India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

The prospective groom for Radhika.....

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
I just caught the first part of today's show and saw the prospective groom's visit to check out Radhika.  The scene was silly beyond words!

The boy (I could not bring myself to call him a man!) was drooling even before he crossed Mansaram's threshold.  He kept repeating that he liked the girl.  It was a bit too silly!  Right off the bat, he came across as someone who had more than one chavanni (quarter) missing - screw loose, a few cents short of a dollar, whatever you want to call it!!!!!

Did this scene have to be so ridiculous that one look and Mansaram, if he were in the mood to pay some attention, would have said ABSOLUTELY NO, NAHIN, HARGEEZ NAHIN!

Other than liking the interaction of the Mansaram family, the set-up was utterly ridiculous and a bit too contrived!

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

mokbanNabesasinharubyPutijaChalhovJustShantalaxmi_avinafanChinadollTwoanusha34chipak..yajnaseni..viprakshiNiHa24bee5sigridOmaRamdassnycsweetieset_rajmisti73Neerjaaanu17fatssrilanka

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Thr grooms family and reactions look too kiddishLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakgardes

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gardes

more than one chavanni (quarter) missing - screw loose, a few cents short of a dollar, whatever you want to call it!!!!!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Those are the choicest words ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakanusha34gardes

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
.About that guy i agree with you, he was looking silly just going on uttering the same words .........a As for Mansaram house scene after  that family departure, it was quite normal....Shanti was very good with her expressions....And her worries about  marriage was also right....she was practical about whatever she was saying....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakgardessigridnycsweetie

lavalina IF-Sizzlerz
lavalina
lavalina

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
but i think it was really funny z way zat silly guy was saying i love z girl...................bt i thk mansaram gave a gud answer by saying my daughter will cntinue her studies..................u knw its an axample to parents hu smetime thk bcoz they r poor  zer daughter shud marry n not b educated

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

avina_forevergardessigridNeerjaafatssrilanka

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
I thought that screws, nuts and bolts all were missing. 

chipakgardesNeerjaa

ChinadollTwo Goldie
ChinadollTwo
ChinadollTwo

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Guruma - Good to see you posting! Apt description of the prospective groom .. I too noticed he was not normal - Not one, but many screws loose. As if Ashanti couldn't tell that the guy wasn't normal. I understand her concerns for marrying Radhika off first, so the villagers won't point their finger at them and jeopardize her own daughter's marriage.. but where Ashanti is concerned, I don't buy that she cares for Radhika at all!

chipakgardessigrid

fatssrilanka IF-Addictz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
I agree. That guy was very silly & stupid.Ashanti doesn't care a damn about radhika.She'l try every trick from the book to get Radhika married so that her foolish daughter can be married. Can't stand the sight of both Ashanti & Chanda.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gardes

Go to top