Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: chalhov

Thr grooms family and reactions look too kiddish😆

You bet, Chalhov!  The PH needs to learn to give us ardent viewers some credit for having brains by this time!
gardes thumbnail
Originally posted by: bee5

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Those are the choicest words ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Oh, Bee, there were a few more, like the light is on but no one is home, etc., but I did  not want to pour the idiom dictionary into the thread!

🤣🤣🤣
gardes thumbnail
Originally posted by: neerjashingla

.About that guy i agree with you, he was looking silly just going on uttering the same words .........a As for Mansaram house scene after  that family departure, it was quite normal....Shanti was very good with her expressions....And her worries about  marriage was also right....she was practical about whatever she was saying....

Thanks, Neerja.

I like this family even after the leap.  They are so constant and I think (A)Shanti speaks well with her eyes.  The shrill level needs to go down a notch, though it is much better than pre-leap.  And Mansa too is so much better now that the glycerine bottle is empty!  I have just read the updates and not watched the show much this week, so Chanda and Chennu are yet to be observed!
gardes thumbnail
Originally posted by: lavalina

but i think it was really funny z way zat silly guy was saying i love z girl...................bt i thk mansaram gave a gud answer by saying my daughter will cntinue her studies..................u knw its an axample to parents hu smetime thk bcoz they r poor  zer daughter shud marry n not b educated

You are darn right about the good example, Lavalina.  It is about time that the writers start to write positive stuff and good values instead of making a mockery of women in India.

Thanks for posting your view.
gardes thumbnail
Originally posted by: misti73

I thought that screws, nuts and bolts all were missing. 

Thanks, M.

Oh, so you too heard the same clang, clang, from his brain cavity that I did!
gardes thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChinadollTwo

Guruma - Good to see you posting! Apt description of the prospective groom .. I too noticed he was not normal - Not one, but many screws loose. As if Ashanti couldn't tell that the guy wasn't normal. I understand her concerns for marrying Radhika off first, so the villagers won't point their finger at them and jeopardize her own daughter's marriage.. but where Ashanti is concerned, I don't buy that she cares for Radhika at all!

Hey, CD.  Haven't seen you around much!  Hope all is well.

Thanks.  Mansa and (A)Shanti's perspectives were perfectly written.  There were justifiable reasons in their actions and words.  I agree that there are 2 sets of writers and one set is doing a good job.  Just keep these silly, gimmicky bridegrooms more plausible, is all I have to say!
gardes thumbnail
Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

I agree. That guy was very silly & stupid.Ashanti doesn't care a damn about radhika.She'l try every trick from the book to get Radhika married so that her foolish daughter can be married. Can't stand the sight of both Ashanti & Chanda.

Thanks for posting your view, Fatssrilanka.  She is a step mother who does not have education to drive her views and is acting accordingly and perfectly.  Chanda is only following in her mother's footsteps.  Why did she not marry off Chanda to the Screw Loose?
gardes thumbnail
Originally posted by: RADEV1000

the whole apperance of dat chap was silly...

Agreed, Radev1000.

Mansa would have kicked him or anyone out in general, so it would have made more sense to present someone who was more a match for Radhika and shown Mansa's momentary wavering and saved us from watching this silliness!
gardes thumbnail
Originally posted by: ekta_bajaj

i agree that the guy was silly,screw loose

but u know what i was enjoying,it was so funny when he was saying'mujhe ladki pasand hai'.i was enjoying and it reminded me cb1 when one old man came to see radhika and shastri ji said'we will also want to see groom '
acc to story point of view we all know that it will not happen .it was formality to show  ashanti has tried to go against her husband and radhs.

Thanks, Ekta.

Yes, if this was a slap schtik comedy, I too would have found it amusing.  But this to me is a melodrama about Radhika and I would have enjoyed Mansa having second thoughts seeing a guy that was more of a match for Radhika!  In CB1, they kept it serious with Babuji asking an appropriate question at the time.  It was not a slap schtiky moment.

Cheenu's role is funny from the start and I enjoy his antics.
anusha34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree that guy was silly. screw loose,& he looks like a puppet &. clown🤣🤣