Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Siddharth Has A Heart And Love For Abhay (Page 5)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaya3Devi

Yes you are right dear. There is strong bond between Sid and Abhay which they could not break.One thing is sure Sid does not Love Piya or even Maithili(Till has some doubt about it). if he loves Maithli as Abhay does, he will fall for Piya. He will try to find ways to make Piya fall for him which we does not seen in the episodes. He will not hurt Abhay by these ways.He need only his 200 years back baby brother. And I think Sid had feeling for Panchi.She is only a perfect women in his eyes. He treat her very well.I think he won't hurt Panchi.   You have done a great Job.............Thumbs Up

there was a strong bond between the brothers.....and yes sid does not love piya.....but then i have doubts on maithilli....i think he was in love with maithilli....somehow the FB hinted on that part....but its suprising why he never fall for piya....he is using piya to hurt abhay......

i really want to know what have happened 200 years back....there is more to the mystery than we we have seen......its a very very deep secret hidden in the jungles and the lives of Raichand brothers.....

as for panchi...i really don't know what he is upto....i don't know what he feels for panchi.....

he is not treating her like his other GF but yes his charms does work on her
he doesn't take her as being her lunch
he is being protectice for her
he compliments her....praises her work
invite her in his house...i think panchi is the first one to be invited into his home...infact he invited her into his shower for the sign....

i am really confused on siddharth's part what he feels for panchi...but yes panchi loves him very much....

and i think she needs to be mentally prepare for her second heartbreak which is on the way soon

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sonia-xx

Woaaah, greaaat observation!

Totally emphasized on everything.

I loved your take and I totally agree with you.

thanx yaar....but now i feel like taking my words back after seeing AMetz-sid FB...
-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
so beautiful post agree with u on each & everypoint :)
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fatima-

so beautiful post agree with u on each & everypoint :)

thanx yaar......but now i have a complete different opinion....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index