Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

The prospective groom for Radhika..... (Page 3)

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fatssrilanka

I agree. That guy was very silly & stupid.Ashanti doesn't care a damn about radhika.She'l try every trick from the book to get Radhika married so that her foolish daughter can be married. Can't stand the sight of both Ashanti & Chanda.

Thanks for posting your view, Fatssrilanka.  She is a step mother who does not have education to drive her views and is acting accordingly and perfectly.  Chanda is only following in her mother's footsteps.  Why did she not marry off Chanda to the Screw Loose?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakfatssrilanka

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RADEV1000

the whole apperance of dat chap was silly...

Agreed, Radev1000.

Mansa would have kicked him or anyone out in general, so it would have made more sense to present someone who was more a match for Radhika and shown Mansa's momentary wavering and saved us from watching this silliness!

chipakNeerjaa

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_bajaj

i agree that the guy was silly,screw loose
but u know what i was enjoying,it was so funny when he was saying'mujhe ladki pasand hai'.i was enjoying and it reminded me cb1 when one old man came to see radhika and shastri ji said'we will also want to see groom '
acc to story point of view we all know that it will not happen .it was formality to show  ashanti has tried to go against her husband and radhs.

Thanks, Ekta.

Yes, if this was a slap schtik comedy, I too would have found it amusing.  But this to me is a melodrama about Radhika and I would have enjoyed Mansa having second thoughts seeing a guy that was more of a match for Radhika!  In CB1, they kept it serious with Babuji asking an appropriate question at the time.  It was not a slap schtiky moment.

Cheenu's role is funny from the start and I enjoy his antics.

chipakNeerjaa

anusha34 Goldie
anusha34
anusha34

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
I agree that guy was silly. screw loose,& he looks like a puppet &. clownROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gardes

maneet2me Newbie
maneet2me
maneet2me

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
 agree. That guy was very silly & stupid

gardes

chipak Goldie
chipak
chipak

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Guruma that was hilariousROFL

Actaully i didnt see this namoona but after reading abt him soo much just want one glimpse of him..kya baat hai isme jo Dev mein nahiLOL read in update his constant prating.."mujhe ladki pasand hai"OuchLOL

Jokes apart i think this whole act of bringing these kind of cheap characters was unnecessary and just to bring more melodrama

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ChinadollTwoanusha34gardesNeerjaa

avina_forever Goldie
avina_forever
avina_forever

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lavalina

but i think it was really funny z way zat silly guy was saying i love z girl...................bt i thk mansaram gave a gud answer by saying my daughter will cntinue her studies..................u knw its an axample to parents hu smetime thk bcoz they r poor  zer daughter shud marry n not b educated

I agree with you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gardes

Go to top