bolta

after marriage sushmita says it to Govinda ( not exact as watched it long time back , forgot  the exact wording )

" itne saal Paraye ghar mein rahi , aaj Apne ghar aa ke accha laga ".... something like this , inshort she called her Dad's Home Paraya, which means since she was born she was considering that home paraya and was waiting to go to her own Home , i mean watch this dialogue so pathetic πŸ€’
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: minnie.reet

oh apology for worst dialogues too πŸ˜† then i have many even worst

and first ever comes in my mind, worst ever

a Dialogue frm Ekta's movie kiyunki mein jhooth nahin bolta

after marriage sushmita says it to Govinda ( not exact as watched it long time back , forgot  the exact wording )

" itne saal Paraye ghar mein rahi , aaj Apne ghar aa ke accha laga ".... something like this , inshort she called her Dad's Home Paraya, which means since she was born she was considering that home paraya and was waiting to go to her own Home , i mean watch this dialogue so pathetic πŸ€’

Exactly. Who writes such idiotic, stupid dialogues???😑😑, so she enjoyed everything in that Paraya ghar happily for all these yrs? C'mon..
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^^^ exactly ....and that dialogue was coming frm Ekta's movie , and spoken by sushmita ewwwwwwww ....how can ekta approve it ?....

watch at 0:02 , in the starting only 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIycp-pyRSQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE] 

Edited by minnie.reet - 13 years ago