Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

The prospective groom for Radhika..... (Page 2)

RADEV1000 Goldie
RADEV1000
RADEV1000

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
the whole apperance of dat chap was silly...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gardes

--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
i agree that the guy was silly,screw loose
but u know what i was enjoying,it was so funny when he was saying'mujhe ladki pasand hai'.i was enjoying and it reminded me cb1 when one old man came to see radhika and shastri ji said'we will also want to see groom '
acc to story point of view we all know that it will not happen .it was formality to show  ashanti has tried to go against her husband and radhs.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_rosegardes

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Thr grooms family and reactions look too kiddishLOL

You bet, Chalhov!  The PH needs to learn to give us ardent viewers some credit for having brains by this time!

chipak

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Originally posted by gardes

more than one chavanni (quarter) missing - screw loose, a few cents short of a dollar, whatever you want to call it!!!!!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Those are the choicest words ROFLROFLROFL

Oh, Bee, there were a few more, like the light is on but no one is home, etc., but I did  not want to pour the idiom dictionary into the thread!

ROFLROFLROFL

chipak

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neerjashingla

.About that guy i agree with you, he was looking silly just going on uttering the same words .........a As for Mansaram house scene after  that family departure, it was quite normal....Shanti was very good with her expressions....And her worries about  marriage was also right....she was practical about whatever she was saying....

Thanks, Neerja.

I like this family even after the leap.  They are so constant and I think (A)Shanti speaks well with her eyes.  The shrill level needs to go down a notch, though it is much better than pre-leap.  And Mansa too is so much better now that the glycerine bottle is empty!  I have just read the updates and not watched the show much this week, so Chanda and Chennu are yet to be observed!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chipaksigridNeerjaa

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lavalina

but i think it was really funny z way zat silly guy was saying i love z girl...................bt i thk mansaram gave a gud answer by saying my daughter will cntinue her studies..................u knw its an axample to parents hu smetime thk bcoz they r poor  zer daughter shud marry n not b educated

You are darn right about the good example, Lavalina.  It is about time that the writers start to write positive stuff and good values instead of making a mockery of women in India.

Thanks for posting your view.

Neerjaa

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

I thought that screws, nuts and bolts all were missing. 

Thanks, M.

Oh, so you too heard the same clang, clang, from his brain cavity that I did!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakNeerjaa

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChinadollTwo

Guruma - Good to see you posting! Apt description of the prospective groom .. I too noticed he was not normal - Not one, but many screws loose. As if Ashanti couldn't tell that the guy wasn't normal. I understand her concerns for marrying Radhika off first, so the villagers won't point their finger at them and jeopardize her own daughter's marriage.. but where Ashanti is concerned, I don't buy that she cares for Radhika at all!

Hey, CD.  Haven't seen you around much!  Hope all is well.

Thanks.  Mansa and (A)Shanti's perspectives were perfectly written.  There were justifiable reasons in their actions and words.  I agree that there are 2 sets of writers and one set is doing a good job.  Just keep these silly, gimmicky bridegrooms more plausible, is all I have to say!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chipaksigridNeerjaa

Go to top