Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Siddharth Has A Heart And Love For Abhay (Page 2)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

RES

That was beautiful a beautiful post Embarrassed

thanx yaar...it just came as a thought...Sid-Chand convo had double meanings in their conversation as well as expressions....especially from sid

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinniga

HEY U KNOW WHAT U R A GOOOD WRITER... 1000........ STARS FOR THE STORY MATE... SUPERB

thanx yaar....i just thought of it while watching sid-chand scenes closely...after a long time a good episode...
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

mages outstanding postClapu r very beautiful with ur words

thanx yaar...i just predicted from sid's words...when he was telling chand that because of maithilli he looses his brother.....i could see the anger...hatred...despise for maithilli
koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
hey but like you said maybe sid was trying to tell abhay the consequences of ametz relationship but abhay misunderstood because even in the interview siddhant was like " once they know the back story they will sympathize for me " so yes looked like the little one never understood sid
EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Mages...!!! MIND BLOWING YAAR...!! uffffff...I agree with you THERE is SWEET BROTHERLY BOND THERE  HIDDEN DEEP INSIDE ..inside ..inside..And yeah Sid becomes normal and his self when he is with Panchi..!! Nice to see that..! And yeah he detests PIYA & MAITHILI for making his Brother ABHAY thousand s of years away from him..!! like what always POCA says...!!

when come to analysis...poca is always right....ClapClap

there is a very very sweet bond hidden deep inside for Raichand brothers...its just that the hatred overpower their love.....

i only notice that with panchi he is very normal...he did one good deed for her...infact lots like

saving panchi from danish twice
sleeping in the car and give the room to panchi
he is protective of panchi
he listens to panchi....remember panchi was blasting sid for giving T the job
he loves to irritate her....joke with her...
he go close to panchi to kiss her than back off
he was honest to panchi abt T...that she is good for eatingLOLLOL
he was honest to panchi and did ask her whether she believes in vampires and doubt that her boss is a vampire.....he was honest with her

he is very fond of panchi...he is normal self when he is with her

the two person who is very close to sid...who knows his attitute..style...is definetly abhay-panchi...abhay knows his devilish side...panchi knows his sweet nature side.....

as for piya.....he hates her...he sees maithilli in her...there is no love at all from his side for piya...he only want to snatch her so that abhay feels the pain like what he felt when maithilli snatched abhay from him.....
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghamaina

good post u r very good writer

thanx yaar...i just predicted it....
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koyal-kajal

beautiful .... how i wish the bro's come together

me too....i wish the bros come together and save the town along with their ladyloves piya-panchi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index