India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

This divorce has to happen (Page 2)

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
nafrat ke phere ke waqt divorce hua tha? nahi na.. tho pyar ke phere ke liye bhi divorce ki koi zaroorat nahi hai..i'm  sure the hindu holy book(not of indian background so have no idea)does not specify a limit on how many time one is allowed to take pheres!   lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kukishinyclassicroshaniD

-dark.horse- IF-Sizzlerz
-dark.horse-
-dark.horse-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
no divorce...!!
dey both luv each other n dey will soon realise dat...!!
shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
divorce should not happen,,if arjuhi want ,,they can marry again,,but divorce will not work for them,,i will be very sad if that happens,,,
Mina_T Senior Member
Mina_T
Mina_T

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
if they divorce they won't have a reason to be around each other....which would be an end to the show b.c we all like seeing them interact, that the only reason why ppl watch the show, okay most ppl,

Marriage, is what is tieing these two together, and there families are hell bent on breaking it....it will be interesting to watch so far Arjun has signed the papers, Aorhi has yet to sign them, on her end the papers have yet to be finalized.

Bobbi. Viewbie
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

BollyCurry Editor

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

I wouldn't have minded a divorce because I can understand the importance or a real marriage Embarrassed but since this is a show by Ekta mam .. koi barosa nahi hai Confused Youu can't expect a remarriage LOL So I will have to see that divorce is not necessary ..
FIRST they need to realize that they love each other and more importantly confront each other about their feelings despite their dushmani .. not too worried about remarriage at the moment

Totally agree with your points.
Echoed with my thoughts.
Smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar.xx

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
yeah 
i agree W*H all..
divorce s nt needed !
instead if dey want den can gt remaried ,promisng dat dey wd never be apart frm each other !!

Aneeka_GS Goldie
Aneeka_GS
Aneeka_GS

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
So you're saying they need a divorce because the wedding they had was a lie, i.e. fake?

Then why do they need a divorce at all, if the wedding was fake after all...?? Tongue
tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
I dont wan divorce.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index