Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Siddharth Has A Heart And Love For Abhay (Page 3)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyal-kajal

hey but like you said maybe sid was trying to tell abhay the consequences of ametz relationship but abhay misunderstood because even in the interview siddhant was like " once they know the back story they will sympathize for me " so yes looked like the little one never understood sid

yup sid gave the hint in the interview....

and also haseena told abhay that sid always loved him but he misunderstood his love....

and remember in the abhay birthday party...when he was arguing with ChanDeena abt maithilli presence in the party...he was so rude to ChanDeena....and told them right on the face that they are not his real parents...that was painful....

i put bits and bits together.....from the hint sid gave....haseena-abhay convo....abhay heated arguement with ChanDeena....and sid-chand convo.....

i completely picture it out that brothers rivarly was mainly because of abhay's rude behaviour towards family and his own blood brother siddharth who loves him immensely.....

i am disappointed with abhay if my predictions comes true...just for a women he ignore his own blood brother...hurt him...devastate him....make him suffer and deprived him from love....took his life. away and gave a vampire life.....he made the life of that brother a hell whom loves him immensely...who trust him....who adores him...who have noone in life except for him.....and i think if my predictions come true...i completely support sid...abhay needs to taste his own medicine....

from what i see from sid's side...he always loved his brother...but his little brother just hurt him...made him suffer....took away his life...and gave a hell of life.....

for maithilli...abhay was very rude to his own parents.....imagine how rude he would have been to his own blood brother......thats very bad....

obsessed-love-passion for a women is fine...but then for that one women....ignore your blood relationships is wrong.....

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

oh wow!!!

such lovely thoughts Clap ...u know what, i had the same feelings abt Sid...Sid hatred for Sid is only because Abhay chose Maithli over him...thats soo bad...all i wanna say is.....

Screw Pia ROFL ROFL

i could figure it out from sid-chand convo...when he first saw piya there was no love in his eyes...but only hatred for piya....he saw maithilli in her.....all his 200 years old wounds have come back....its because of her sid looses his little baby brother abhay...its because of her sid looses his life...humanity and become a vampire....he have only venom in his heart for maithilli....and too bad piya's mistake is she is a doppleganger of maithilli so sid's venom have to be spilled on her....

sid has no interest in piya....he only wants piya so that he can hurt abhay.....to make abhay feel the wounds he have suffered for centuries because of him and maithilli.....he wants abhay to realise what is the pain of snatching your loved ones from you whom you love immensely.....just like how 200 years back he felt a knife pierce in his heart when his little baby brother chose maithilli love over his love for him....any brother who loves his brother like a son...who took care of him...who gave him life....show the right path of life.....chose a women rather than the father-like brother would have been hurt infact died thousand deaths.....and sid felt the same way when his son-like brother chose maithilli over him...that really hurts.....i can never do this to my brother....its like betrayal.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
angel_KSG IF-Dazzler
angel_KSG
angel_KSG

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
okkkkkk.........i agree....m liking sid very much..he acts so natural........
pearly_fia Groupbie
pearly_fia
pearly_fia

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
ur absolutely right, i also felt  it in sid-chaand conversation, sid still hav feeling for abhay n i cud see it in his eyes
koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by koyal-kajal

hey but like you said maybe sid was trying to tell abhay the consequences of ametz relationship but abhay misunderstood because even in the interview siddhant was like " once they know the back story they will sympathize for me " so yes looked like the little one never understood sid

yup sid gave the hint in the interview....

and also haseena told abhay that sid always loved him but he misunderstood his love....

and remember in the abhay birthday party...when he was arguing with ChanDeena abt maithilli presence in the party...he was so rude to ChanDeena....and told them right on the face that they are not his real parents...that was painful....

i put bits and bits together.....from the hint sid gave....haseena-abhay convo....abhay heated arguement with ChanDeena....and sid-chand convo.....

i completely picture it out that brothers rivarly was mainly because of abhay's rude behaviour towards family and his own blood brother siddharth who loves him immensely.....

i am disappointed with abhay if my predictions comes true...just for a women he ignore his own blood brother...hurt him...devastate him....make him suffer and deprived him from love....took his life. away and gave a vampire life.....he made the life of that brother a hell whom loves him immensely...who trust him....who adores him...who have noone in life except for him.....and i think if my predictions come true...i completely support sid...abhay needs to taste his own medicine....

from what i see from sid's side...he always loved his brother...but his little brother just hurt him...made him suffer....took away his life...and gave a hell of life.....

for maithilli...abhay was very rude to his own parents.....imagine how rude he would have been to his own blood brother......thats very bad....

obsessed-love-passion for a women is fine...but then for that one women....ignore your blood relationships is wrong.....
yeah if this is the real reason why sid hates abhay then ya i wont have any problem seeing abhay suffer for sometime ..........................even i wouldnt do that to my bro or sis
nami2811 IF-Sizzlerz
nami2811
nami2811

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Hey Mages..Hug
Ur an amazing writer..Thumbs Up really liked d way u penned down ur thoughts..Embarrassed appreciate it..Clap
N fingers crossed.. hope sid wasn't in luv wid maithili
Ouch
shakthi04 Senior Member
shakthi04
shakthi04

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
You have given me a great idea for my fan fic :-) 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index